India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Is that necessary ? (Page 2)

...Jes... IF-Addictz
...Jes...
...Jes...

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:26am | IP Logged
yap it's really not necessary for me to even have any marriage track for Vanshika Dead specially when VirMan confession is still not done Angry

I m not saying that it's not a good idea but it will look like fake girlz!!a women who have spent her life dedicating to other suddenly thinks for her marriage.i know her children will do that insisting her but still it lacks somewhere for me...women specially mothers don't need this support.now Viren & Virat both will be happy in life so she would need someone but it's really can't be her marriage...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_never_dies

.SalmanDeewani. IF-Stunnerz
.SalmanDeewani.
.SalmanDeewani.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
Am also kinda pissed off..!!! I was also telling my Mom see again he is here.. i dont knw y they are showing him in evry episode.. And frankly speaking i find him humorless..
There is no point of showing Vanshika's re-marriage..
I knw star plus is showing rishta wahi soch nayi..
But is this soch is nayi..??
I dint lyk the concept..
Instead of Vanshika Mr.talwar should get marry to Swamini and take her away from Vadhera house..LOL This will be rishta same and soch nayi.. lol
So that Virman can live happy life..Big smile

Edited by Pooja_Ch - 23 July 2012 at 2:30am

love_never_dies

angeldhaal Senior Member
angeldhaal
angeldhaal

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:05am | IP Logged
nice post..

love_never_dies

achu28 Goldie
achu28
achu28

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
dont have a problem with this track.but yes it was not necessary this time because now virman confession,cancer track all is going on.after virman confession  i would like to see this track.the foursome doing detective workWink collecting talwar's story and vanshika's story and they all help to unite talwar and vanshika.i always love to see the foursome on work.Embarrassed.then vanshika's track will be good to see.

Edited by achu28 - 23 July 2012 at 3:59am
chasinghope IF-Dazzler
chasinghope
chasinghope

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

i wudnt mind  a remariagre track infact its a gud thing but showing it now is i mean is it necessary for vansika track to start now in d midst of cancer n all..too many storylines spoil d show.

Exactly! It's just like the saying 'Too many cooks spoil the broth'.. 'Too many tracks spoil the show'
 Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

love_never_diesItsmeAish

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_VirMan

Originally posted by viratmanvi

i wudnt mind  a remariagre track infact its a gud thing but showing it now is i mean is it necessary for vansika track to start now in d midst of cancer n all..too many storylines spoil d show.

Exactly! It's just like the saying 'Too many cooks spoil the broth'.. 'Too many tracks spoil the show'
 Wink

hehe we always think alike
.Sumi. IF-Stunnerz
.Sumi.
.Sumi.

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Nice post...i feel this entry is been made  way too early when the kids are goinh thru tough times...i seriously would not like this soch being nayi...nope...she has spent her whole life living in her hubbys thoughts & nw all of a sudden she accepts though VVbros would insist & get her onto it...i personally feel she/ be it any lady of that matter would be happy seeing her kids being happy...

But Talwars entry is way too early & i hate his eyebrows...LOL

love_never_dies

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooja_Ch

Am also kinda pissed off..!!! I was also telling my Mom see again he is here.. i dont knw y they are showing him in evry episode.. And frankly speaking i find him humorless..
There is no point of showing Vanshika's re-marriage..
I knw star plus is showing rishta wahi soch nayi..
But is this soch is nayi..??
I dint lyk the concept..
Instead of Vanshika Mr.talwar should get marry to Swamini and take her away from Vadhera house..LOL This will be rishta same and soch nayi.. lol
So that Virman can live happy life..Big smile
completely agree with you yaar.. this will be good if they do so..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index