Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

India-Forums

NBT serial story - pt 7 updtd .pg 22 (Page 10)

pediasure Newbie
pediasure
pediasure

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged

"my story is also going to have a lot of twists and turns...meri OS ko bhi TRP chahiye.!!!!!!

lekhin,do not worry,it wont be crap like what they show now...my twists will untwist very fast...only to get twisted again...you know...and again to untwist...but all interesting ones,I promise you. I am going to play around a lot with this riddima character...but you wont hate it that much.."
 well well, you surely do know how to make us glued to the computer, sita! superb, superb, superb!!
waiting for the next episode...
sorry i could not reply earlier due to my work pressures!
thanks for the PM!
tc!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammamisty85

pediasure Newbie
pediasure
pediasure

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu-monu

oh very beautiful start liking itt alottt update soon next Part :)

GET WELL SOON!

Edited by pediasure - 23 July 2012 at 6:48am
MAFTABMAJEED Newbie
MAFTABMAJEED
MAFTABMAJEED

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
we want to see mohan and magha togather from now to onward,,please do somthing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sitamma

crazy87 Senior Member
crazy87
crazy87

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Sita we all are waiting very eagerly for the 4th partDay Dreaming Update soon...

sitammaSwastikAshNi

swthrtstar Newbie
swthrtstar
swthrtstar

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
the os is osum...u r really very creative n innovative Sita Smile...bt i wonder that what will happen in the episode now...Confused i m really confused...achha bhla megha n mohan reunite ho gye the...ptani ye ridds kyu aa gyi Cry

Meera_Ka_Mohansitamma

dx1234 Groupbie
dx1234
dx1234

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
very nice thinking of bringing Mohan and Addu together! Hoepfully, the writers read the forums to get some idea of what they can do about the story.

I am still so pissed off with them for ruining the entire theme of this show - bachelor marrying a widow - the entire premise of why the audience loved this serial. 

I hope the writers will make this series more realistic and natural like Balika Vadhu. This is one of the very rare tv series which is very realistic and down to earth. 

sitamma

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dx1234

very nice thinking of bringing Mohan and Addu together! Hoepfully, the writers read the forums to get some idea of what they can do about the story.

I am still so pissed off with them for ruining the entire theme of this show - bachelor marrying a widow - the entire premise of why the audience loved this serial. 

I hope the writers will make this series more realistic and natural like Balika Vadhu. This is one of the very rare tv series which is very realistic and down to earth. 
bold in black...sorry i dont agree with you there...may be at times,but more often than not..it is not very realistic..may be these days it is okay...but bigamy for 1 yr and that too when everyone knew about it...sorry..cant take it...and as to it being realistic,in the indian scenario at least,no one will throw out their son ..nad keep DIL with them...however good she is..it is good that they have shown that..but i do not think it will happen in our country in the near future...i know of amny instances ...that is why i am telling..

Edited by sitamma1 - 23 July 2012 at 8:31am

NBT-BV

Moner_Radio IF-Rockerz
Moner_Radio
Moner_Radio

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
@ sita :

read all your updates in one go. the 1st part was okay, 2nd part ..i felt like hitting mohan with a hammer on the head and yelling out " abbe gaddhe, ullu ke patthe, abhi teri band bajne wali hai, teri izzat ki dhajjiyan uddne wali hai aur tujhe romance ki padhi hai !! AngryD'oh" , 3rd part .. YES !! THIS IS ITApprove !! from mohan's realisation to the convo on the terrace to megha's reaction and breakdown.. THIS IS ITApprove !!  this is all we want to see now..honestly if it happens this way, still a lot can be saved of mohan , warna i dont know how i'm gonna accept him commit a CRIME like bigamy. Ouch

and yes, i still stick to my own prediction .. if you have defined the way for mohan's confession before marriage, then i would want a parallel love track for riddhima so that she too can move ahead in life post divorce with mohan and that would save her character too from becoming a negative one.Smile

sitammamisty85

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index