Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

NBT serial story - pt 7 updtd .pg 22 (Page 11)

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by polly_03

@ sita :

read all your updates in one go. the 1st part was okay, 2nd part ..i felt like hitting mohan with a hammer on the head and yelling out " abbe gaddhe, ullu ke patthe, abhi teri band bajne wali hai, teri izzat ki dhajjiyan uddne wali hai aur tujhe romance ki padhi hai !! AngryD'oh" , 3rd part .. YES !! THIS IS ITApprove !! from mohan's realisation to the convo on the terrace to megha's reaction and breakdown.. THIS IS ITApprove !!  this is all we want to see now..honestly if it happens this way, still a lot can be saved of mohan , warna i dont know how i'm gonna accept him commit a CRIME like bigamy. Ouch

and yes, i still stick to my own prediction .. if you have defined the way for mohan's confession before marriage, then i would want a parallel love track for riddhima so that she too can move ahead in life post divorce with mohan and that would save her character too from becoming a negative one.Smile
bold in pink...I am planning it that way only..otherwise she will always hang like a sword of Damocles over their heads and over our heads as well.!!!..and regarding the 2nd part..the basic intention of my OS has been to cheer up the depressed souls here...and it served the purpose..plus he did not forget about riddie at all times.. only for a few moments there did he forget her ...I ,personally do not have any hope that the CV's will salvage the show in any way in the near future...so this is the second best option..getting enjoyment through os.,ff etc..including the current track and situation as well also into it to make it more realistic...I do not know how much I will be able to update,bec it is very time consuming..let me see...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radiomisty85

sumiswap IF-Sizzlerz
sumiswap
sumiswap

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Sita, read the 4th part of your OS...why why why are you not a part of the writing team Sita?? You write so beautifully!!Smile

pediasuresitamma

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Very nice sita.. Nicely written..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

pc_pals IF-Sizzlerz
pc_pals
pc_pals

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
hey Sita,

relief is there only in your OS yaar...Smile
there is no difference between Corruption and NBT cheer-phaad...Both are Obnoxious...
at least in your OS i can still keep my calm..LOL

sitamma

NBT-BV Goldie
NBT-BV
NBT-BV

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Good track- you have brought in the Jhansi Ki rani in megha - her original character. Love to follow this track

sitamma

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Sita , 4th Part is nice . Megha trying to find what happened . Hmmm Confused

sitammamisty85

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Good one Sitadi,ur story is moving on much much sensible way,update soon Di...

sitamma

misty85 IF-Stunnerz
misty85
misty85

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
What a gripping & nail biting suspense Sita... Please continue with it... I'm waiting for the next part... It's awesome. 

sitamma

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index