Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khushi not Mrs Raizada anymore? (Page 5)

abraizada Groupbie
abraizada
abraizada

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraaK

Yes, That's what I knew, but I don't know legal system in India so was bit worried.
Thank youSmile

@Saraak the marriage and divorce laws are similar globally ... as for India the same law is enforced there too so just don't worry and have faith in CVs ...and Gul is a thorough professional in this field she will make sure that no wrong message is sent to the viewers specially when it relates to a sacred and sensitive relationship like marriage ...

LuvuKhushi IF-Sizzlerz
LuvuKhushi
LuvuKhushi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:56am | IP Logged
I cant imagine Arshi separation. I am used to Khushi Kumari Gupta Sigh Raizada Smile I cant even seperate Arnav's family name from her name.

Let Khushi goto bhuaji's place but as Arnav's wife. not as khushi kumari Gupta Cry
I cant i feel so upset and it hurts me badly. Arnav do something. 

Edited by LuvuKhushi - 22 July 2012 at 11:56am
shilpa1581 Senior Member
shilpa1581
shilpa1581

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rainyday3000

If the contract ends than they will not be legally married...but I don't think khushi will remove the mangalsutra or sindoor so ASR will know that even though she is refusing to be his wife. She still only considers him as her husband...I hope I made sense!

u r right but as per my thinking   the contract thing is only between them & if sh estops wearing all those stuff then definately evryone will ask... but then wat about the promise arnav made to himself of wooing her back... i mean it is still a little confusing..
Haz78 Goldie
Haz78
Haz78

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
In a way she is, the contract only happened between them so until either one files for divorce she is Mrs. ASR... CANNOT WAIT FOR TOMORROW AND TILL THE MOMENT ASR FINDS OUT THAT KHUSHI HAS LEFT because their wedding is over and not bcoz buaji's health was bad...
callyd Senior Member
callyd
callyd

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Contract marriage is not legal and is not recognised in the eyes of law. You cannot get married for a fixed period of time.

It may just be an understanding between the couple that for 6 months they will be married but they will still need to divorce to end the marriage.

So for all purposes, Arnav and Khushi will be married unless they divorce. 
laksanu Senior Member
laksanu
laksanu

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
i dont want khushi and arnav to get divorced ..i want arnav to marray her again before the contract ends...i kind of liked them being married...i am really depressed thinking about khushi and arnav not being married any more bcoz of contract ending..hope arnav does something beofre that..i mean marry her..Embarrassed..legally wiht no contract

i know i am not making any sense..but i just want them to have that bond betwen them..i thnk if they do seperate bcoz of contract the new banner of khushi mangalsutra being stuck is arnav;s shirt will have to be changed rite...Shocked
msin IF-Rockerz
msin
msin

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
There is nothing as contract marriage in Indian law.. Marriage is a legal and social contract but putting it for a term of 6 months or any defined period is not acceptable in any court.. If they have been legally wedded that is marriage being registered then they have to get a divorce to dissolve the marriage..
-Surma- Senior Member
-Surma-
-Surma-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
They will still remain both legally and religiously married until they get divorced !

Go to top