Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

NBT serial story - pt 7 updtd .pg 22 - Page 2

smilydear thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
You shd be the writer ... this is in NBTNMKK style rather then what is shown ... Congrats for your Creativity.     wt for your second part.
I always thought that there are actual situations which should be used to the story rather then this turn ... which changes the whole story ... 
there should be track to - 1. Handle Addu.    2 . Mohan's Mom 3. Renu. 4. After marriage how a Bachelor handles the responsibilities of 2 kids . his life is going to change after marriage . 5. how kids frnds react when they saw him as their father...6. how Megha make a bridge between Kids n Mohan .  so lots of things to show and this can take away your 1 yr time to handle these real time situations.
why people  think after marriage things r done ... No... their r the starting of multiple situations ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Was an awesome OS...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Just what we should be getting in real...
crazy87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm dam sure that If CV's can write even 50% like this then we all can surely tolerate this Ridz. track too...Very pleased to read that...Looked as if all the bad mood has vanished...We all can tolerate this ridz.track if they concentrate on Mohan Megha and other small small things which use to make NBT special...I liked that addu pattao and Dancing together of Bhatnagar family and that mohan Megha eye locks...Ohh..I can imagine that in front of my eyes...Lovely writing skill...Eagerly waiting for next part...
crazy87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think you understand the real soul of NBT as unless you don't like anything to the core of your heart you can not write such an excellent OS...This is the thing which is missing in the CV's now a day...It look as if they are only writing for the sake of only completing the episodes and doesn't seem to put mind and heart in this...
fatim30 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sita waiting for next part πŸ˜³
1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why don't they take u as a CV?...You r so good!!!
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

part 3 

I am incorporating the parts shown to us by the cv's of NBT in the fri epi and precap also. Additonally I have tried to redeem Guru's character also.

I would have liked very much to add pics also,but am not good at it..I mean editing and resizing etc...

Well, we left Mohan and Megha feeding each other, lost in their own sweet world''.now it is time for Mohan to face some realities and deal with them properly.

While Mohan and Megha are lost in their own world, Nanhi, jiji and Guru are standing there, a little away from  them, watching everything..Nanhi has such a wonderstruck expression on her face..she is staring at them open mouthed'.and then turned to look at Mohan alone'.with such a look of adoration and admiration on her face'.jiji is very happy. Guru, though he is happy to see MM  ,is worried about Riddima's presence also..He looks around to see where she is. And there.,she is shown to be standing in one corner, looking at Mohan and Megha and how happy they were..She has a wistful expression on her face and her eyes were tear filled..Guru got the shock of his life when he saw that'.he tells himself'..eh Riddima kyon baiya ko iss thara dekh rahi hai? Isska shakkal dekhe nahi lagta hai ki yeh kush hai baiya ko chodene ke baath'Hey Bhagvanji,abh kya hoyega? Eh zaroor kuch gadbad karega,aisa lagta hai'.Agar eh sab ke samne sacch bolegi toh'bahuth mushkil hoyega'abhi kya karoon? He wrings his hands in despair'then he thinks'lagta hai ,isse pehale eh Riddima sab ke samne sach koltha,bhayaa khud Megha didi ko sab sach saaf saff bathaega toh accha hai'and he nods to himself'..and starts walking towards Mohan to tell him about it'..But unfortunately, just as he was about to call out to Mohan, Papaji called him to go and help serve ice cream to all the guests'.Guru did not know what to do, but had to obey Papaji'and he went away reluctantly'to the table where dessert was kept, mumbling to himself..I am happy that good sense has come to him at least now, but it could have happened a little earlier'.

Scene moves to Mehandi rasam'Megha spreads out both her hands for the mehandi to be applied, all the ladies are sitting comfortably in many groups.,and many young women with mehandi cones in their hands are going around applying mehandi in everybody's hands..

.Again Megha's hands are shown in close up.. and there is a lot of light hearted moments while the ladies tease Megha while writing the alphabet M on her hands with the mehandi cone. And Megha is shown to enjoy all this teasing.

Suddenly the scene shifts to Riddima standing alone in a corner, watching all this. For a moment she is shown to dream herself being in Megha's place, all decked up like a bride and spreading her hands out for the mehandi to be applied..unknowingly, she spreads out her hands in front of her and just then a young woman with a mehandi cone in her hands stops by her and asks her..Didi, aapko haath mein mehandi lagana hai kya? Yahan baitiye..and she motions to Riddima to sit on a chair..by the side of a table, where many others are also sitting, getting mehandi applied on their hands. Riddima is suddenly jolted out of her day dream and she gazes around wildly'The mehandi girl repeats what she said before and Riddima nods her head absentmindedly and goes and sits on the chair.

The scene shifts to where Mohan is standing with Karan and Dimpy and talking to them ...he appears to have forgotten about Riddima..I felt like shaking him. !!! Guru comes running to him, all flustered and drags him away..Mohan shrugs his shoulders and goes with him'..Guru takes Mohan to one corner of the hall and whispers to him about how he had seen Riddima look at him and Megha wistfully and how she had tears in her eyes. Mohan suddenly becomes very serious..Guru advices him that it would be better for Megha to know the truth from Mohan directly than from anyone else..Mohan is angry and  tells guru that that is what he has been trying to do all this time but that guru only was forcing him not to'anyway he tells guru that he is going to tell Megha everything before the marriage..come what may..Guru also agrees that it is the best thing to do'. And tells Mohan that he should tell Megha the next day morning ..as if he tells her that night itself, patha nahi Megha didi ka kya hal hoga pure raath mein'.Mohan agrees.

Lekhin rriddima hai kaha,? He asks Guru., and they both look around and see Riddima holding out her hands in front of her, for the mehandi to be applied..They hear the mehndi wali girl asking Riddima..didi aapke haath main kon sa akshar likneka hai?  Riddima is silent for a moment.,then she closes her eyes..and a dreamy look comes to her face...the mehndi wali girl repeats her question..Riddima opens her eyes, smiles at her dreamily and tells her..M'.and she smiles shyly. .Mohan is shocked to the core'He realizes that what Riddima has been telling him and what she is really feeling are totally different'.He is scared also..Guru's eyes and mouth remain wide open .!!!!  Mohan tells guru..guru,mein eh galat karraha hun..sab ke saath..mein abhi iss wakth jaake Megha ko sab sach bathathoonga'muche kal takh rukne ka mann nahin hai.. Guru nods his head'.lekhin bhaiya'..kaise bathayege,sab ke samne?  Mohan thinks rapidly..kuch tho karna padega'mein terrace pe jaraha hun.Tum megha ko bolo muche uske saath zaroori baath karneka hai..abhi iss wakth .aur usko terrace pe bejo..mein bolega toh nahi aayegi..bolegi,baadh mein baath karegi hum..He turns to look at Riddima, then looks to where Megha is sitting, shakes his head as if to himself and without anyone noticing, goes up to the terrace.

Next we see Mohan pacing up and down on the terrace, obviously apprehensive as to how to tell Megha everything..in a way I feel sorry for him..Things have been happening so fast.he tried to tell ..but was prevented once by guru, and then by Megha herself..but anyway it is high time he told Megha the truth and faced the consequences.

Megha comes to the terrace with a questioning and concerned expression on her face'Mohan, kya hua? She asks gently..He turns to face her and she is stunned to see tears in his eyes.. he turns away gulping, unable to speak anything'..Megha holds him by the arms and turns him around to face her'kya hua mohan, tumare aankon mein aasu kyon? Tere mummy ko miss karraha hai kya? Mohan does not say anything, shakes his head in the negative..Megha is now very concerned'.she touches him on the shoulder and tells him..Mohan, what is wrong? You can tell me anything..From now onwards all your problems are mine also'please tell me what is troubling you'.please..please'.Mohan bursts out crying and falls into her arms holding on to her as if holding on to his dear life'..She hugs him tightly, pats his shoulder and lets him cry on her shoulder..After sometime his sobs subside and Megha gently moves him away from herself and looks up to his face'.abhi bathao,kya hua?? Mohan's eyes well up with tears again'he mumbles..mein abhi abhi tuche paya..abhi tuche khona bhi padega'.eh mein kaisa sahanega? Megha does not understand head or tail of what he is telling..kya bol rahe hai, Mohan,saaf saaf bathao'kya problem hai? He open his mouth to speak, closes it, again opens..continues  to do that for some more times like a gold fish..finally he brushes away the tears from his face and starts speaking'I do not know how to tell you this'.I have done many mistakes in my life, and most of them have been done impulsively'And I have always tried to do my best to make amends ..This is the first time I am doing such a serious mistake impulsively..I have no excuse for what I have done and I really do not know what your attitude will be after hearing about this..And I am ready to accept your decision, whatever it may be'even if it is very painful to me'.And more than that ,I am upset about how much pain it will cause you..I have always wanted to contribute to your joy and happiness and not to add to your sorrows'And I wont forgive myself for the sorrow I am about to cause in your life..

Megha is now extremely worried..Mohan, please come to the point..Why do you have to beat around the bush so much? Don't you trust me? Mohan looks at her sorrowfully..Megha tells him'whatever you have done, whatever has happened',I will continue to love you..I have now realized the extent of your love for me, I was  fool not to have realized it before, fool not to have accepted it earlier'but after realizing that you had written the letter I have come to realize the real extent of your love for me'And I also love you equally .Amar is my first love and the place I have for him in my heart will always remain the same and cannot be replaced by anyone..And I know you don't expect that also. But you have an equally important place in my heart, and I know Amar is only too very happy about it'I promise you that I will stand by you..I promise upon my Nanhi and Addu that I will stand by you throughout this life'please come out with whatever his troubling you..

As she was speaking, a myriad of expressions cross through Mohan's face'.happiness, wonder,sorrow, helplessness, anguish'.

Finally he takes a deep breath and moves away from her'and turning his back to her he starts speaking'.he does not want to look at her and see the anguish on her face'..

We don't get to hear what he is talking, but his lips are moving and all the scenes right after he is thrown out of Vyas nivas by Renu  up till how Riddima retuned the Mangal sutra to him and told him he is free ,is being shown in succession..

And in between, they show Megha also..How her expression changes from perplexity to shock to disbelief to widening of eyes and horrified expression, how she brings her hand to her mouth ..How she shakes her head as if denying everything..and how her eyes fill up with tears and overflow''..down her cheeks'.

Finally Mohan stops talking'.and remains still for a moment'.his expression alert to any response from her..He is afraid to turn back, he is really scared to face her' not hearing any sound from her..he slowly turns back to look at her'..and his eyes widen..the camera freezes on his face'

End of episode'.

Precap'..Megha is sitting on the floor, crying, Mohan is trying to talk to her, but she pushes him away and holds her hands over her ears in her usual style..

Isn't this suspense enough to make people glued to the show..or is more required? Pl let me know and I will write the future episodes.accordingly..

The next part after I rest for some time..

In the meantime, hope this has cheered you up at least a little..Please leave your comments also.. both positive and negative'it inspires me to keep on writing.

my story is also going to have a lot of twists and turns...meri OS ko bhi TRP chahiye.!!!!!!

lekhin,do not worry,it wont be crap like what they show now...my twists will untwist very fast...only to get twisted again...you know...and again to untwist...but all interesting ones,I promise you. I am going to play around a lot with this riddima character...but you wont hate it that much..

Edited by sitamma1 - 11 years ago
NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome updateπŸ‘ Loved how Megha served and fed Mohan with all his favourite food.

Waiting for Mohan to come clean in the next part
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: NeelimaSJ

Awesome updateπŸ‘ Loved how Megha served and fed Mohan with all his favourite food.

Waiting for Mohan to come clean in the next part

Mohan will come clean in the next part...or in the part next to that..depending on how the thoughts flow out of my mind to my finger tips to type..I wont know how it is going to come out until I actually type it...
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Luvly imagination of scene n it's better u kept it reserved for this moment only...Feeding each other and feeling each others smile,one of the finest moment it can be. Edited by SwastikAshNi - 11 years ago