India-Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Trust begets Trust (Page 3)

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
@janeman007   tumhare tara mai bhi CV'S ki mohan aur megha ki love story aur character butechering se paresan hu!! aur yeh rondima nam ki psycho ko lekar jo drama kar riya hai yeh CV'S us se mai bhi na khush hu!! so we are sailing on the same boat on this matter buddy!!Big smileBig smile

and by the way another question is forum mai serial ke ksi character ko bhatak ti huyi atma kaha ja raha hai?? mujhe batayogee ki woh kaun hai??ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

Dee_76 Goldie
Dee_76
Dee_76

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=meghan432]@janeman007   tumhare tara mai bhi CV'S ki mohan aur megha ki love story aur character butechering se paresan hu!! aur yeh rondima nam ki psycho ko lekar jo drama kar riya hai yeh CV'S us se mai bhi na khush hu!! so we are sailing on the same boat on this matter buddy!!Big smileBig smile

and by the way another question is forum mai serial ke ksi character ko bhatak ti huyi atma kaha ja raha hai?? mujhe batayogee ki woh kaun hai??ROFL

that is Ridhima aur kaun ho sakti hai WinkLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sitammaSwastikAshNi

sitamma IF-Rockerz
sitamma
sitamma

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Zandu,those lines struck me as having great significance..'Sonal touches..'.I love to call them..And I hope she remembers these words she said to mohan later..but for all that,mohan has to confess to her directly,and that too before marriage..I dont know what the CV's are planning to do.Any way in my OS I have shown that he confesses to her before marriage.And i have also emphasized once again on what megha has spoken to mohan about trust.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

knrajiSwastikAshNi

siyakeraghav Senior Member
siyakeraghav
siyakeraghav

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
However much we talk about mutual trust there are some blunders which have great repurcussions on family life later on especially a case like Mohan's life where he is expected to be not only a husband but a father of two kids.Therefore it is imperative that he doesnt take Megha's trust for granted and lays bare all the truth before her before marriage and let her decide whether what he did was pardonable or not.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SwastikAshNi

SwastikAshNi IF-Sizzlerz
SwastikAshNi
SwastikAshNi

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Is Trust ka hi to test hone ja rahan hai,keep watching...
shobhitaits Newbie
shobhitaits
shobhitaits

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghan432

@janeman007 admi ek bar galti kare iska matlab yeh nahi ki woh wohi galti bar bar kare!!AngryAngry

gud one!! thanks a lot
zandu37 Senior Member
zandu37
zandu37

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sitamma1

Zandu,those lines struck me as having great significance..'Sonal touches..'.I love to call them..And I hope she remembers these words she said to mohan later..but for all that,mohan has to confess to her directly,and that too before marriage..I dont know what the CV's are planning to do.Any way in my OS I have shown that he confesses to her before marriage.And i have also emphasized once again on what megha has spoken to mohan about trust.

Yes Sita, I really hope Cv's takes a cue from your OS. It clearly shows how the charm and magic of NBT can be kept alive and yet the TRP needs are met. And also Mohan's character can get redeemed from the recent bashing and in fact it allows the MM love and trust to scale new levels if Megha supports Mohan after his confession which I think she will.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index