Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jaaneman007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: kunchii

u better watch next time. he will do the right thing after getting drunk πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›.. y mix up reel n real..

I hope so. 😊So far his track record of how he behaves after getting drunk isnt very stellarπŸ˜†. Anyways, ummeed par duniya kayaam hai. πŸ˜†

yaar, thoda toh real hona chahiye... Otherwise it becomes reel unreal, too filmi😊
Lekz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well said and beautifully penned.
Unlike Mohan who is implulsive at times, we have seen Megha very grounded and mature,,,,,hope we really get to see an understanding Megha measuring up to our expectations.
Would be great to see these 2 together ...fighting their demons...through thick and thin...
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

I hope so. 😊So far his track record of how he behaves after getting drunk isnt very stellarπŸ˜†. Anyways, ummeed par duniya kayaam hai. πŸ˜†

yaar, thoda toh real hona chahiye... Otherwise it becomes reel unreal, too filmi😊

Alas.. the real didnt sell so they resorted to filmy.. bas ab ek ummeed bhaki rah gaya hai.. someday the real stuff will be back..
meghumonu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@janeman007  jitna dur mai janta hu ki aaj kal registration of marraige in india of any religion is compulsary!! vthout registration the marriage shld be seen in the eyes of law as void or null or illeagal!! so mere akhon main MR shadi is nthng bt illeagal!! i dnt blv jst by marrying a grl by fllw sme rotten traditional rule is not called marraige nw a days!! so to me MR marraige is not a marraige!! and i care a damn what society says bcoz itz always the damn rotten traditions and damn rotten mindset of ppl and damn rotten society!!

mohan at the moment of MR marraige was totally drunk,insulted,depressed,broken and vthout senses he was insulted,thrown out from the house of the woman she loves and when he was insulting and begging her to confess her love for him!! she didn't do anything bt jst stood and watched evrything quietly and then he remembered what his mother had told him abt getting insulted and thrown out and after that he thought that his love will get married to sme other man!! at that moment smeone called for his help and he thought though he lost evrything at this stage still he can be of smeone's use and there he was emotionally blackmailled and took a hasty decision that was his mistake!! bt equally megha was also responsible fr this!! so nw megha suffers i will sadistically enjoy that woman's pain bcoz she gave a lot of pain to our mohan whom we are all nw criticizing!!
jaaneman007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: meghan432

@janeman007  jitna dur mai janta hu ki aaj kal registration of marraige in india of any religion is compulsary!! vthout registration the marriage shld be seen in the eyes of law as void or null or illeagal!! so mere akhon main MR shadi is nthng bt illeagal!! i dnt blv jst by marrying a grl by fllw sme rotten traditional rule is not called marraige nw a days!! so to me MR marraige is not a marraige!! and i care a damn what society says bcoz itz always the damn rotten traditions and damn rotten mindset of ppl and damn rotten society!!

mohan at the moment of MR marraige was totally drunk,insulted,depressed,broken and vthout senses he was insulted,thrown out from the house of the woman she loves and when he was insulting and begging her to confess her love for him!! she didn't do anything bt jst stood and watched evrything quietly and then he remembered what his mother had told him abt getting insulted and thrown out and after that he thought that his love will get married to sme other man!! at that moment smeone called for his help and he thought though he lost evrything at this stage still he can be of smeone's use and there he was emotionally blackmailled and took a hasty decision that was his mistake!! bt equally megha was also responsible fr this!! so nw megha suffers i will sadistically enjoy that woman's pain bcoz she gave a lot of pain to our mohan whom we are all nw criticizing!!

hey, i am just the messenger- dont shoot me. I am just not thrilled with the way Mohan's character has taken a hit thanks to the CVs. I know, i know, he had reasons, but still. If it makes any difference, i am not criticizing KKK the actor.. πŸ˜Š

No worries, from now on i will praise Mohan. Khush?πŸ˜†
meghumonu thumbnail
@janeman007   are yar mai tumhe kyu shoot karu mai kabhi bhi kisi serial ko seriously nahi leta!! so am nt hyper abt it am jst stating my POV that if mohan ki jagah koi aur bhi hota to wo bhi same galti karta!! bt we knw as always mohan sab sambhal lega!!! pracreep dinanath jaise jokers ko sambhal liya goli kha liya tab bhi thik ho gaye to yeh rondima kya cheez hai!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aur tumhe hi kyu forum ke sabhi members o ka haq hai apne point pesh karne ka!! mai kisi ke point ko galat nahi bol raha hu!! mai bas apna POV zahir kar raha hu!! take it as a frndly debate!!😊😊 aur ha agar mohan galti kare to tumhare aur sare forum members ke sath mai bhi mohan ki band bajaunga!! am nuetral fr both mohan and megha!! so dnt wrry buddy tum agar mohan ki burai bhi karo vth reasons mai gussa nahi hone wala!! so chill!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

aur ha le kin agar koi is forum mai kunal ke acting ki burai kare to mai nuetral nahi reh sakta yeh mai keh de riya hu pehle se!! bad mai mujhe mat tokna!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
meghumonu thumbnail
@janeman007   tumhare tara mai bhi CV'S ki mohan aur megha ki love story aur character butechering se paresan hu!! aur yeh rondima nam ki psycho ko lekar jo drama kar riya hai yeh CV'S us se mai bhi na khush hu!! so we are sailing on the same boat on this matter buddy!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

and by the way another question is forum mai serial ke ksi character ko bhatak ti huyi atma kaha ja raha hai?? mujhe batayogee ki woh kaun hai??🀣
Dee_76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=meghan432]@janeman007   tumhare tara mai bhi CV'S ki mohan aur megha ki love story aur character butechering se paresan hu!! aur yeh rondima nam ki psycho ko lekar jo drama kar riya hai yeh CV'S us se mai bhi na khush hu!! so we are sailing on the same boat on this matter buddy!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

and by the way another question is forum mai serial ke ksi character ko bhatak ti huyi atma kaha ja raha hai?? mujhe batayogee ki woh kaun hai??🀣

that is Ridhima aur kaun ho sakti hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
sitamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Zandu,those lines struck me as having great significance..'Sonal touches..'.I love to call them..And I hope she remembers these words she said to mohan later..but for all that,mohan has to confess to her directly,and that too before marriage..I dont know what the CV's are planning to do.Any way in my OS I have shown that he confesses to her before marriage.And i have also emphasized once again on what megha has spoken to mohan about trust.
siyakeraghav thumbnail
However much we talk about mutual trust there are some blunders which have great repurcussions on family life later on especially a case like Mohan's life where he is expected to be not only a husband but a father of two kids.Therefore it is imperative that he doesnt take Megha's trust for granted and lays bare all the truth before her before marriage and let her decide whether what he did was pardonable or not.