Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun's birthday thread.Peep in NOW!:D *IMPNote+FAQ:1*

AyushiSinghania IF-Rockerz
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Hey One and All!
I am SO happy guys!I am officially making Barun Sobti's Birthday thread, along with my two friends -Barun- and -Stutz-
So! Excited about "THE Day"? Well, we are here to tell you more about the thread *technically, I am here.. ROFL*

Lemme Start talking sense. I am half of the times talking nonsense! *glares at Stuti.. she's no less* But we promise we'll "avoid" blabbering here and work hard for making hotty happy in his birthday!
So guys, firstly I'm sure most of you know what all we have in a birthday thread, so that's not a problem. We'll be having sigs, avis, vms, messages and alot more.

However, since its the most special persons birthday on earth, the thread has be to super special, for which we need your ideas and a great participation.
To be honest, we do expect a solid participation after all its Arnav Singh Raizada's birthday and his deewanis need to make him feel special and loved, just as he is! *wink*

So.. let us know about anything that you would like to suggest for the thread!

Anyways.. Besides that..

We needed a bit of co-operation(okay, help!) from all of you'll, specially the creative people out here.
We wish to start each and every post with a siggy, and end it with one too!
But, we don't wanna restrict it to ONLY a FEW siggy makers. Thats how we three decided to make it broad.

SO,

ANYONE and EVERYONE present out there!
Even if you know the BASICS of Siggy Making, Send us atleast ONE siggy and help us make the post all the more Awesome<33

DONT DONT DONT!.. DON'T JUMP!! ROFLROFL

To maintain the uniformity of the post, we had no choice, but to set up some guidelines, which need to followed!

- The siggy can be noth animated / non animated.
-Let the size of the siggy be 500*320 px.
-Try to use different different pictures. We want to sport Barun in his various avatars!
-Send in your siggies to -Stutz- latest by 8th August.
- Other stuff can be sent in latest by 12th August. Anything later will not be accepted!
- Send as many siggies as you can, no restrictions.
- VM's and avis would be equally appreciated.

Whose collecting What?

All msgs anything else needs to be PMed anyone of us!ie [-Barun-] [AyushiSinghania] or [-Stutz-]

Viz[-Barun] is Collecting  Avis, Dividers, graphics, etc.. So all that needs to be PMed straight to her. 

All poems/VM's or anything creative should be PMed to Me  (AyushiSinghania)

And the sigs need to be PMed to Stuti (-Stutz-)

DEADLINE :

8th for the sigs 

12th for everything else including vms and msgs,

Note - 

The siggy size should not be more than 500*320 or else they won't be accepted!

Make sure your PM's have the subject "Barun's birthday!" or something along those lines so that it ain't missed or it doesn't get lost and that it can be dealt with, taken and used respectively. 

Thank you Everyone!

We can't wait for 21st!

Love,

Viz, Stutz, and Me! <33

Edited by AyushiSinghania - 28 July 2012 at 9:32am

The following 215 member(s) liked the above post:

JANNAVprathisthananiKira9174samikshagourpbr007imsaal786gracebomsonriyaarocksbuzz123akashasobtiArshiMiratrishi_chhalArnav_KushiIyamnurmArShi_NiShalouroushaSazMob1234..Umna..akashafaliAnisaUddin99irene95naidu_parada_lavanyalavanElvsmahinkhsarah1000Jeevitha.Pmohanadevi15meenu.shaankettle.nadCharuRuchimerry777swetharaviMahaha26sandhyanand17dalvin07jalpa_23Mirza1Veritaserumcookies10Nrp77nehnehnejiMKMJohalNivRen_1.albatross.AkhilaDCrazySaRunianArshi_VirmanPriiDevicrackedmariyakamranShahid_loverdn-star3RidHiipkkndak3ThrishChocoLavaishAce11rajalekshmichanloves-JB_1DManvi90.Farz.gnaina-Delena-ARHIFAIRYTALEDesiGirlsRockxxsun_shine18Barun-ObsessedarshisireejobiSonam-IPKKNDxoxo_BaruNiallBonhi_ipkkndnirbasito..ipkkndroldcpayasakafawhisperershagun-rocksthecraze92captkirkmonkeydog18falcon.starAsmara.DEE2803natashaa46Richie-RichxXxNoreen786xXxsana_sugarbunlovearshi01pinkssFairyfariapuvinisweet-fairy-Ghuncha-.anishaa...Surbhi..-Manal.A-LuvAbhiyaarjuhiArHiLover-xSimz786chocolate15sama50Barunkidewani-.Pearl.-ArhiDeewani-FarwiiDobaara-teju695leanne_1983go2sleep83JasKaBarun-Shanzy-arshiipkkndluvPreets19ipkknd-fanarnav101simran04Ayie.DelReyranjanatripathiarshy4everDuumpsxMidnightStarxarsh_spDeval__02sakura_bbMullai_27--Yashi--..anushka..StormChaser-zozo--happilyunknownHotFuzzGeet24gal.angelKranu--sumana13--fan145PhoenixRadarsayli_sarunstardust-goguma--BSI-FaNaTic--HaRul-loverpooja_k93-GredForge-sidhu285anodaksgfanAkanksha-manjhaMinnie.curleduprosette80pisces25-Hina-OmaRamdassDark-Huespinky_blueskiesAnjiliciousIrisssujal_kashishnyxx.Saraa.muffins2waffles--Anna--Jyo.Arshi.IPKjesss.Mariaa.SG..Amira..Bobbi..nirvana.-Stutz--Prashu--Ramya-.Sad.But.True.incandescentCATZ..LyssaPiesiva2901SunoNa...ArjuhisisAbommibahi.-Crystal-Clear-The007ShivaniAwesomeSauce.GodhuliLogonBeautyForAshesayaazukideewaniMystic_nights_Barun_Addict.MyriadOfHues.alonebirdlazyleavesIWishICould-Araina-somergasm.xAaliya-Deepali-whiterose29riti4usnowflake.mishti_17Sue101anitamalikragzz.OnlyHopekhushixilluminated.Cutiepie Rani-Jwalamukhi-asmaanixxminuu-Swetha-Invoker

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Frequently Asked Questions

When is Barun Sobti's Birthday?

21st August

What can I make for him?

Anything! As Mentioned above Sigs, VM, Messages, Poems, Collage anything!

Will it Reach Barun Sobti?

Duh! We'll make sure it reaches him! Either through twitter or SBS!

Is there anything special in the Barun's B'day thread

Ofcourse! You have no clue about it' Aisha,Viz and me are planning something really really special for him :D   So You have to wait for it! :)

Who should I PM my messages?

For the Messages : -Barun- , -Stutz-, AyushiSinghania [Sorry! That's a change]

For the Siggies/Collage: -Stutz- [And they have to be non-animated]

For the Poems/VMs/Anything and everything creative to AyushiSinghania

For The Avis/Dividers: -Barun-

What is the siggy size limit?

Only 500*320

Deadline?

We have Shortened the Deadline!

Siggies/Avis

8th August 2012 [11:59 PM IST]

Messages/Poems/VMs

12th August 2012 [11:59 PM IST]

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Edited by -Stutz- - 26 July 2012 at 10:22am

The following 63 member(s) liked the above post:

buzz123SazMob1234justinb765CharuRuchiNowsheendalvin07hbkumar3RidHiipkkndak3pyrarkhLakshmiRathoreAkhilaDchanloves-JB_1DARHIFAIRYTALEDesiGirlsRockxxiluvarshi15Sonam-IPKKNDBonhi_ipkknd..ipkkndShaily.unna_178falcon.starRichie-RichSunriseGreen-Anu13-zoharocks-Manal.A-BarunkidewaniJasKaBarun--BSI-FaNaTic--xMidnightStarx-happilyunknownAyushiSinghaniasakura_bbDeval__02.Frozen.Akanksha-sidhu285--sumana13--curledup-Hina-AfghanLeenaPrincessBushiAnjiliciouspinky_blueskiesmuffins2waffles.Saraa.tinselsiva2901-JollyJabeen-ASADsweetZOYALyssaPieIWishICouldlazyleavesmishti_17-Araina-Roshini1494somergasm.-Deepali-asmaanixxilluminated.OnlyHope-Swetha-Invoker

ChocoLavaish Senior Member
ChocoLavaish
ChocoLavaish

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
When Is The last date to send you vm  and sigs??

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Umna..iluvarshi15chanloves-JB_1DBarunkidewani-Stutz-LyssaPie

AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ChocoLavaish

4th August!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

riyaarocksBarunkidewani-Stutz-LyssaPie

ASADsweetZOYA IF-Sizzlerz
ASADsweetZOYA
ASADsweetZOYA

r

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Stutz-

-Stutz- IF-Sizzlerz
-Stutz-
-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

^4th August :)
*thats for these siggies.. not for the wishes :)
ChocoLavaish Senior Member
ChocoLavaish
ChocoLavaish

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

4th August!

what Shocked...in -barun-'s post it was 17th August 2012 ???
AyushiSinghania
AyushiSinghania

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AyushiSinghania

4th August!

what Shocked...in -barun-'s post it was 17th August 2012 ???

Stuti, I told you! Pssht -___- 

@Choco - Umm.. You can take it to be 8th maximum! 17th would be too far, since we'd need time for collection and making them all together so.. take it as 8th!? Cool!?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mariyakamran-Prashu-

Go to top