Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

part 5...

Megha is shown to be dialing a number on her phone most probably ..Riddima's number. And we see Riddi's mom answering the phone and saying hello in response to Megha's hello..We hear Megha's voice .mein Megha vyas, mohan ki''...here she stops .Riddima's mother's eyes widen in shock and recognition..She doesn't say anything but grips the phone harder.

Megha continues'muche tumse abhi,iss wakth kuch zaroori baath karneka hain..muche bathao,tumari daddy kon sa hospital mein barhi hua hain? Mein wahan aaoongi'Riddima's mother appears flustered for a second..and then she pretends to be Riddima and tells Megha the name of the hospital'.Megha tells her that she will reach the hospital in half an hour and requests her to wait near the reception for her. Riddi's mother says yes and keeps down the phone. She has a determined expression on her face and   She tells herself..I will not tell Ridde about it..I will handle Megha myself and tell her that Mohan has married my Riddima .I will tell her not to snatch away my daughter's life and happiness. I will not let her do that'.no''never.!!!

Scene shifts to where Indu is seen sitting in the car and dialing the phone, but apparently no one answers..She says aloud. ab,eh Monu ko kya hua? Kyon meri phone nahi uta reha hain? Abh sirf nau bajgaya..!! ithene jaldi so nahi saktha'ya phir abh takh ghar nahi aaya kya? Kal wo Megha ki shaadi hain..aur eh mera monu devadas banke kahinpe udas baitraha hoga'Eh monu bhi na'..galthi meri bhi hain.I shouldn't have left him alone in that state and walked off  like that..Shall I go there today itself? 'she thinks for a moment and then decides against it.. No, If I go to him again without telling monu's papa about it, phir se there will be unnecessary fight..I will tell him tonight and then go to monu's house tomorrow'Oh God, now, is Indu going to come back? She just left, no ?I do hope that Mr Batnagar will put his foot down and say NO to Indu going to mohan's place..And one more thing I have noticed is, whenever she is not at mohan's place she seems to be always roaming around in the car..Wonder why? Well, any way leave it, we have much more imp things to think about..

Scene shifts to vyas  nivas'Megha is all ready to go out..as she opens the door and comes out, she sees jiji coming and she stops for a moment..jiji hurries up to her. Megha, how is your head ache now? Mohan told bhaiya that you are having head ache and are resting in your room.kya hua? Megha's expression changes for a second when she heard Mohan's name but very quickly she conceals it..jiji asks again..Megha tum teek tho hai na? Megha nods her head.

And what are you doing here in the corridor, with the purse in your hand and all? Are you going somewhere? Han jiji, Megha answers.

Where are you going at this time of the night,? jiji asks .

Megha hesitates for a moment..jiji,wo mere office mein  dimpy hain na..she just rang me up. One of her close relatives is admitted in the city hospital following an accident .She got the news while she was going home after the sangeet. she wants me to go there to help her.

Jiji frowns..But Megha, kal teri shaadi hain.aur aaj raath ko tu aisa akheli ghoomnekeliye jaayega toh..muche accha nahi lagta'may be I also should come with you.

Megha interrupts..no jiji,I will go alone and come back as soon as possible. You please be here to take care of Addu and Nanhi'And before jiji could protest further, Megha hurries out..Jiji watches her hurrying out, with a frown on her face, and then shakes her head.

Scene shifts to the hospital. Megha is seen walking along the hospital corridor to where Riddima's mother is waiting for her ,near the hospital  reception..

Megha comes to a stop near the reception and look around searchingly..She glances at Riddi's mother but does not give her much attention..bec she is looking for a young woman and not a middle aged lady..Riddi's mother does not notice her. She is standing there lost in her own thoughts. Megha waits for a while and then decides to phone Riddima. She dials Riddima's number and the phone in Riddima's mother's hand starts to ring, jolting her out of her trance..Megha is surprised to hear the phone ringing so near her and looks   around' she sees Riddima's mother answer the phone and saying hello. Both of them turn to look at each other at exactly the same time'.Megha frowns'..but before she can think more, Riddima's mother walks up to her. and asks her ..Megha?

Megha nods her head and looks at her questioningly..I am Riddima's mother, she says. Please let us go somewhere where we can have some privacy and she leads Megha down the hospital corridor to a private room..apparently  the room which they have booked in the hospital. They go inside and the door closes behind them.

Inside the room, Riddima's mother tells Megha to sit down and Megha sits down on a chair hesitatingly. Riddima kaha  hai? she asks.I have come to talk with her.

Riddima is in the ICU with her father, her mother says. But it is good that I am here because I want to tell you something very important'Megha looks at her with widened eyes..She knew what was coming..And she held on to her purse tightly..

Riddima's mother hesitates as to how to begin and then turns abruptly to Megha '..I do not know anything about you and nither am I interested in knowing .I am hearing about you for the first time from Riddima, today morning. I do not know what rista you have with Mohan .But I want to tell you what rista  Mohan has with my daughter. Mohan is my daughter's husband. He married my daughter yesterday night'And today morning she comes back and tells me that she has returned the mangalsutra to Mohan..Do you know any of these? Do you know all this? She repeats..

Megha slowly nods her head. Apparently Riddima's mother did not expect it and she is rather at a loss as to what to tell her. ..but after a moment she continues..So you know everything and still it does not bother you? Riddima told me you and Mohan are having your sangeet today..and marriage tomorrow. How can you get married to Mohan knowing fully that he is already married to my daughter? What will I tell all the relatives? What will happen to my daughter? Did you find only a married man to get married with? I will take you to court if you attempt to spoil my daughter's life..She goes on and on and finally she starts shouting hysterically! Megha is shell shocked and her eyes remain wide open'Riddima's mother rushes to Megha, shakes her by the shoulders and scream at her'.do you hear me? Give back Mohan to my daughter..He is married to her and you do not have any HAQ over him..If you do not do that I will come there and tell everyone about Mohan and Riddima's marriage..then let me see how your marriage with Mohan is going to happen'She is hyperventilating as she speaks and Megha's eyes widen by the second'..she is shell shocked and all her inner agony is seen on her face..and her hand goes to her mouth ,covering it.''.Riddima's mother continues to rave and rant.  ..screeching like a banshee. I seriously wonder if Riddima is sick or her mother is sick..or if both of them are sick??Because this lady also has a haunted expression on her face..And Megha looks very scared ''.She tries to push that lady away, but is not able to''her grip is very strong'.and that lady starts shaking Megha like anything''.It is a frightening scene to watch'..

Suddenly Riddima rushes in shouting mummy'.mummy.. and tries to come in between them..Finally she succeeds ..and  then faces her mother..Now mother and daughter start having a shouting and screaming match..and both look haunted..I cannot detail the expression on Megha's face properly'.what is dominant..Whether it is fear, anger, sadness, helplessness, despair'.or a mixture of all??

She picks up her purse which had fallen on the floor and rushes out from the room, crying''Mother and daughter don't  even notice her leaving'suddenly Riddima becomes aware that Megha is not in the room and runs out crying..Megha..Megha'her mother runs behind her crying out Riddima..Riddima'oh God, what a drama..They are in a hospital.. for heaven's sake.!!!!! A nursing staff comes running from a room and tries to stop Riddima, But she pushes her aside and continues to run. But thankfully the nurse manages to stop riddie's mother'And starts scolding her for creating such an hungama in the hospital.. she stands there preaching to Riddima's mother for quite some time, without permitting that lady to leave. I heaved a sigh of relief..At least now Riddima might be able to catch Megha before she leaves the hospital and try to explain to her everything..But I really doubt now whether Megha will agree to marry Mohan anywhere in the future, after hearing to what  Riddima's mother was raving and ranting'

Scene shifts to where Megha is standing outside the hospital apparently waiting for an auto..She tries to stop many vehicles but all of them have passengers..She looks very disturbed and tears are flowing down her face..She is not even bothered to brush them away'finally she manages to stop an auto and just as she is about to get into it, Riddima comes out of the hospital, running calling out Megha, Megha..But Megha does not hear her'.Riddima looks around widely for Megha and sees her getting into the auto..She runs forwards calling out to her..But by the time she reaches the auto it has already started moving'.Riddima is distraught .and waves to another auto which is luckily empty ,the passenger having got down at the hospital entrance. She hurriedly gets into the auto and tells the driver to follow the auto in front''

Scene shifts to where Megha is sitting in the auto crying'and recollecting all the words spoken by Riddima's mother'.all the scenes are shown one after the other'.these words reverberate in her ears again and again.. What will happen to my daughter? Did you find only a married man to get married with?

Megha is then shown to recall Mohan's confession to her about a hour back..esp those words where he told her that he had no other option at that time other than to marry Riddima, and he did not find any reason to refuse as well, esp since Megha also had refused him. ..once and for all. And about how he had thought that if he is able to bring some happiness to a dying man's soul..then it would be a good thing'.She also recalls him telling her that he had told Riddima about her ,Megha ,a few days before itself'.Her face twists in anguish..and she cannot control her sobbing' The auto driver turns back questioningly and asks her if anything is wrong..Megha tries to control herself and straightens up and brushes away the tears from  her eyes'

Scene shifts to the auto in which Riddima is travelling, trying to follow Megha'she also is crying'..she is shown to recall her marriage scene, the sangeet scene of Mohan and Megha, mehandi scene..how happy Mohan and Megha were looking' she recalls the scene at the jewellery shop where Mohan tells her that he can never love anyone else other than Megha and that he cannot marry anyone else other than Megha'.She recalls his words again and again..and tears are flowing down her face'.

Now Megha is shown sitting in the moving auto, with tears streaming down her cheeks'.Side by side..Riddima is also shown sitting in another  moving auto with tears streaming down her face'And the camera freezes there.

end of episode..

Precap'..

Megha is shown to be sitting in the auto  and we hear her telling to herself'..Mohan, meine abhi abhi ,tumare pyar ko Iqquar karke tuche paya..lekhin pure pane ki pehale khona padthi hain.

Riddima is also shown to be sitting in the auto' and we hear her telling to herself'..Mohan,meine abhi abhi tuchse shaadi karke tuche paya..lekhin pure pane ki pehale khona padthi hain.

And Mohan is seen sitting on the sofa in his house, his hands covering his face.

Voice over'.. Riddima aur Megha dhonon Mohan ko khoyega kya? Kya Megha aur Riddima dhonon Mohan ko chod denge ?

Isn't this suspense enough?

Sorry that it is a sad episode'but no pain ..no gain'.And remember my promise of twists and untwists coming in rapid succession..

Edited by sitamma1 - 11 years ago
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Sita your OS is better than the episode. And loved your fifth part. Waise what was Megha's plan when she reached the hospital?
sitamma thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumiswap

Sita your OS is better than the episode. And loved your fifth part. Waise what was Megha's plan when she reached the hospital?

she wanted to talk to Riddima regarding everything Mohan had told her.She wanted to meet her..Other than that I cant say about her plan,bec even I do not know.As I have mentioned before,only after I write/type,I myself know how exactly it is going to come out..though the gross story is there in my mind..
Don't believe me? well, I can't believe it myself.!! But that is the truth.
sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sitamma1

she wanted to talk to Riddima regarding everything Mohan had told her.She wanted to meet her..Other than that I cant say about her plan,bec even I do not know.As I have mentioned before,only after I write/type,I myself know how exactly it is going to come out..though the gross story is there in my mind..
Don't believe me? well, I can't believe it myself.!! But that is the truth.

You are gifted Sita. Your imagination is simply amazing 😊.
sitamma thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumiswap

You are gifted Sita. Your imagination is simply amazing 😊.

lekhin I cannot put it to use properly,no? my profession is totally different.And I cant spare much time always..God shouldn't give gifts to people who cannot make use of it properly.I feel it is wasted on me..Bad judgement on God's part.!!!
you know what ..I liked the lines of the precap the best..and am patting myself for coming up with that..It came in the spur of the moment.
Edited by sitamma1 - 11 years ago
pakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@sita...Indu's car scene funny tha...joke achcha laga...
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
oh Sita..what do i say..what a brilliant OS..i read all the OS in ne go..and couldnt take my eyes of..
you have hanled it all so well..aur suspense, romance, rona, khushi..everything is ther is correct amount..i wish...it was you who was writing NBT story...to we would have never got this horrible track...but forget it..your OS ia amazing..and for once i forget all te pain and disappoinment from the show..
Loved you last precap..kya Ridhima aur Megha dono Mohan ko chod denge?...oh god..poor Mohan..bechara hameash akela hi rehjayega..but i know tum Mohan ke saath itni naa-insaafi nahi hone dogi and we will see MM together soon...
I still wish you were teh one writing story for NBT...
will eagerly wait for your PM for teh next part..

Sorry, was very busy at work and also disappointwed ot check teh forum so couldnt reply early..but from now on i'll make sure to check your OS regularly..
waise I am happy we got our old rigtone back...chalo kuch to purana aur pyara wapas aaya NBT main...

great job Sita..👏
MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome .. Just awesome .. Seems like THIS Ridhima is sane !!!   Cannot wait for your next update :D
crushed2012 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

part 4 

Now where did we leave ..ah yes, Mohan was confessing to Megha about what all had happened with Riddima. 

Mohan stops talking'.and remains still for a moment.,his expression alert to any response from her. He is afraid to turn back, he is really scared to face her..

Megha is seen to be in a totally devastated state, eyes wide open, chest heaving, eyes overflowing with tears, mouth trembling' blindly she moves backwards for some support and leans against the wall..and with her face twisted in grief'.she slowly slides down the wall  '..as if in slow motion'.

Mohan is still alert to any response from her,..And not hearing any sound from her ,his brows furrow with worry and apprehension and he slowly turns around to look at her'. And his eyes widen in shock'..seeing her slide down the wall as if in slow motion and slip on to the floor'She is sobbing uncontrollably, and covers her face with her hands..Mohan's face twists in grief'slowly he walks up to her, bends down to sit beside her and touches her shoulder..She shrinks back from him'.and his eyes reflect the pain he feels at that moment..He extends his hand as if to touch her again, hesitates and brings it down..He calls out..Megha'.she doesn't appear to have heard..He calls again..a little more louder..Megha, please, rhona  bandh karo.. please'She continues to sob'Megha, mere baath suno'.and he tries to remove her hands from her face..Megha bursts out crying again..and pushes him away from her'.shaking her head to and fro in agony, hugging herself'.Mohan does not know what to do..He looks really miserable..He again tries to talk to her, but she covers her ears with her hands..in her usual style., and shouts at him..muche kuch nahi sunna..muhe kuch nahi sunna..and keeps on mumbling to herself'.muche akhele chodo..please bhagvanke liye muche akhele chodo..muche kuch nahin sunna.!!!!

Mohan slowly gets up, his face twisted in agony, his mouth trembling and his eyes brimming with tears..and still hesitating at every step leaves the place turning back again and again to look at her'

He looks a totally defeated man with shoulders slumped and head bent down..and staggering'!!!! Somehow or other he manages to climb down the steps and reach the hall..Most of the guests have gone by then. Guru who was on the lookout for him comes running to him..and looks at his face questioningly..Seeing Mohan's appearance and expression, he realizes that what he had feared has happened'that Megha Didi is now very upset and most probably the shaadi won't happen'his face is full of dismay and sadness.

He starts to say something to Mohan, but Mohan stares at him angrily and moves forward as if to catch guru by his collar, becomes aware of his surroundings and draws back'abh muche kuch math pooch..he says'Then he looks around and asks..Riddima kahan hain? Guru shakes his head..muche nahin pata,bhaiya..thode dher pehale ..wo mehandi wali ke paas thi..Abh wahan nahin hai'.shayad wo chali gayi..Mohan is worried'he tries to call her up on the phone, but she is not picking up the phone'He shakes his head and draws his hands through his hair'At that time, Papaji comes towards them..Arae beta, tum kahan tha? Hum log sab khana kha chukka..Guru ne bola tume ekh zaroori phone aaya aur tu ghar chala gaya'Mohan glances at guru briefly..kuch problem toh nahin hai na,beta? Sab teek hai na? Mohan looks uncomfortable,but manages to answer ..Papaji, office mein ekh problem hai'.ekh zaroori kaam aaya hai. Muche aagya dheejiye,jaane ke liye.

Papaji frowns and says..phar beta, khana toh khakke jaao'.and beckons to Guru to bring food for Mohan.

Papaji,mein khana kha chukka hun'.please muche aagya dheejiye..Megha ko meine bhol diya'

Megha kahan hain? Papaji asks.

Papaji, Megha ko thoda sar dhardh horaha hain. usne kamre mein jaake aaram karrahi hain'..usne muchse bola, aapko eh baath bathane ke liye..Please, use sone dheejiye'

Aap please bhaaki logon ko bhol dheejiye aur mere taraf se maafi bhi mangiyee..Papaji does not have any other option other than to nod his head'Mohan and Guru walk out of the house'

Scene shifts to where Megha is sitting alone in the terrace, crying her heart out'she is heartbroken'.I feel very sorry for her right now'poor woman..!! What a mess to be in.!!!

Slowly Megha straightens up, brushes her tears away and starts thinking'about how to tackle this bhayanak problem'.but she is not able to sit still and again tears start spilling ..Slowly she gets up, and staggers down the steps''and slowly walks to her room'..thankfully no one sees her. Once she enters the room, she bolts the door, and runs to the bed and throws herself on the bed, crying out uncontrollably''I am also crying along with her'It is so miserable to see her in this pitiable  state. Agreed that if she had confessed earlier, this situation could have been averted, but how was she to know that such an issue would arise? Bechari megha..I feel sorry for both Mohan and Megha..

After some time, Megha slowly gets up from the bed, a resolute expression on her face..She goes to the bath room, changes into her usual saree and comes out..She stands in front of the mirror..and looks sat her reflection..tears well up in her eyes'she brushes it away..She ties up her hair in the usual style'Then she thinks for a moment'.and walks up to the window, and looks up at Mohan's window. The window is closed, but the lights are on'Megha sighs deeply, goes to the table, takes up her mobile phone and dials a number'.IN Mohan's house, Guru's phone rings..Guru and Mohan are in the living room, Mohan slouched back on the sofa with eyes closed, and Guru sitting on the floor beside him, his hand on Mohan's knee. Hearing the ring tone of his phone, guru looks at the display and looks shocked..We see the name Megha didi being displayed on the dial screen'Guru  looks at Mohan, but he is oblivious to everything. He hesitates, and then presses the call button..he'hello..he says hesitantly.

Megha's voice comes through..Guru, mein Megha bolrahi hun.Ab tum jahan bhi hoh wahan se bahar aaja,turanth..abhi,iss wakth.aur Mohan ko nahin bathane ka. Guru hesitates to answer. Megha's voice comes again..guru,tum hain wahan? Jaldi bahar aajao..terrace pe..Guru doesn't have any other option but to obey, and he slowly goes out, without disturbing Mohan, and closes the door behind him.

He glances down to Megha's window, and sees her standing there near the window, the phone in her hand, close to her ears'..Megha asks him to give her Riddima's phone number'.and also asks him the name of the hospital where her father is admitted'Guru looks scared'.he says hesitantly ..Didi,muche nahin patha..bahiya ko poochna padega'lekhin aapko kyon uska number chahiye? Megha cuts in and says..I do not want to answer any of your questions'get the phone number from Mohan's mobile without him knowing about it..I do not want Mohan to know about it, is that clear? Her voice is very stern and guru nods his head. as if in a reflex action'Didi, ekh minute, mein andhar jaake bhaiya ka phone lekhe bahar aake aapko phone karega..Megha says..no, I will hold on..you go and get his phone somehow and bring it out'Guru goes inside, hesitantly searches for the phone in Mohans'  pyjama pocket.. ,finds it, slowly takes it out, and slowly straightens up and walks back to the teraace, closing the door behind him'Megha is standing near her window, watching him. He talks to her hesitatingly..Megha didi, aapko Riddima ki number kyon chahiye? Bhaiya ko patha hotha ki mein aapko uska number dediya tho.muchse bahuth naraz hoyega'.Wahi mein ne bola na, bahiya ko math bathao'mere kasam..Guru is trapped'Megha tells him to give her riddima's phone number '.and guru is forced to give it to her.!!!!!lekhin, didi ,muche nahin patha hain uske papa ko kon sa hospital mein barthi hua hain..Megha snaps at him..you do not have to bother about that..I will find out for myself with the help of this phone number..But I want you to promise me that you will not tell Mohan anything about all this now..When Guru hesitates, she makes him promise ,.and then keeps the phone down. .Guru is shown standing there, with an anxious and worried expression n his face.

Next ,Megha is shown to be dialing a number on  her phone'most probably ..riddima's number. And we see riddi's mom answering the phone'.and saying hello in response to Megha's hello..We hear Megha's voice '.mein Megha vyas, mohan ki''.here she stops'.riddima's mother's eyes widen in shock and recognition..She doesn't say anything but grips the phone harder'..and the camera freezes on her face.

Precap

Megha is seen walking along the hospital corridor to where Riddima's mother is waiting for her .Riddima's mother has a determined expression on her face.

Isn't this suspense enough?If not,tell me..I will make the precap even more bhayaanak.

Sita... its lovely ..ther is everything in it ... twist that can get TRP, the essence of NBT, the thrill and your precap has enough suspense... its bhayanak enough... your story line sound more genuine unlike the currect track 😆
crushed2012 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

part 5...

Megha is shown to be dialing a number on her phone most probably ..Riddima's number. And we see Riddi's mom answering the phone and saying hello in response to Megha's hello..We hear Megha's voice .mein Megha vyas, mohan ki''...here she stops .Riddima's mother's eyes widen in shock and recognition..She doesn't say anything but grips the phone harder.

Megha continues'muche tumse abhi,iss wakth kuch zaroori baath karneka hain..muche bathao,tumari daddy kon sa hospital mein barhi hua hain? Mein wahan aaoongi'Riddima's mother appears flustered for a second..and then she pretends to be Riddima and tells Megha the name of the hospital'.Megha tells her that she will reach the hospital in half an hour and requests her to wait near the reception for her. Riddi's mother says yes and keeps down the phone. She has a determined expression on her face and   She tells herself..I will not tell Ridde about it..I will handle Megha myself and tell her that Mohan has married my Riddima .I will tell her not to snatch away my daughter's life and happiness. I will not let her do that'.no''never.!!!

Scene shifts to where Indu is seen sitting in the car and dialing the phone, but apparently no one answers..She says aloud. ab,eh Monu ko kya hua? Kyon meri phone nahi uta reha hain? Abh sirf nau bajgaya..!! ithene jaldi so nahi saktha'ya phir abh takh ghar nahi aaya kya? Kal wo Megha ki shaadi hain..aur eh mera monu devadas banke kahinpe udas baitraha hoga'Eh monu bhi na'..galthi meri bhi hain.I shouldn't have left him alone in that state and walked off  like that..Shall I go there today itself? 'she thinks for a moment and then decides against it.. No, If I go to him again without telling monu's papa about it, phir se there will be unnecessary fight..I will tell him tonight and then go to monu's house tomorrow'Oh God, now, is Indu going to come back? She just left, no ?I do hope that Mr Batnagar will put his foot down and say NO to Indu going to mohan's place..And one more thing I have noticed is, whenever she is not at mohan's place she seems to be always roaming around in the car..Wonder why? Well, any way leave it, we have much more imp things to think about..

Scene shifts to vyas  nivas'Megha is all ready to go out..as she opens the door and comes out, she sees jiji coming and she stops for a moment..jiji hurries up to her. Megha, how is your head ache now? Mohan told bhaiya that you are having head ache and are resting in your room.kya hua? Megha's expression changes for a second when she heard Mohan's name but very quickly she conceals it..jiji asks again..Megha tum teek tho hai na? Megha nods her head.

And what are you doing here in the corridor, with the purse in your hand and all? Are you going somewhere? Han jiji, Megha answers.

Where are you going at this time of the night,? jiji asks .

Megha hesitates for a moment..jiji,wo mere office mein  dimpy hain na..she just rang me up. One of her close relatives is admitted in the city hospital following an accident .She got the news while she was going home after the sangeet. she wants me to go there to help her.

Jiji frowns..But Megha, kal teri shaadi hain.aur aaj raath ko tu aisa akheli ghoomnekeliye jaayega toh..muche accha nahi lagta'may be I also should come with you.

Megha interrupts..no jiji,I will go alone and come back as soon as possible. You please be here to take care of Addu and Nanhi'And before jiji could protest further, Megha hurries out..Jiji watches her hurrying out, with a frown on her face, and then shakes her head.

Scene shifts to the hospital. Megha is seen walking along the hospital corridor to where Riddima's mother is waiting for her ,near the hospital  reception..

Megha comes to a stop near the reception and look around searchingly..She glances at Riddi's mother but does not give her much attention..bec she is looking for a young woman and not a middle aged lady..Riddi's mother does not notice her. She is standing there lost in her own thoughts. Megha waits for a while and then decides to phone Riddima. She dials Riddima's number and the phone in Riddima's mother's hand starts to ring, jolting her out of her trance..Megha is surprised to hear the phone ringing so near her and looks   around' she sees Riddima's mother answer the phone and saying hello. Both of them turn to look at each other at exactly the same time'.Megha frowns'..but before she can think more, Riddima's mother walks up to her. and asks her ..Megha?

Megha nods her head and looks at her questioningly..I am Riddima's mother, she says. Please let us go somewhere where we can have some privacy and she leads Megha down the hospital corridor to a private room..apparently  the room which they have booked in the hospital. They go inside and the door closes behind them.

Inside the room, Riddima's mother tells Megha to sit down and Megha sits down on a chair hesitatingly. Riddima kaha  hai? she asks.I have come to talk with her.

Riddima is in the ICU with her father, her mother says. But it is good that I am here because I want to tell you something very important'Megha looks at her with widened eyes..She knew what was coming..And she held on to her purse tightly..

Riddima's mother hesitates as to how to begin and then turns abruptly to Megha '..I do not know anything about you and nither am I interested in knowing .I am hearing about you for the first time from Riddima, today morning. I do not know what rista you have with Mohan .But I want to tell you what rista  Mohan has with my daughter. Mohan is my daughter's husband. He married my daughter yesterday night'And today morning she comes back and tells me that she has returned the mangalsutra to Mohan..Do you know any of these? Do you know all this? She repeats..

Megha slowly nods her head. Apparently Riddima's mother did not expect it and she is rather at a loss as to what to tell her. ..but after a moment she continues..So you know everything and still it does not bother you? Riddima told me you and Mohan are having your sangeet today..and marriage tomorrow. How can you get married to Mohan knowing fully that he is already married to my daughter? What will I tell all the relatives? What will happen to my daughter? Did you find only a married man to get married with? I will take you to court if you attempt to spoil my daughter's life..She goes on and on and finally she starts shouting hysterically! Megha is shell shocked and her eyes remain wide open'Riddima's mother rushes to Megha, shakes her by the shoulders and scream at her'.do you hear me? Give back Mohan to my daughter..He is married to her and you do not have any HAQ over him..If you do not do that I will come there and tell everyone about Mohan and Riddima's marriage..then let me see how your marriage with Mohan is going to happen'She is hyperventilating as she speaks and Megha's eyes widen by the second'..she is shell shocked and all her inner agony is seen on her face..and her hand goes to her mouth ,covering it.''.Riddima's mother continues to rave and rant.  ..screeching like a banshee. I seriously wonder if Riddima is sick or her mother is sick..or if both of them are sick??Because this lady also has a haunted expression on her face..And Megha looks very scared ''.She tries to push that lady away, but is not able to''her grip is very strong'.and that lady starts shaking Megha like anything''.It is a frightening scene to watch'..

Suddenly Riddima rushes in shouting mummy'.mummy.. and tries to come in between them..Finally she succeeds ..and  then faces her mother..Now mother and daughter start having a shouting and screaming match..and both look haunted..I cannot detail the expression on Megha's face properly'.what is dominant..Whether it is fear, anger, sadness, helplessness, despair'.or a mixture of all??

She picks up her purse which had fallen on the floor and rushes out from the room, crying''Mother and daughter don't  even notice her leaving'suddenly Riddima becomes aware that Megha is not in the room and runs out crying..Megha..Megha'her mother runs behind her crying out Riddima..Riddima'oh God, what a drama..They are in a hospital.. for heaven's sake.!!!!! A nursing staff comes running from a room and tries to stop Riddima, But she pushes her aside and continues to run. But thankfully the nurse manages to stop riddie's mother'And starts scolding her for creating such an hungama in the hospital.. she stands there preaching to Riddima's mother for quite some time, without permitting that lady to leave. I heaved a sigh of relief..At least now Riddima might be able to catch Megha before she leaves the hospital and try to explain to her everything..But I really doubt now whether Megha will agree to marry Mohan anywhere in the future, after hearing to what  Riddima's mother was raving and ranting'

Scene shifts to where Megha is standing outside the hospital apparently waiting for an auto..She tries to stop many vehicles but all of them have passengers..She looks very disturbed and tears are flowing down her face..She is not even bothered to brush them away'finally she manages to stop an auto and just as she is about to get into it, Riddima comes out of the hospital, running calling out Megha, Megha..But Megha does not hear her'.Riddima looks around widely for Megha and sees her getting into the auto..She runs forwards calling out to her..But by the time she reaches the auto it has already started moving'.Riddima is distraught .and waves to another auto which is luckily empty ,the passenger having got down at the hospital entrance. She hurriedly gets into the auto and tells the driver to follow the auto in front''

Scene shifts to where Megha is sitting in the auto crying'and recollecting all the words spoken by Riddima's mother'.all the scenes are shown one after the other'.these words reverberate in her ears again and again.. What will happen to my daughter? Did you find only a married man to get married with?

Megha is then shown to recall Mohan's confession to her about a hour back..esp those words where he told her that he had no other option at that time other than to marry Riddima, and he did not find any reason to refuse as well, esp since Megha also had refused him. ..once and for all. And about how he had thought that if he is able to bring some happiness to a dying man's soul..then it would be a good thing'.She also recalls him telling her that he had told Riddima about her ,Megha ,a few days before itself'.Her face twists in anguish..and she cannot control her sobbing' The auto driver turns back questioningly and asks her if anything is wrong..Megha tries to control herself and straightens up and brushes away the tears from  her eyes'

Scene shifts to the auto in which Riddima is travelling, trying to follow Megha'she also is crying'..she is shown to recall her marriage scene, the sangeet scene of Mohan and Megha, mehandi scene..how happy Mohan and Megha were looking' she recalls the scene at the jewellery shop where Mohan tells her that he can never love anyone else other than Megha and that he cannot marry anyone else other than Megha'.She recalls his words again and again..and tears are flowing down her face'.

Now Megha is shown sitting in the moving auto, with tears streaming down her cheeks'.Side by side..Riddima is also shown sitting in another  moving auto with tears streaming down her face'And the camera freezes there.

end of episode..

Precap'..

Megha is shown to be sitting in the auto  and we hear her telling to herself'..Mohan, meine abhi abhi ,tumare pyar ko Iqquar karke tuche paya..lekhin pure pane ki pehale khona padthi hain.

Riddima is also shown to be sitting in the auto' and we hear her telling to herself'..Mohan,meine abhi abhi tuchse shaadi karke tuche paya..lekhin pure pane ki pehale khona padthi hain.

And Mohan is seen sitting on the sofa in his house, his hands covering his face.

Voice over'.. Riddima aur Megha dhonon Mohan ko khoyega kya? Kya Megha aur Riddima dhonon Mohan ko chod denge ?

Isn't this suspense enough?

Sorry that it is a sad episode'but no pain ..no gain'.And remember my promise of twists and untwists coming in rapid succession..

This part is super super super super like sita ... loved it ... suspense bhi hai, drama bhi, twist bhi, genuinity bhi aur NBT ka essense bhi ... hats of my dear hats off .. iam hooked to your episodes than the actual NBT 👏👏👏