Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2
Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Trust begets Trust (Page 2)

jaaneman007 Senior Member
jaaneman007
jaaneman007

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghan432

Are yar!! mohan bhai ne hos me na rehkar ek galti kya karli aur tum log mohan bhai ke aukat pe sawal utha rehe ho!! jabn usne rondima se shadi ki thi tab forum members keh rehe the ki agar mohan ne riddhima ko megha ko pa kar chor diya to woh aur humare ankho mai izzat dar nahi rahega!! aur jab mohan megha ko pa kar bhi riddhima se apne zimmadari nibhana chahta tha!! tab tum logo ne megha ke pyar ke layak nahi hai keh kar bulana suru kar diya!! aur ab jab mohan aur megha ki shadi hone ja rehe hai!! tum log use bigamist keh rehe ho!! yeh kya haiAngryAngry!! aur ek bat gaur kara du ki mohan aur rondima ke shadi legal nahi hai!! kyu ki unke shadi registered nahi hai!! aur aaj ke zamane mai registry bina shadi ko shadi nahi mana jata!! chahe woh kitna hi boring,depressing,rotten tradition se ho!! these mere mention of  traditions make me want to puke!!DeadDead aur ha mohan ne riddhima ko nahi kaha tha ki apna mangalsutra khol ke mujhe de do ki mai use megha ki gale mai pehna saku!!! really!! so yeha par mera mohan bhai ka koi dos nahi hai!!

i dont believe one has to register a marriage for it to be considered legal in India. One registers to make the legal case stronger, but it's not a necessary condition. It might be something that can come in handy (in lieu of other documentation) when applying for a visa etc, but then i dont see MM taking a phoren trip anytime soon.LOL

Edited by jaaneman007 - 22 July 2012 at 9:27am

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaaneman007

@janeman007 admi ek bar galti kare iska matlab yeh nahi ki woh wohi galti bar bar kare!!AngryAngry

LOL great. Will remember to use this excuse next time one is in trouble.LOL 

bottom line, it shows instability in character and that's something that does not engender trust. Even if he came clean, how many women in real life would overlook something like that and be ready to forgive/ forget/ accept overnight? I think it would take a long time to rebuild trust. At the least, it shows that one cant trust him after a few pegs, banda pagla jaata haiLOL

u better watch next time. he will do the right thing after getting drunk Wink Tongue.. y mix up reel n real..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dee_76

jaaneman007
jaaneman007

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kunchii

u better watch next time. he will do the right thing after getting drunk Wink Tongue.. y mix up reel n real..

I hope so. SmileSo far his track record of how he behaves after getting drunk isnt very stellarLOL. Anyways, ummeed par duniya kayaam hai. LOL

yaar, thoda toh real hona chahiye... Otherwise it becomes reel unreal, too filmiSmile
Lekz IF-Rockerz
Lekz
Lekz

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Well said and beautifully penned.
Unlike Mohan who is implulsive at times, we have seen Megha very grounded and mature,,,,,hope we really get to see an understanding Megha measuring up to our expectations.
Would be great to see these 2 together ...fighting their demons...through thick and thin...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

siyakeraghavDee_76

..geeth.. IF-Sizzlerz
..geeth..
..geeth..

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaaneman007

Originally posted by kunchii

I hope so. SmileSo far his track record of how he behaves after getting drunk isnt very stellarLOL. Anyways, ummeed par duniya kayaam hai. LOL

yaar, thoda toh real hona chahiye... Otherwise it becomes reel unreal, too filmiSmile
Alas.. the real didnt sell so they resorted to filmy.. bas ab ek ummeed bhaki rah gaya hai.. someday the real stuff will be back..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jaaneman007Dee_76

meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
@janeman007  jitna dur mai janta hu ki aaj kal registration of marraige in india of any religion is compulsary!! vthout registration the marriage shld be seen in the eyes of law as void or null or illeagal!! so mere akhon main MR shadi is nthng bt illeagal!! i dnt blv jst by marrying a grl by fllw sme rotten traditional rule is not called marraige nw a days!! so to me MR marraige is not a marraige!! and i care a damn what society says bcoz itz always the damn rotten traditions and damn rotten mindset of ppl and damn rotten society!!

mohan at the moment of MR marraige was totally drunk,insulted,depressed,broken and vthout senses he was insulted,thrown out from the house of the woman she loves and when he was insulting and begging her to confess her love for him!! she didn't do anything bt jst stood and watched evrything quietly and then he remembered what his mother had told him abt getting insulted and thrown out and after that he thought that his love will get married to sme other man!! at that moment smeone called for his help and he thought though he lost evrything at this stage still he can be of smeone's use and there he was emotionally blackmailled and took a hasty decision that was his mistake!! bt equally megha was also responsible fr this!! so nw megha suffers i will sadistically enjoy that woman's pain bcoz she gave a lot of pain to our mohan whom we are all nw criticizing!!

Dee_76

jaaneman007
jaaneman007

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

@janeman007  jitna dur mai janta hu ki aaj kal registration of marraige in india of any religion is compulsary!! vthout registration the marriage shld be seen in the eyes of law as void or null or illeagal!! so mere akhon main MR shadi is nthng bt illeagal!! i dnt blv jst by marrying a grl by fllw sme rotten traditional rule is not called marraige nw a days!! so to me MR marraige is not a marraige!! and i care a damn what society says bcoz itz always the damn rotten traditions and damn rotten mindset of ppl and damn rotten society!!

mohan at the moment of MR marraige was totally drunk,insulted,depressed,broken and vthout senses he was insulted,thrown out from the house of the woman she loves and when he was insulting and begging her to confess her love for him!! she didn't do anything bt jst stood and watched evrything quietly and then he remembered what his mother had told him abt getting insulted and thrown out and after that he thought that his love will get married to sme other man!! at that moment smeone called for his help and he thought though he lost evrything at this stage still he can be of smeone's use and there he was emotionally blackmailled and took a hasty decision that was his mistake!! bt equally megha was also responsible fr this!! so nw megha suffers i will sadistically enjoy that woman's pain bcoz she gave a lot of pain to our mohan whom we are all nw criticizing!!

hey, i am just the messenger- dont shoot me. I am just not thrilled with the way Mohan's character has taken a hit thanks to the CVs. I know, i know, he had reasons, but still. If it makes any difference, i am not criticizing KKK the actor.. Smile

No worries, from now on i will praise Mohan. Khush?LOL
meghumonu Senior Member
meghumonu
meghumonu

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
@janeman007   are yar mai tumhe kyu shoot karu mai kabhi bhi kisi serial ko seriously nahi leta!! so am nt hyper abt it am jst stating my POV that if mohan ki jagah koi aur bhi hota to wo bhi same galti karta!! bt we knw as always mohan sab sambhal lega!!! pracreep dinanath jaise jokers ko sambhal liya goli kha liya tab bhi thik ho gaye to yeh rondima kya cheez hai!!LOLLOL aur tumhe hi kyu forum ke sabhi members o ka haq hai apne point pesh karne ka!! mai kisi ke point ko galat nahi bol raha hu!! mai bas apna POV zahir kar raha hu!! take it as a frndly debate!!SmileSmile aur ha agar mohan galti kare to tumhare aur sare forum members ke sath mai bhi mohan ki band bajaunga!! am nuetral fr both mohan and megha!! so dnt wrry buddy tum agar mohan ki burai bhi karo vth reasons mai gussa nahi hone wala!! so chill!!WinkWink

aur ha le kin agar koi is forum mai kunal ke acting ki burai kare to mai nuetral nahi reh sakta yeh mai keh de riya hu pehle se!! bad mai mujhe mat tokna!!TongueTongue

Dee_76

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index