Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumiswap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sita, read the 4th part of your OS...why why why are you not a part of the writing team Sita?? You write so beautifully!!😊
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Very nice sita.. Nicely written..
pc_pals thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey Sita,

relief is there only in your OS yaar...😊
there is no difference between Corruption and NBT cheer-phaad...Both are Obnoxious...
at least in your OS i can still keep my calm..😆
NBT-BV thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good track- you have brought in the Jhansi Ki rani in megha - her original character. Love to follow this track
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sita , 4th Part is nice . Megha trying to find what happened . Hmmm 😕
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good one Sitadi,ur story is moving on much much sensible way,update soon Di...
misty85 thumbnail
What a gripping & nail biting suspense Sita... Please continue with it... I'm waiting for the next part... It's awesome. 
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@sita  brilliant writing and u shld be part of CV'S and shld write the story bt as u knw i can't agree vth ur 3rd and 4th part of the story!! it shld hv been fine if mohan told megha abt this before marraige bt u knw i dnt really want that!! i am vry thankful to CV'S fr the frst time they hv shown a crap which i liked and spprted vry much!! chalo!! shadi ke bad ya bhanda phut gaya tab dekha jayega!! le kin tab tak shadi ho jane do aur plzz MM romance do aur ek consummation scene!! well yeh to hamare desh ki law banane walo ka galti hai ki un logo ne shadi mai registry karna compulsary banana nahi samjha!! well am sucker fr MM romance scene!! so jab tak mujhe romance and consummation scene mile mujhe koi shikayat nahi hai!! are yar itzz a tv shw after all!! aur kunal aur akansha ke liye mai koi bhi crap jhel lunga!!😆😆
megustajalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just finished reading part 4. I can't wait to see what happens next. 
Great work Sita 👍🏼
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghan432

@sita  brilliant writing and u shld be part of CV'S and shld write the story bt as u knw i can't agree vth ur 3rd and 4th part of the story!! it shld hv been fine if mohan told megha abt this before marraige bt u knw i dnt really want that!! i am vry thankful to CV'S fr the frst time they hv shown a crap which i liked and spprted vry much!! chalo!! shadi ke bad ya bhanda phut gaya tab dekha jayega!! le kin tab tak shadi ho jane do aur plzz MM romance do aur ek consummation scene!! well yeh to hamare desh ki law banane walo ka galti hai ki un logo ne shadi mai registry karna compulsary banana nahi samjha!! well am sucker fr MM romance scene!! so jab tak mujhe romance and consummation scene mile mujhe koi shikayat nahi hai!! are yar itzz a tv shw after all!! aur kunal aur akansha ke liye mai koi bhi crap jhel lunga!!😆😆

I am not going to argue with you,dear..you are among the minority who wants truth to be revealed only after marriage..this OS is for the majority who want that to happen before marriage.!!!!!!!!😆😆😆
I want to show how it is possible to reveal before marriage and still MM sticking together, ,supporting each other.