India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Will Starplus Intervene

hparul Senior Member
hparul
hparul

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
So apparently from some of the recent posts, Starplus has been getting a lot of hate emails based on the "Anjalicentric" track. Since giving feedback to Gautam Hegde (who cannot take constructive criticism and feedback very well), has given them responses such as Dekhna Hai to Dekho and the show was always about Anjali and Didi ki Saut, people may have resorted to it as the last thing.

Also I think Daljeet negotiations with the Production house in demanding more screen presence has badly backfired based on the hate emails that she has been getting personally as well the 4 Lions. People were tolerating most of the tracks that have been dished out so far on IPK because of the Arshi romance, but this current track bordering on incestuous relation is a bit hard to digest. If they had shown Anjali turning completely negative, with background evil music and focused more on Anjali scheming and thinking that Khushi is the "vamp" who lured her Shyam rather than showing Anjali jealous of Arnav and Khushi relation, there was a chance that the TRP aunties would have liked it.

Anyways the point is, that I am sure Starplus will now intervene and make them change the story and focus less on Anjali. If DB wants to leave, than too bad because I am sure people will miss her portrayal of the sweet sister but not her current track and they can find someone fitting enough to do her role.

I am quiet positive that with Khushi leaving RM, we will get more Arshi scenes in Gupta house. I think the PH and CV's have learned their lesson based on Mishti's spoilers.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nahoulaBonhi_ipkkndginacshonasandy

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top