Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shantell thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Wishin u a very happi b'day n bst wishes Barun have a gudun n a blast!!
Tke cress n god bless ya always be happpi n inshallah ya remain sucessful in lifeee...
Edited by Shantell - 11 years ago
arshiangal5 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

❤️Ur Birthday: My Wishes….

21st Aug: U were born… Yes damnit!!!!... It's the day when God presented this world …the most priceless…..the most impeccable…..the most wonderful….the most lusty…and the most charming gift of all…..and that is none other than U……..With all his ingenuity, the Great Almighty sent U here with the most amiable, judicious and mirth composition. I believe, U are indeed, the most prodigious, courteous, peerless and unerring human being created by him with diligence and tedious effort……

Many of U may be thinking that I am exaggerating or saying more than enough… But for me.. BARUN SOBTI, is the greatest gift of my life… He is incomparable, and as much as I know , as much I understand him… I don't wanna delude myself in any vain conceits, nor I'm going to hesitate for praising him… He is my idol…my inspiration…and it gives me ample contentment when I add "most" in every quality of him because he shelters in my heart with my parents and God. And this respect and this love which I have for him…..It can never ever be subsided by anything and everything in this world……

I can give U nothing Barun….I m jus a child for U with no knowledge of the worldly affairs…but I can wish U the best wishes directly from my heart which is of course in your reign…And I know my wishes will touch your heart without U knowing and will be felt by God….My prayers for your goodwill will ramble from my heart….my soul…. to the fulfiller of all wishes…..and I promise…..many of ur birthdays will come and go …but U will always hover inside me…much closer and closer with each passing day………months …..year…nd years..

… I know U live with utmost spirits.. MY MAN!!!!! Yes…..U FEEL the compassion…and this might help U to achieve all your dreams……yeah….LIFE IS A GAME….bt U can loose sometimes….ALWAYS REMEMBER…..our greatest glory is not in never falling but rising everytime we fall……nd c this is my warning….never bother about ur past…hehe..i know u don't bt……don't dare to try…….Yes!!!! It is possible to believe that all the past is but the beginning of a beginning and all that is and has been is but the twilight of the dawn………….

WALK WITH THE KINGS NOR LOOSE THE COMMON TOUCH..(A LINE FROM 'if' POEM OF RUDYARD KIPLING)…………….I pray U get all the success and eminence as a fruit of ur  hardwork and struggles but do not ignore the worthy ones( ofc…ur fans…family…..friends and wife)…haha….I'm not giving U advices… These things r those essence of life that I hav learnt from U…..I'm just trying to thank U ….and god too…..on this very special day…for u…for me…and for everyone who loves u so dearly that they could even give their lives for U with no reluctance and reasoning…Thanks for adding a dash of positivity, touch of passion, pinch of wisdom and a sprinkle of inspiration in my life every single day. …Wat more can I say for U !!!!!...U are always in my prayers……  and my thoughts…Today I make a small Birthday prayer for you hoping that you get everything you want in life. I truly hope that your dreams, desires, ambitions and goals become a reality. …MAY UR LIFE BE FILLED WITH ALL SEVEN COLORS OF RAINBOW….MAY U SHINE LIKE A GLORIOUS SUN…..THE NIGHT WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO FADE YOUR BRIGHTNESS…..My love !!!!...MAY U INSPIRE MILLION OF PEOPLE LIKE ME……GOD BLESS U DARLING !!!!!..I'll love u always……

Hehe…I sound crazy to the world…..ppl here(A FEW)…around me….will THINK…' DEKH DEKH BACCHI HE …PAR BOHOT BADE BAAT KARTI HE….CRAZINESS KI BHI KOI LIMIT HOTI HE NA "…bt I say……yep…I m crazy….nd yes !!!! I am proud of my madness over Barun because I challenge, each and every person, who will know or observe him…who will be able to see his simplicity…will never fail to love him…..Wo insaan hi kuch khaas he………I want you to always smile…and be happy  BARUN DARLING !!!!…muahahah!!!!...Tum khush to main khush……nd yes….U will always remain my heartthrob….my guide…..my teacher…my guardian…..and my love…!~!...<3 u a lottt…………………

I tried to write a birthday wish for you

...But could not put all my feelings for you in a page one or two

...All I want to say to you

...Is I love you, I love you, I love you

A little angel whispered into my ears,

that the heavens are going to shower

a dash of extra love upon us…….

That's because today is the birthday of

the most wonderful person in the world…..

Happy Birthday DEAR

(…

H for Hot

...U for Understanding

...S for Sexy

...B for Beautiful

...A for Amazing

...N for Naughty

...D for Delicious ( Determined)

...That's you in a nutshell - Happy birthday dear!

⭐️