TOI:parichey to take leap (Page 3)

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
hi

Originally posted by JalebiGirl

Originally posted by d.padmini

so both  divorce and separtation on cards..
its going to be a eight years leap..
second child with sidhi but what about the first.. no mention about it
Kunal leading a happy , rich life without sidhi... well the great love story has the worst end...
no use of our ranting, CVs are showing us what we did not want to see..

First child is with richa

yup as per promo witcha takes one child, but we dont know what she does with it,

does she hand it over to kunal?, or tries to kill it and it will be saved by someone

norzar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaran

DeepShadow Goldie
DeepShadow
DeepShadow

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Wow... I'm just amazed by the amount of absolute nonsense they are planning to stuff in this show. Siddhi will divorce and then go to jail... For what? Rohits re-murder?
Richa will take away the first child and do what with it?... God knows. She will probably traumatize the child with her asthma attacks.
Kunal the same man who confessed that he couldn't live without Siddhi will be a rich man?... Fantastic! And here I thought Kunal will be shattered to lose his wife and child.
Aroona Irani's character will raise the second child? ... And what will Siddhi do? Play ludo?

Insane! The CVs have literally gone INSANE! There can be no other explanation for such absurdity. If not anything I expected this leap to be better than the crazy one in Kektas other favorite show but oh how wrong was I? They surpassed the other show both in terms of this leap and also in terms of retardedness. God bless the writers, they really know how to butcher a story Clap

Seriously, to hell with this leap Dead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishDrivemecracyd.padminichitsssSilambuAnkitaKaranrainbowgirlshumi.-Bhavi

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
thanx for the article...

i really don't understand the article except for the part where it says kunal will be rich after 8 yrs...it was expected...he will become a angry ruthless lawyer once again...

the promo showed richa taking away the baby to kill n kunal comes infront of her...then why the baby will be with richa...i hope only for pre-leap...i hope kunal takes away his baby from the devil's hand n gives her one tight slap for ruining his life...why can't they just klll away richa character's...bcz if she is around SiNal can never reunite even after 8 yrs leap...

i am just confused...its just so complicated...if the baby will be with richa than how will the twins reunite their separated parents...

as for the divorce i think...the divorce happened from siddhi's side but not from kunal's side...i guess...i hope no re-marriages

oh god a mixture of KZK...BALH...PR...KGGK

KZK- separation...divorce...komolika steal prem(anurag-prerna's son)

BALH- siddhi being in jail...separation...kunal not knowing abt his kids n wife whereabouts

PR-twins...separation...divorce...varsha stole soham(manav-archana son)...manav-archana dopted daughter trying to re-unite her separated parents

KGGK- arunaji character becomes siddhi's protector just like in KGGK arunaji character becomes parvati's protector n motivator...parvati-arunaji character too met in jail...

its disgusting n cheap...cvs recycle their old craps that have shown in their other shows...i am not a fool...i remember tracks very well...they don't have a brains of their own...its high time...ekta hires new cvs...infact she should hire our friends who writes OS n Fan-Fiction...they are more talented than this so called fools names cvs

Edited by Mages - 22 July 2012 at 10:51am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuSmochas156DeepShadowDrivemecracyd.padminiAnkitaKaranKamleeChhori

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged

Really dont have much to say, it's going to be a 'crapfest'. if they show that Kunal takes a U turn, gives up on his principles, becomes a ruthless man coz he thinks that 'truth' has not taken him anywhere so gives up all he belies in and becomes Rich and all that crap. me not watching even for SS.Ouch

so so AngryDeadAngry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria123Shehnaz.KpalzsAnkitaKaranrainbowgirl

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

Really dont have much to say, it's going to be a 'crapfest'. if they show that Kunal takes a U turn, gives up on his principles, becomes a ruthless man coz he thinks that 'truth' has not taken him anywhere so gives up all he belies in and becomes Rich and all that crap. me not watching even for SS.Ouch

so so AngryDeadAngry

i don't think kunal will leave his truth n principals...yrs back when life did not support him even then he never left his principals n truth...even now he will never...but yes due to lost of his love...he will be bitter...angry...ruthless with life...but never change himself...

he will be the same kunal chopra...but angry n ruthless with life...

he have said many times in his drunken state n also non-drunken state...if siddhi leaves him...he will be alone...he will have no desire to live...

if now he is rich n successful bcz he doing his responsibilities as a son...brother...brother-in-law n uncle...if richa gives the kid to him than for his baby's future...but for himself...he is a lonely man who have no desire to live at all...his soul is dead...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mochas156DrivemecracyAnkitaKaran

Rush2220 IF-Sizzlerz
Rush2220
Rush2220

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged

@mages agree to your points about Kunal's character but my agreeing wont help.Ouch Nivedita Basu is there. she loves to ruin every male character that someone else built to perfection. she gets some kind of plesure in doing that. The day i came to know she has joined balaji and is Scripting head for parichay, i had thought one more "male' bites the dust.Dead

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranrainbowgirl

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rush2220

@mages agree to your points about Kunal's character but my agreeing wont help.Ouch Nivedita Basu is there. she loves to ruin every male character that someone else built to perfection. she gets some kind of plesure in doing that. The day i came to know she has joined balaji and is Scripting head for parichay, i had thought one more "male' bites the dust.Dead

i agree...she have ruined so many male leads character...Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AnkitaKaranRush2220

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
I even fail to understand how can the CVs air such an absurd promo...forget the non-sense they are planning to show form now on.

What the heck is siddhi doing in jail? Shocked did she just sign the divorce papers so that richa on the next hearing tells the court that it was in fact siddhi who killed Rohit & not Kunal? Confused  Is Richa giving monsoon exchange offer to SINAL? Angry coz of which siddhi goes in our out comes kunal Angry 

Why is kunal looking hot LOL & strolling soberly in the mumbai lanes with an umbrella? Confused he doesn't like rains isn't it Disapprove  & that psycho Richa is still hanging around with the baby Angry Angry

I am not going to switch on my tv at 9.30 to even glimpse at kunal or to see what happens pre & post leap Dead 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ria123ashuSAnkitaKaranRush2220-Bhavi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index