India-Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Is that necessary ?

love_never_dies IF-Sizzlerz
love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
I'm pissed of seeing a person again and again in every episode of our showAngry, From the day of that person's  entry in the show last week , he was shown in all episodes including mahaepisode Ouch..  
I thing you  girlz guessed the person , who I'm talking about.. that rajeev thalwar onlyOuch..
I have a question, viren is a wellknown lawyer and have solved many cases in his carrier so far,  but no one have came to dinner to vadhera mansion ,why he is only visiting there again and again ? last night also he visited there and vanshika heared everything, i have a hope till last night that they will not show vanshika remarriageTongue and this person will help in virman love story.. but it is starts to vanish nowCry..
In future track, viren will get to know about the woman in Mr.Thalwar's life was his mom only and he will roam around in shock or a kind of confused state, he would here the convo of his mom with inder or kadambari or bua about her lonely life.. , and you guys will know what he will do ?

Am i right in this so called Thalwar track ??? plz leave your comment..

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

befairangeldhaalmadhu0702achu28zulfy_135lakshmSaaraa..Sumi..SalmanDeewani....Jes...

lakshm IF-Dazzler
lakshm
lakshm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
yaaa agree with u.but i dont have any pbm with dis person unless he doesnt disturb virman life...hopefully they dont give more screen space to this idiotic track...im not getting this marriage of 60's...

anyways im eagerly waiting for virman confession.keepin talwar aside...he he

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

befairlove_never_dies

ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
i wudnt mind  a remariagre track infact its a gud thing but showing it now is i mean is it necessary for vansika track to start now in d midst of cancer n all..too many storylines spoil d show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meriyaarlakshmHarpreet.Mlove_never_dies

love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshm

yaaa agree with u.but i dont have any pbm with dis person unless he doesnt disturb virman life...hopefully they dont give more screen space to this idiotic track...im not getting this marriage of 60's...

anyways im eagerly waiting for virman confession.keepin talwar aside...he he
lol, right virman confession is on the way, but seeing him in every episode reminds me this remarriage track and importance of his role in the future track...

I  will love to see a girl for tarun and his romanceROFL instead of this thalwar in every episode like a speed breaker.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

befairmadhu0702ItsmeAish

love_never_dies
love_never_dies

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viratmanvi

i wudnt mind  a remariagre track infact its a gud thing but showing it now is i mean is it necessary for vansika track to start now in d midst of cancer n all..too many storylines spoil d show.
I'm also not against remariage Ash, but now on the storyline this track is not needed , we have so many tracks to show like cancer, virman ls, virat's carrier, swamini bua's past, jeevika's pregnancy, viren 's new eneny etc... but this vanshika and thalwar track is not neccessary at all..
ItsmeAish IF-Sizzlerz
ItsmeAish
ItsmeAish

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_never_dies

Originally posted by viratmanvi

I'm also not against remariage Ash, but now on the storyline this track is not needed , we have so many tracks to show like cancer, virman ls, virat's carrier, swamini bua's past, jeevika's pregnancy, viren 's new eneny etc... but this vanshika and thalwar track is not neccessary at all..

i so agree no need for noe dis trackAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_never_dies

dauntless. IF-Rockerz
dauntless.
dauntless.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:13am | IP Logged
I won't have a problem if he doesn't interfere in Virman's track and cancer!
But I seriously think it wasn't necessary!
Let's wait and watch! It's the only option we have!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

befairmadhu0702love_never_diesShrav123

Shrav123 IF-Sizzlerz
Shrav123
Shrav123

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sruthi_Virmanli

I won't have a problem if he doesn't interfere in Virman's track and cancer!
But I seriously think it wasn't necessary!
Let's wait and watch! It's the only option we have!

i second this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_never_dies

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index