NBT serial story - pt 7 updtd .pg 22

sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi Girls and Guys,

I am taking so much time and effort to write this OS just to cheer up all of you..everyone is upset..please dont let us think of the coming episodes and get depressed..no point in letting ourselves get affected this much by a mere TV show...But we cannot quit this and go as well.That is our problem.Hence my attempt to cheer you up while we are waiting for this stupid track to end..If I succeed in that then the time and effort I spend on this would be worth it.

I would have liked very much to add pics also,but am not good at it..I mean editing and resizing etc..

part 2--pg 2..posted.

part 3--pg 3..posted.

part 4---pg 5...posted.

part 5...pg 13 ..posted.

part 6...pg 18..posted.

part 7-pg 22...posted

Sangeet celebrations of Mohan and Megha going on.

Mohan and Megha are  enjoying the Sangeet celebrations'They are dancing, pushed towards each other by others 'and they look lovingly at each other oblivious to everyone else.. Addu is seen to be standing in a corner'He looks sad..apparently nobody is paying him any attention'.Mohan notices it 'and pauses for a moment..while dancing'then he smiles slowly and walks towards Addu'..slowly reaches behind him and lifts him up..Addu turns around ,and seeing Mohan he resists and tries to get down..But Mohan holds him close and whispers something in his ears..Megha is watching this '.a little apprehensively as if not sure how Addu is going to react..Mohan whispers in Addu's ears'agale hafte India Pakistan ka cricket  match hai'.mein dekhne ke liye jaraha hun..Tu aaaraha hai mere saath?  Addu moves away a little and gazes into Mohan's face'Sacchi?  Mohan smiles and answers..Muchhi.!!! Tu aaraha hai,mere saath? He asks again.

Mummy aur Nanhi ko bhi hum saath lekhe jayenge kya? ,Addu asks Mohan..

Mohan shakes his head and says..nahin..sirf hum dhonon boys  jaaraha hai' main aur tum'Addu cant believe his ears and his face lights up with joy at the thought that Nanhi's Spiderman is going to take him out but not Nanhi'..One can see how his opinion about Spiderman has changed in a jiffy..Mohan is amused to see this..and congratulates himself..voice over..arae Mohan Batnagar..sabash!! tum toh jaldi jaldi seekh raha hai eh piddi ko manane ka''Addu asks again..sirf hum dhonon ? Mohan nods his head and Addu hugs him with joy..Megha,,Papaji ,jiji and MIL are shown to be watching this exchange and are all very pleased  and smile happily.'..Mohan hugs Addu back and whispers to him..aur tu pichele  time jo kiya aisa karega kya?gyab hoyega kya? Addu smiles sheepishly and shakes his head no'Mohan walks to the dance floor still carrying Addu,while Megha watches both of them lovingly and indulgently...Nanhi also comes running ..And all four of them..Megha, Mohan, Addu and Nanhi dance holding each other's hands'everybody stops dancing to watch them It is such a lovely scene to watch'Papaji has tears in his eyes..MIL and Jiji are very happy and are   smiling widely. Guru is also watching all this with tears of happiness in his eyes'

Jiji signals to Nanhi to come to her..Nanhi slowly leaves the dance floor and goes to her. with a questioning expression in her face..Jiji bends down towards her and whispers something..and Nanhi nods her head and smiles naughtily..and then goes back to the dance floor..She starts dancing again with Mohan, Megha and Addu, and then suddenly, as if unknowingly, she hits against Megha and pushes her towards Mohan'Megha is about to fall but Mohan catches her in his arms and they there they show a wonderful half bent pose of Mohan holding Megha in his arms with both of them gazing at each other passionately''.they remain in that pose for a few moments'and then everyone starts cheering and clapping hands..they draw away from each other, embarrassed'

Renu is watching all this from another corner of the hall with a sour expression on her face..Tanu also is standing beside her. She whispers to Tanu'Laddu, tu dekhna,eh log aaj ithana hass rahe hai..kall eh sab logh royeghe..ehi par'..woh meri waadha hai..She has an almost evil expression on her face'

Scene shift..

Papaji is seen to be standing near the fountain watching it flow beautifully..He has an amazed expression on his face''and he tells himself..I never noticed it till now in all this hurry burry..But how did this fountain start flowing again? When did it start flowing??  Nanhi walk up to him and she also watches the fountain flowing, ..all the more beautifully now that it is lit up by all the illumination works'.she turns to him..Dadaji'ithana sundar hai na? Papaji turns to see her and says wonderingly'ha beta, ithana sundar hai..muche visvas hi nahi horaha hai ki eh phir se chaalu hua hai..lekhin eh chamatkaar hua kaise?  

Nanhi says. ...hmmm. '..eh mera Spiderman ka kaam hai'usne eh fountain ko teek kiya'She looks so proud when she said that. Papaji smiles with great satisfaction'and again looks at the fountain lovingly ,with tears glistening in his eyes..He says to himself..Amar beta,, muche malum hai tum zaroor eh sab dekkhe bahuth kush hai'Jo fountain tu ne banaya..wo aaj takh chalu nahi tha..abhi mohan ne usko teek kiya aur wo phir se chalu hua'Muche lagta hai,, jo pyar tera jaane ke baadh Megha ki zindagi se gayeb thae, wo aaj se wapas aayega..Beta,,ab se Mohan bhi mera beta hai..tere jaisa'tere jaga.. Who bahut accha ladka ahi..aur Megha aur bachho ko bahuth pyar kartha hai. ..He smiles to himself, and wipes away his tears..

scene shift.

Prerana and Dimpy come up to Megha and Mohan to wish them. Nanhi and Addu walk away 'to play with some friends..

scene shift.

Mohan turns and sees guru smiling through his tears..and walks up to him, hugs him tightly and guru also hugs him back'.Mohan is so happy'.then he looks up and suddenly his smile vanishes''Riddima is shown to be standing there a little away from the crowd, watching him intently..Mohan is stunned and all his happiness vanishes in that second..Guru senses that something is wrong and turns around ..and seeing Riddima, he si also stunned''he turns to look from Mohan to Riddima and back'Mohan looks terribly upset'and Riddima is looking like a zombie..all expressionless..The camera freezes on her face.

Next part within one hour.

Edited by sitamma - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NeelimaSJ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent OS Sita 🤗

Mohan trying to patao Addu 😆 Loved it!  👏 

Waiting for the next part.
Edited by NeelimaSJ - 11 years ago
-lightinfested- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dis ws very cute one di .waiting fr next one 😊
sahul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice os.waiting for d next part
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Good OS Sita! 

I'm picturing everything in mind.  Mohan-Addu scene was so cute😃. 

And the FIL scene regarding the flowing fountain is just good/emotional. I really wanted something similar in the episode. Atleast you fulfilled my wish😃. I have tears in my eyes reading that bit. 

Waiting for the next part! 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Beautiful OS by u Sita! 👏
Loved it really very much..!

Kash kal ke epi.. Kuch aise dekhate CVs..😒

Feel like bashing the skulls of this PH, writers and this rangeela channel ppl for giving us such a disaster like MR marriage🤬 , R ki psycho-giri n OTT Drama🤬 to achieve TRPs'!🤢
Edited by -Swetha- - 11 years ago
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sweet one Sitadi...Waiting for the next part,expecting a happy note..
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
If possible I would love to transplant your brains into the brains of those insensible CVs

You have addressed Mohan and Addu angle very well Good work

Waiting for the next  update
Edited by DJ.. - 11 years ago
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
res for next part --part 2

This part is a rather happy one ,at least the second half..,filled with some beautiful MM moments..But the next part is going to be giving us pain'.still that pain is for a greater future benefit..So we have to bear it..I cannot do justice to the story if I do not write about the painful part at all..But don't worry, I will not let you suffer for long'!!!

I want to write my reminiscences and thoughts also in between,as I usually do,but that will take too much time..hence I am curtailing it.

Mohan slowly turns back to look at Megha..she is dancing with Dimpy and Prerana..He again turns back to look at Riddima..who is standing still, staring at him'helplessness and then guilt flashes through his face'he does not know what to do, how to react..then he slowly walks up to her'.and looks up to her..Guru is gazing around wildly to see whether anyone is noticing.

Mohan and Riddima gaze at each other. Mohan wants to say something but he appears tongue tied'Once or twice he just opened his mouth so as to speak and then stopped again..looked away, and then back at her..All the while Riddima was standing still 'as if she was in another world'Finally Mohan mustered courage and asked her..Kya hua? Hospital mein kuch problem hai? Riddima came back to the present with a jolt and shook her head slowly'.nahi, Mohan..papa teek hai abhi'then she stops..

Mohan looks at her with a worried and guilty expression on his face'he looks around to see if anyone is noticing them..and beckoning her, moves to one corner of the hall. She follows him..then  he asks her in a low voice..sab teek hai? Tumari  mummy ko sabh bathaya kya? She nods her head'tumari mummy ne kya bhola? He asks her.

Mohan, tume eh sabh baathon ko lekhar parishan hone ke zaroorath nahin hai. Wo sab main sambaloongi'main yahan tume aur megha ko wish karne ke liye aayi hum'

Mohan looks a little relieved but still that guilty expression is not leaving his eyes.

Riddima tells him..Mohan, tum Megha ke paas jaoo..mein teek hum'Mohan hesitates, but she repeatedly tells him to go back to Megha and he does so reluctantly, though one can see that all the happiness has vanished for him..And I for one am happy about it because I do want him to become aware of what he is about to do and realize how serious it is and do whatever is the right thing to do at the right time.

Guru is standing there anxiously a little away..He hurries up to Mohan and whispers to him..bhaiya,kya hua? Sab teek toh hai na'?Riddima kyon yahan aaya, iss wakth? Mohan looks at him,barely controlling his anger'sab tere vache se ho rahah hai.!!!! Guru's eyes widen with indignation..and he snaps at Mohan ..mere vache se?? main ne tuche bola hai kya,jaake Riddima se shaadi karneke liye?? Jalbasi mein jaake gadbad karneke baad muche data rahe kya?? Mohan shakes his head'.arae,tu nahi rukta toh mein ab takh Megha ko sab sach bathatha tha.  Abhi bhi jaada dher nahi hua..mein abhi jaake usko sab bholunga'and he looks as if he is about to walk up to Megha'Guru grabs his arm and beseeches to him. bhaiya,please mere baath mano..abhi sab ke samne kuch math bholo..mere kasam..shaadi ke baadh dheere dheere sab bathao'..Abhi sabh log ithana kush hai..Megha did bhi ithani kush hai..hamesha ki tarah jalbasi math karo..I waited with baited breath to see how Mohan would respond, hoping against hope that Mohan will refuse to listen to Guru and decide to go and tell Megha then  itself..But Mohan appeared to hesitate..and then half heartedly said..teek hai''Guru looked very relieved and smiled happily .I felt like smashing his head.!!!!

Mohan goes back to Megha ..he is still not very comfortable'..Were were you, Megha asks him? I was looking for you...Mohan manages to smile..but it appears artificial''Megha looks concerned and asks him whether everything is alright. Mohan nods his head, but Megha feels that something is wrong. She keeps on asking him again and again and he becomes very uncomfortable and turns his face away...there is a slight hint of tears in his eyes.. Megha has a worried expression on her face and thinks to herself..What has happened to him? Then suddenly he realizes that he must be missing his mother '.that she is not there to witness and enjoy one of the most important events in her son's life. An understanding look crosses her face'.She tells herself..I have to do something to make him happy and bring back the smile to his face'She looks around and then nods her head as if some idea has come to her mind'She walks away from him'.and to the place where the buffet  dinner has been arranged..People have already started serving themselves the yummy food '..Megha walks up  ,takes a plate in her hand, scrutinizes the various dishes..thinks for a moment'..and then serves some rice, roti, rajma curry, and bhindi masala''on to the plate..She sees karela curry also'..a mischievous smile plays around her mouth ..as she remembered that he hates karela' she hesitates for a moment as if to serve that also..and then decides not to..she tells herself..abhi nahin..As it is he looks upset..I wont tease him now..Later, I will prepare only karela curry daily..And she smiles to herself thinking of that..

She walks back to Mohan with the plate in her hands and comes to a stop beside him..Mohan was not even aware that she had gone and come back..and he turns around absent mindedly..when she called him..Megha smiles at him widely and extends the plate to him'.he just stares at her and a then at the plate. .Kya hua? She asks. .bookh nahi hai? Nahi khane ka? Wo sabh nahi chalega...chalo,khao'dekho,eh sabh tumare mann pasanth khana hai..chaaval,bhindi masala,roti,aur eh baingan ka curry'.but still not much of a response from Mohan .Megha shakes her head in exasperation and tells him..teek hai..I will feed you myself..And she starts feeding him with her hands'..unmindful of the thought that others would be watching .At that time she was concerned only about him and his obvious pain'.. his eyes widened in surprise when she started to feed him, and after a few mouthfuls, pure joy shone in his eyes..and his face lit up with the happiness that flowed through him.  Everything else and everyone else ceased to exist ..it was just the two of them together..alone'and he forgot about all his worries, about Riddima'..and looked at her with love and adoration ..And then he also started feeding her'.and her face lit up with a brilliant smile..that totally transformed her..A jolt of thrill raced through his entire body as he gazed at her unblinkingly, and almost holding his breath ,as if afraid that if he blinks and takes a breath he wont be able to savor that moment entirely..  This thought flashed through his mind...Oh God, I have never seen her smile like this before..She looks stunningly beautiful at this moment'And I am the one ,I am the one who is able to bring such a beautiful smile on her face'.so much happiness in her heart'.He revels in that thought'and lets out a deep breath..and then smiles back at her ..his most charming and alluring smile..And now it was her turn to hold her breath..thinking..Oh God,I have never seen him smile like this..never seen so much happiness on his face..And she promised to herself that she will always strive to fill his life and heart with happiness..

They did not speak to each other.. but each understood what the other was feeling'.and any way  words were never needed between them as well'

However much I wanted Mohan to finish off with the job of telling the truth to Megha, I am glad I got to savor such a brilliant and lovely scene 'because I do not know if we will get to witness such a scene in the immediate future again'..

I am not mentioning the precap for the next part'because..you know why.

Will be back with it as soon as possible..but I want your assurance that I have succeeded in cheering you up at least a little'Otherwise I won't post the next part'!!!!

Mohan will come clean in the next part...or in the part next to that..depending on how the thoughts flow out of my mind to my finger tips to type..I wont know how it is going to come out until I actually type it...

Edited by sitamma1 - 11 years ago
Hit.It.Miss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent OS Sita :)

I am waiting for the next part