Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Part 2

Sita, excellent stuff πŸ€—  I am repeating this now, I know, can't help but say this again...why don't they sack Jappu and take you on instead...you write so in true NBT style πŸ˜  I feel my heart is singing after reading your OS πŸ˜Š

I loved how Megha fed Mohan πŸ˜..I wish if it such scenes are also shown in the real episodes too πŸ˜

Part 3

ahh, great work Sita πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Fantastic how Mohan came clean in front of Megha, now hope that you make Megha understand and empathize with his situation...now I am waiting to read the next part...

This Riddhi of your OS is way better than what we get to see in the episodes πŸ˜†
pediasure thumbnail

"my story is also going to have a lot of twists and turns...meri OS ko bhi TRP chahiye.!!!!!!

lekhin,do not worry,it wont be crap like what they show now...my twists will untwist very fast...only to get twisted again...you know...and again to untwist...but all interesting ones,I promise you. I am going to play around a lot with this riddima character...but you wont hate it that much.."
 well well, you surely do know how to make us glued to the computer, sita! superb, superb, superb!!
waiting for the next episode...
sorry i could not reply earlier due to my work pressures!
thanks for the PM!
tc!
pediasure thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonu-monu

oh very beautiful start liking itt alottt update soon next Part :)

GET WELL SOON!

Edited by pediasure - 11 years ago
MAFTABMAJEED thumbnail
we want to see mohan and magha togather from now to onward,,please do somthing
crazy87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sita we all are waiting very eagerly for the 4th part😍 Update soon...
swthrtstar thumbnail
the os is osum...u r really very creative n innovative Sita 😊...bt i wonder that what will happen in the episode now...πŸ˜• i m really confused...achha bhla megha n mohan reunite ho gye the...ptani ye ridds kyu aa gyi πŸ˜­
dx1234 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
very nice thinking of bringing Mohan and Addu together! Hoepfully, the writers read the forums to get some idea of what they can do about the story.

I am still so pissed off with them for ruining the entire theme of this show - bachelor marrying a widow - the entire premise of why the audience loved this serial. 

I hope the writers will make this series more realistic and natural like Balika Vadhu. This is one of the very rare tv series which is very realistic and down to earth. 
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dx1234

very nice thinking of bringing Mohan and Addu together! Hoepfully, the writers read the forums to get some idea of what they can do about the story.

I am still so pissed off with them for ruining the entire theme of this show - bachelor marrying a widow - the entire premise of why the audience loved this serial. 

I hope the writers will make this series more realistic and natural like Balika Vadhu. This is one of the very rare tv series which is very realistic and down to earth. 

bold in black...sorry i dont agree with you there...may be at times,but more often than not..it is not very realistic..may be these days it is okay...but bigamy for 1 yr and that too when everyone knew about it...sorry..cant take it...and as to it being realistic,in the indian scenario at least,no one will throw out their son ..nad keep DIL with them...however good she is..it is good that they have shown that..but i do not think it will happen in our country in the near future...i know of amny instances ...that is why i am telling..
Edited by sitamma1 - 11 years ago
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ sita :

read all your updates in one go. the 1st part was okay, 2nd part ..i felt like hitting mohan with a hammer on the head and yelling out " abbe gaddhe, ullu ke patthe, abhi teri band bajne wali hai, teri izzat ki dhajjiyan uddne wali hai aur tujhe romance ki padhi hai !! 😑" , 3rd part .. YES !! THIS IS IT !! from mohan's realisation to the convo on the terrace to megha's reaction and breakdown.. THIS IS IT !!  this is all we want to see now..honestly if it happens this way, still a lot can be saved of mohan , warna i dont know how i'm gonna accept him commit a CRIME like bigamy.

and yes, i still stick to my own prediction .. if you have defined the way for mohan's confession before marriage, then i would want a parallel love track for riddhima so that she too can move ahead in life post divorce with mohan and that would save her character too from becoming a negative one.😊
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: polly_03

@ sita :

read all your updates in one go. the 1st part was okay, 2nd part ..i felt like hitting mohan with a hammer on the head and yelling out " abbe gaddhe, ullu ke patthe, abhi teri band bajne wali hai, teri izzat ki dhajjiyan uddne wali hai aur tujhe romance ki padhi hai !! 😑" , 3rd part .. YES !! THIS IS IT !! from mohan's realisation to the convo on the terrace to megha's reaction and breakdown.. THIS IS IT !!  this is all we want to see now..honestly if it happens this way, still a lot can be saved of mohan , warna i dont know how i'm gonna accept him commit a CRIME like bigamy.

and yes, i still stick to my own prediction .. if you have defined the way for mohan's confession before marriage, then i would want a parallel love track for riddhima so that she too can move ahead in life post divorce with mohan and that would save her character too from becoming a negative one.😊

bold in pink...I am planning it that way only..otherwise she will always hang like a sword of Damocles over their heads and over our heads as well.!!!..and regarding the 2nd part..the basic intention of my OS has been to cheer up the depressed souls here...and it served the purpose..plus he did not forget about riddie at all times.. only for a few moments there did he forget her ...I ,personally do not have any hope that the CV's will salvage the show in any way in the near future...so this is the second best option..getting enjoyment through os.,ff etc..including the current track and situation as well also into it to make it more realistic...I do not know how much I will be able to update,bec it is very time consuming..let me see...