All Inshi Scenes-YT channel - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
wow thanx dear..i have watched everything on tv but still jabbi mann chahtahai i can watch baar baar
thanks
it really nice 
Thank u so much gayathri.😊
its so good that all the inshi scenes in 1 place. & special thanks for adding nov-dec scenes. Love to watch those golden inshi scenes again & again.😳
Thanks a lot... I was dying to see some scenes of nov dec jan to mar epi and got it here... Great job girl... Will be a treat to watch and revive old hd back to motivate me to still watch the serial...
Hi Gayathri, Thanks😃.

And I hope you remember me. I was your very first subscriber of the channel and very first viewer of many of your Inshi videos😳. I go by the name of n7apocrypha on YT

Nice to find you here and I'll repeat what I said on YT... great job on consolidating all Inshi scenes. makes our lives easier and we can easily relive all those Inshi moments
Originally posted by n7genius

Hi Gayathri, Thanks😃.

And I hope you remember me. I was your very first subscriber of the channel and very first viewer of many of your Inshi videos😳. I go by the name of n7apocrypha on YT

Nice to find you here and I'll repeat what I said on YT... great job on consolidating all Inshi scenes. makes our lives easier and we can easily relive all those Inshi moments
yes i do remember u.. 
u r the 1st one to apprciate my work and regular viewer of all videos.. thanks once again..

thnx a ton
now it will be alot easier to see da scenes
😆😆😆Thanks again !!!!!!!    I saw 30 of them and I was in 7th heaven.  Love those good old days . Wish we get them back!!!!!!😆
Thanks a million times for the upload... Pl upload today episode also
thank you sooo much, Gayathri!!!!!! ðŸ¤—
appreciate it this a lot!!! 
love that you have every single scene!! was just watching some, & was in inshi heaven 
thanks again!! :)