Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

TOI:parichey to take leap (Page 4)

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainbowgirl

I even fail to understand how can the CVs air such an absurd promo...forget the non-sense they are planning to show form now on.

i really couldn't understand the promo at all except for arunaji entry n siddhi giving birth to kunal's twins

What the heck is siddhi doing in jail? Shocked did she just sign the divorce papers so that richa on the next hearing tells the court that it was in fact siddhi who killed Rohit & not Kunal? Confused  Is Richa giving monsoon exchange offer to SINAL? Angry coz of which siddhi goes in our out comes kunal Angry 
i am confused too...but in all this mess...veena's mouth will be shut...bcz her son is out of the jail...but then he lost his life in one go...now she will only witness unhappiness in kunal's life...the way she bad-mouthed siddhi n blame her for anand's death n kunal being in jail..i felt like slapping her big time...

Why is kunal looking hot LOL & strolling soberly in the mumbai lanes with an umbrella? Confused he doesn't like rains isn't it Disapprove  & that psycho Richa is still hanging around with the baby Angry Angry

he was looking hot in white...but i think he is in his lawyers uniform...he have lost his love...rain or no rain doesn't make a difference at all...the psycho should rot in hell...i don't want her to be seen in post-leap...why kunal's elder son is with richa...i hope he takes the child from her...i don't want her shadow anywhere near SiNal twins...

I am not going to switch on my tv at 9.30 to even glimpse at kunal or to see what happens pre & post leap Dead 

respect your decision...i am just going to watch the birth of SiNal twins...it was a dream for me since the day they got married...i only expected either one son or daughter...but here is bonus of twins...i am not missing it...maybe a try on the leap...the moment i see kunal marry richa or any other women for whatever reason...i will stop watching the show immediately...i hope no re-marriages for SiNal...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
People plz comment on the TOI article...let everyone know that we are not happy with all this non sense.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index