India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandi's makeover (Page 2)

akvats01 Senior Member
akvats01
akvats01

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
She looks beautiful in every thing what she wear.

How ever , I like her current style also very much. Infact her dressing style is getting too much popular in the streets now. Girls are wearing Lehanga sarees in wedding and celebration. Her Tagdi, which she wear around waist is also very very popular. I personnly like Lehanga  becaue it is traditional dress at my area, butr woman has stoped wearing thatCry

I Want to see her in indian cultural outfit. it is too good and she looks too beautiful.

If she changes to some fusion look of Ghagra Chaoli,, and she propose some fused way to wear that, it will be amazing..

It is too bad  , when we have to switch our traditional stule just because others dislike, and Just because to put impression that we are progressive...

Saree and Lehanga complements all type of figures, Curvy,Athelitic. And all sort of sizes, Plus size or size zero..,

I am so happy for Aanandi what she is and like her dressing so much. Any Indian Traditional outfit, though in cultural way or some fusion, would be amazing.

I know most of the people would be fekoying Juute Chappal on my comments, as it disagree their wish, But In my area, ladies are wearing this outfit as fashion now. And they look Beautful...

Edited by akvats01 - 23 July 2012 at 2:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33ChytraSiriuslySujalfastforwardmilindroseaparnauma

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akvats01

How ever , I like her current style also very much. Infact her dressing style is getting too much popular in the streets now. Girls are wearing Lehanga sarees in wedding and celebration. Her Tagdi, which she wear around waist is also very very popular. I personnly like Lehanga  becaue it is traditional dress at my area, butr woman has stoped wearing thatCry

I Want to see her in indian cultural outfit. it is too good and she looks too beautiful.

If she changes to some fusion look of Ghagra Chaoli,, and she propose some fused way to wear that, it will be amazing..

It is too bad  , when we have to switch our traditional stule just because others dislike, and Just because to put impression that we are progressive...

Saree and Lehanga complements all type of figures, Curvy,Athelitic. And all sort of sizes, Plus size or size zero..,

I am so happy for Aanandi what she is and like her dressing so much. Any Indian Traditional outfit, though in cultural way or some fusion, would be amazing.

I know most of the people would be fekoying Juute Chappal on my comments, as it disagree their wish, But In my area, ladies are wearing this outfit as fashion now. And they look Beautful...

I agree with you. Any Indian traditional outfit looks very beautiful and very appealing. But if the CVS show a AnSh marriage then they can't show Anandi wearing those Ghagra's and Choli's on a regualr basis because then she enters a different social world.

Wearing those Ghagra's is real fun , i like wearing them too but i defiently won't prefer wearign them all my life and not only Ghagra, this is the case for every attire..Usually no one likes wearing the same kind of an outfit all life. Anandi has been living in the village culture from years and so she is adapted to wearing clothes that people in her village wear. 

But once she gets out of Jetsar and goes to another city she will have to change her wardrobe - Its a necessity. 

Edited by Khushi. - 23 July 2012 at 8:08am
ButterflyChaser IF-Rockerz
ButterflyChaser
ButterflyChaser

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:47am | IP Logged

i totally agree with u tht she looks beautiful in ghagra choli... bt thtz fine in jetsar nt in some city... itz a common saying tht... "jaisa desh waisa bhes"... so i guess she needs a makeover... not to western dresses than at least saree... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

SiriuslySujal IF-Dazzler
SiriuslySujal
SiriuslySujal

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged

Agree with you - no joote chappal from my side! I've never got the dislike a lot of people seem to have for the ghagra choli outfit... plus I don't get why a woman should change her style of dressing after marriage anyway Confused It's not like she becomes a different person other than that she has a husband Confused If the guy fell for her with that style of dressing, there's no reason for her to change it after marrying him, IMO. I just want Anandi to dress exactly as she does now and march around in that ghagra choli demanding social reform the way she's always done, except with the addition of a sindoor and a mangalsutra Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33fastforwardaparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
I do not see any reason for make over but I would like to see a broder range of clothes in her wardrobe to suit the occasion. Probably sarees salwal kameezs etc along with her gagra cholis.This is not because she needs a makeover but because she is going to move around a lot if she gets married to the collector.
Like the saying goes be a Rroman in Rome.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani_bvShaista33akvats01SiriuslySujalfastforward

libsrocks IF-Rockerz
libsrocks
libsrocks

Posted: 11 December 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
there has been news that anandi will go though a makeover n satrt wearing saree...here is the link
http://www.metromasti.com/tv/gossip/Balika-Vadhu-Shiv-Shivraj-Shekher-Anandi-as-marriage-couple/22929

Go to top