Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Adhyaay-Chapter thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just read Part 5. Not sure which way this is headed. I am hoping to be surprised...am also wondering whether I should hazard a prediction, but I think I'll hold on and see what Part 6 has. Waiting 😊 Edited by Adhyaay-Chapter - 11 years ago
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adhyaay-Chapter

Just read Part 5. Not sure which way this is headed. I am hoping to be surprised...am also wondering whether I should hazard a prediction, but I think I'll hold on and see what Part 6 has. Waiting 😊

wait,wait patiently..you will be pleasantly surprised,I tell you..and dont try to predict..bec you cannot perdict the next epi for sure..that much I'll tell you.!!
pediasure thumbnail

part 5...

sita, this is great! HATS OFF TO U!

waiting for the next part!!!

pediasure thumbnail

Originally posted by: sitamma1

wait,wait patiently..you will be pleasantly surprised,I tell you..and dont try to predict..bec you cannot perdict the next epi for sure..that much I'll tell you.!!

cool cool! such suspense to be expected! GREAT!!
pediasure thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fari-

Part 5 - 

You are brilliant Sita, thanks 🤗

no doubt, u are brilliant , Sita! thanks!
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, terrific part five! Waiting to see what happens next 😃
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ sita :

sorry for the late comments. i know i should have commented on your updates much earlier but believe me, when the monday episode turned out to be a dream, i was so disgusted that i lost all mood to read any OS or prediction. infact the entire monday episode got me thinking of your story ( bdw, change your title from OS to SS ) and i was like " hey , this is exactly the way sita wrote in her story !! " but then BAM !! and all hopes shattered !!

khair. coming back to your story, a fair attempt to salvage situations from your side. ab kya, lage raho iss par.. dekhte hai, how much of our assumptions come out true !!*gives sad smile*

ps : do read jonaki 's OS , she had turned riddhima into a negative character to get MM together, but still her story was pretty good, i really loved the way she had used PL in getting the truth out !!⭐️
sitamma thumbnail
@ I have already read jonki's post .in fact i was the first to comment there..it is brilliant..but I do not think she can be rid of that easily..And in fact I do not want her to go immediately also..bec I am planning to use her in such a way that mohan's character will not be affected more than what has been done ..and in fact even that may be salvaged...and MM will become closer in trying to solve this issue  .
And moreover i fear that if this issue is winded up very fast..in 2-3 epi,then they may come up with further more bhayanak tracks..and any way this is a parallel story which i am writing...
not related to the original NBT since I started writing it...
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ sita :

be very much sure that this Riddhima issue isnt going to be solved so easily, anywayz, whatever happens now i have braced up myself for it, zara hum bhi toh dekhe how low the CTs can stoop to take their show on the seventh heaven of TRPs !!
sitamma thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

@ sita :

be very much sure that this Riddhima issue isnt going to be solved so easily, anywayz, whatever happens now i have braced up myself for it, zara hum bhi toh dekhe how low the CTs can stoop to take their show on the seventh heaven of TRPs !!

me too.!!! ditto !!!!