Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Life ke Side Effects-An RTMC FF-chapter 7 posted (Page 4)

AY_candy_luver IF-Dazzler
AY_candy_luver
AY_candy_luver

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sultanahabeeb

wow wow wow hamare tammy to perfect prankster hai 
amaizing nd full of masti dear  nd aryan wow apne ram saman bhaiji ki tarref pe tareef kar rahe hai
lovely lovely up 
waiting for more

Thanks for your comment. Haha yes, poor tammy and Dhruv. stuck with weird siblingsTongue

AY_candy_luver
AY_candy_luver

Posted: 03 September 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu93

Awesome part  dearClap

Glad you liked it :) Thanks for the comment
shruja IF-Dazzler
shruja
shruja

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Beautiful FF on RTMC!!
loved all character in ff
loved character of RT n MC in ff!!
so RT is flirty n MC is prankster!!
Both rock!!! Tammy reminds me dhanvi's Any in MJKT
but y u used their historical pics when their characters r modern!!
please change then with their modern look pics!!
And tumhe Vikky n kinshuk se koi personal dushmani hai kya?
god kaisy aunties ko liya hai opp viky n kinshuk!!
please change it with old or new sia for viky n kinshuk k liye koi bhi but of his age!!
loved bonding between mamu n tamy shreya!!
liked viky's character too!!
and entry of tamming was just fab!!!
usne toh aryan ka popat kar diya
love frndship of tammy n viky!!
so rt bet to date with tammy!! and viky is not helping him!!
might be shreya will help him in reverse of help for viky!!
AY_candy_luver
AY_candy_luver

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Here is the fifth chapter. Apologize for the long delay. Hadn't gotten around to posting it, just a hell of a lot of stuff to do… Um, I'm sorry for the terrible quality of writing, again I wrote this like two years ago, so please just bear with it. Hopefully you'll like the characters enough to ignore the bad writing :)

Belonging to the mad house

The black Audi expertly parked into the Shaurya High parking lot. Two girls looked despondently at the man sitting at the side of the car. Tammy, the one chewing bubblegum cleared her throat, as if about to start a speech. Her sister looked expectantly at the man, but received no reaction. Sighing, Shreya opened the door and made to get out. Upon getting second thoughts, she stopped midway, and bent over to kiss the man on the cheek. Mumbling a weak goodbye, she made her exit, the smile from her mouth disappeared. Taking a deep breath, Tammy quietly spoke, expecting no reply.

Tammy: Thanks for the ride. Have a good day.

Meekly, she got out of the vehicle, her head hung down in what many guessed was shame.

As the black car drove away, the two girls gloomily crossed the school grounds, making their way to the lockers. They did not speak a word to each other, both lost in quiet melancholic thoughts.

As they approached the locker area, their friends excitedly bounced up to them, chattering animatedly about their weekends. All they could do was sigh.

Julia: Aur phir mera cousin fish tank mein gir gaya! It was hilarious man! Tumhe dekhna chahiye tha. You would have wet your pants laughing really hard!
Tammy: (Depressed voice) That's great. Must have been funny. (Fakely) Haha.
Julia: Are you okay? Kuch hua kya?

A few centimeters away, Shreya was behaving in practically the same manner.

Suhana: And after I left your house, my dad took me shopping. We did lots of shopping! See, I got this, and this, and these really cute shoes! Ohmigod!
Shreya: (Sighing) That's great Su...Must have been fun. So happy for you.
Priyanka: What's wrong? Aisa lag raha hai jaise tumhara dog mar gaya hai ya kuch…

Sighing, the two sisters told their friends about the events of a disastrous Saturday night dinner. Like good, loyal friends, they listened aptly, and at the end of the story, comforted the two to their best abilities. Tammy and Shreya both smiled sadly, touched but unaffected by their comforting words.
—— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— —— ———
He sighed as he entered the studio. He had no idea how he would face her. It was unforgettable, and she was probably not in a mood to forgive. He wasn't going to blame her, the girls had been too over the top with their childish pranks.

"What am I going to say? How can you apologize for such a horrendous night?"

Set supervisor: Karan, shoot starts in five minutes, better go to the make up room.

Nodding gloomily, Karan made his way towards the make up room, still pondering about how to apologize.
As he absentmindedly opened the oak wood door, someone called out his name. The very someone he had been mulling about for the better part of the weekend. The rest, he had spent on punishing the girls, and religiously ignoring them. He had been managing very well with the girls. The mulling had made him….a little more than nervous about today. He looked up, his eyes as apologetic as they could be. She gave him an unsure smile, and making sure there was no one to listen to their conversation, began speaking.

Aditi: Listen, about Saturday…
Karan: I'm so, so sorry. Aur agar tum mujh se break up karna chahti ho toh…I completely understand, and I wo-
Aditi: Are you serious?! Tumhe lagta hai ki ek family dinner ke baad main tumse break up karoongi?
Karan: What my nieces did to you was-
Aditi: Not that bad….actually. The way I stormed out of the house was so rude, and I'm really, really sorry.

He blinked, pretty sure he hadn't heard her correctly. How could she be...
apologizing? Tammy and Shreya had crossed the boundary of rude by leaps and bounds, and the woman was apologizing for storming out?! Involuntarily, a smile popped on his face, as he walked towards her.

Karan: You don't have to apologize. Tumne kuch galat nahi kiya. Your behavior was completely understandable. The girls…on the other hand-
Aditi: No, no. Their behavior is totally understandable too. They probably feel threatened. I think…agar hum aur time spend kare toh-
Karan: (Laughing) After Saturday, are you seriously willing to spend more time with them?
Aditi: (Smiling) I really like you. And I think it's good if I get to know your family as well.
….?: Aditi! You're on!

Sighing, Aditi walked up to the huge full length mirror, touching up her makeup. As she was an expert, she finished in less than two minutes and hurriedly started making her way out of the door.
Grinning cheekily, Karan blocked the doorway with his muscular arm. She looked up at him, a confused look on her face. Smiling, he cupped her face in his hands, slowly bending forwards. Her breath hitched dramatically as his lips touched hers. He smiled teasingly, brushing his lips against hers. She took deep, heavy breaths, trying to calm herself as she felt her heart race.

…?: Aditi!

Slowly, she came back to reality. Swallowing nervously, she spoke, her tone completely unsure.

Aditi: Karan, I need to go. The di-

His lips crashed into hers. She wrapped her arms around his waist, holding on tight. They moved in perfect rhythm. He kissed her delicately, gently caressing her face.

Forty seconds later, they withdrew, taking in long gasps of air.

…?: Aditi! Where the hell are you!

She looked up at Karan, as if asking for permission to go. Smiling he removed his hand from the frame of the door, and blushing she hastily walked out.
A lopsided smile appeared on his face, as he shouted out to her.

Karan: THANKYOU!

She turned around, raising her eyebrows, questioning his remark.

Karan: (Smiling softly) For being you.

Grinning Aditi mouthed the words 
"You're mad!" and walked away, shaking her head in bemusement.
—— ———— ——— ———— ——— ———

The students hastily made their way to the cafeteria at the sound of the bell.The large group of Julia, Tammy, Sid, Abhay, Dhruv, Ajay, Varun and Aryan (who had taken to following around anyone who was with Tammy) were trudging their way to the cafeteria. They all had exhausted facades thanks to a long, boring history lesson.

…?: Tammy! Aryan!

The two kids spun around to see the face of a beaming Smita. The music teacher motioned for them to walk to her, and confused, they obeyed her command.

Smita: I have great news for you two!

Tammy groaned loudly, as she was sure anything concerning that fake superhero would not be good news. Aryan blinked, still completely confused.

Smita: (Laughing) Relax Tammy. Itna bura bhi nahi hoga. I'm sure, after a while, you'll start to enjoy having Aryan as your music tutor.

Tammy cried out in horror, as Aryan's eyes widened in terror. Working with each other was like hell on earth for both of them.

Tammy: No way! Mamu aisa nahi kar sakte. You have 
got to be kidding!
Smita: (Smiling) No Tammy. In fact, I told your uncle, that you don't want to do it. But he agreed with me, saying it would be good for you.

Tammy shook her head, unable to believe her uncle could do that with her. Her mind was working overtime to try and understand just why Smita would be lying. She had full faith in her mamu…he would never agree to let Tammy do something she didn't want to do.

As the initial horror of the situation settled into Aryan's brain, the thought of the bet crossed his mind. Immediately, a smile appeared on his face, as he realized this activity would be perfect to get close to Tammy. He nodded in approval….winning the bet was going to be a breeze.

Smita: (Concerned) Are you guys okay?

The two teens looked up at her, both wearing contrasting expressions on their faces.

"At least one of them looks happy."

Smita: Uh…so…this Friday, after class, main tumhe explain karungi, yeh kaise work karega.
Tammy: Wait! Apne mamu ko kab phone kiya?
Smita: (Frowning) Uh…I think it was…2:00 on Sunday.

Tammy gasped, as realization dawned on her. Of course Karan would have said yes. He was furious with the girls for their "inappropriate" behavior on Saturday night, and had made sure to ignore them all weekend, after harshly punishing them.

Panicking overdramatically, Tammy rushed to the cafeteria, desperate to talk to...believe it or not...
her sister.
—— ———— —— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——
Her shoulders hung down in defeat as she trudged to a large, packed cafeteria table. She had her tray clutched in her hands, but the food was of no interest to her. As she sat down on the table, Dhruv comfortingly patted her on the back.

Sid: Mili kya?

She looked up from her food and flicked a fry at his face. He cried indignantly, throwing it back. Hugely angered by his gesture, she picked up another fry, but before she could, Ajay grabbed it and stuffed it in his mouth.

Sid: Simple sa question tha yaar.
Tammy : (Annoyed) 
Idiot, agar milti, toh main usse baat nahi kar rahi hoti ?
Sid: Point.
Tammy: Miss Smita is really pissing me off man. (Mimicking Smita) Don't worry Tammy, it's not going to be that bad. I feel so…ugh! Us Smita ka toh main chop soy bana dungi!
Aryan: (Weakly) Hey Tammy-
Tammy: Usko thin, fine pieces mein cut karke burning oil mein-
Aryan: 
Tammy-
Tammy: (Ignoring him) Uske upar red hot mirchi powder daal ke-
Aryan: (Annoyed) TAMMY!

Irritated, Tammy turned around to face a 'red in the face' Aryan.

Tammy: (Annoyed) Kya hai?

Aryan fumbled with the sleeves of his shirt, uncomfortable to gaze into her shockingly gorgeous green eyes. He hated the way they pierced into his skin, making it tingle. Coughing loudly, he began, his speech fumbled and broken.

Aryan: Come on Tammy…it's not that bad…thanks to this...hum…um…
friends ban sakte hain.

Tammy laughed loudly, a hint of sarcasm in her laugh.

Tammy: 
So funny Aryan. Aaj tak ka tumhara yeh best, and only funny joke tha.

He took a deep breath before speaking again. He desperately bit at his tongue (mentally, of course) to stop himself from throwing a clever comeback. He swallowed on his water, as he mustered up his remaining self-restraint.

Aryan: (Forced calm) I'm serious! We should really be friends.
Tammy: (Annoyed) And why is that?
Aryan: Hume…kal ko bhool kar…kal ke bare mein sochna chahiye…you know…forget and forgive. We should really stop enmity and spread love, because love makes (speaking slowly, as if trying to remember) the world go round.
Tammy: (Rolling her eyes) Tum kya Mahatma Gandhi se heart to heart talk kar ke aaye ho? (Muttering) Dosti ke bare mein baat kar raha hai…
fake he-man…
Dhruv: (Laughing) Aap isko ignore kariye. Iska ka dimaag hi kharab hain.
Abhay: (Grinning) Yeah...puberty's scary...and bichare ka first week hai...
Tammy: First week?
Abhay: (Trying not to laugh) Of his 
periods silly!

Tammy erupted into fits of laughter as Aryan bit his lip, valiantly fighting the urge to knock Abhay against the wall.

Aryan: (Taking a deep breath) See..I will not react to that. As that will just spread 
enmity
Dhruv: Kaha na maine aapko...wacked out. 
Tammy: Oh my god! You brothers will drive me crazy! Tum dono pakka pagal khaane se aaye ho. One has imaginary talks with Mahatma Gandhi, and another calls every girl "aap".
Aryan: Oh hello Ms.sar dard-
Tammy: Ms. Sar dard?! Are you serious?! Isse better naam nahi invent kar sakte the? Creativity naam ki cheez ke bare mein suna-
Aryan: It's better than your "fake he-man"
Tammy: Oh shut up!
Fake he-man 
Aryan: (Mocking her, saying it at the exact same time) 
Fake he-man.

Tammy reached over to hit Aryan on his head. As she did, Aryan got up from his table, furiously pushing back his tray. His self-restraint was evidently all gone, and all he wanted to do was  break every single bone in that wacko's body. Then deport her from India, back to Hogwarts or something as crazy as that.
As he launched himself at her, Sid randomly shouted something stupid.

Sid: Heey! I found ten bucks in my jeans!

Tammy pushed Aryan away from her, undoubtedly fuming with anger. Kicking over her chair she got up and stormed out of the cafeteria muttering something about being in a mad house.
——— ———— ——— ——— ——— ——— ——— ———
Tammy slammed the door of her locker loudly, so that everyone could hear it. She had one big problem…well…according to many (Aryan and Shreya and particular) she had many big problems. Nevertheless, this one big problem was that she couldn't control her anger. When she was angry, she wanted the whole world to know it. She wanted people to run away, their eyes widened with fear, as she approached them in her angered state.

Now, as she slammed the locker door, lucky for her, someone heard it. The very someone that she had spent a large amount of lunch scavenging for. And this someone also stormed angrily up to her, an aggravated expression on her face.

Shreya: What is your problem? Shreya 
quietly baithi hui thi, and you had to come and slam that locker and nearly burst Shreya's eardrums!

Tammy grinned…finally her day had found it's purpose. She enjoyed seeing the distraught face of her sister. Oh 
yes, she enjoyed seeing it very much. It was like an early birthday present for her, wrapped up and all.

Tammy: Oh I'm 
sorry. Last time I checked…this was a public area. With people? I know you haven't met many…but people tend to do what they like in a public area…such as this school…
Shreya: Oh 
haha! You are funny!  Ab get lost…and take your negative vibes with you…you're spoiling Shreya's aura.
Tammy: (Snorting) Honey…I've seen your face, and trust me, see it once a day in the mirror and 
that will spoil your aura.

Shreya gasped indignantly. She was never a match for Tammy's retorts, no matter how much practice she got. Tammy just seemed to get better and better. Shreya's 'angels' fiercely protested, saying Shreya was too nice to hurt anyone's feelings.

Shreya: Just…just get lost!
Tammy: No! I don't want to! It's a free world.
Shreya:
 Fine! Then Shreya is going. Shreya doesn't want to waste her time with people like you.
Tammy: Yeah, neither do I. But wait…mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai. I…I need some help

Shreya folded her arms across her chest, fighting the smile begging to appear on her face. So…the rebel Banerjee needed 
her help?

Shreya: Waiting…
Tammy: (Sighing) There's…there's no easy way to say this…but we need to apologize to mamu.
Shreya: Why? Tumhare saath kya crisis hui hai?
Tammy: (Scoffing, offended) Why do you always think ki main selfish reasons ki vaja-
Shreya: (Annoyed) Oh just cut the crap and spill.

Tammy pursed her lips, nervously placing a lock of hair behind her ear. Sighing deeply, again, she confessed the reason for her sudden urge to apologize.

Shreya: (Laughing, morbidly) Shreya can't believe this! Tum itni selfish ho sakti ho…
Tammy: Hey! I'm also doing you a favour…I remember some...what was his name….Jay's party…
Shreya: (Rolling her eyes) You fail to see the bigger picture. Shreya believes you forgot why we pulled that silly prank in the first-
Tammy: It is not silly! It's ingenious! Tumne khud kaha tha…and I 
do remember why we pulled it, but under these special circumstances-
Shreya: No! Tammy…you have to understand. We did this because we love mamu. How can you-
Tammy: Look Shreya…I'm desperate man, us plastic dancing monkey ke saath main 
koi extra time nahi spend karna chahti and-
Shreya: You don't get it, do you? (Shaking head, disappointed) If you want to apologize…apologize for the right reason.
Tammy: This is the right reason. I'll beg on my knees…I'll grovel...I'll do anything I have to, I just don't want to work with that one legged he-man.
Shreya: This isn't the right reason! Tammy…people apologize because they're truly sorry for what they do. Not because they want to get out of some stupid thing that a teacher set up for them.
Tammy: But-
Shreya: Look…I'm not gonna take part in this. Please…just sort this out, on your own.

As Shreya walked away from Tammy, she shouted at her from a distance.

Tammy: Oh 
yeah??! Well...you should go back to the mental asylum!
—— ———— ——— ——— ————— ——— ———— ————
Abhay grinned at the sight of Aryan's crumpled up form. His dejected persona was a refreshing change from his larger than life, arrogant frame. Sid, on the other hand, was extremely worried. He had never seen his best friend in that state, and was debating about whether to call a doctor or not. Grinning Abhay spoke, arousing Aryan from his forlorn thoughts.

Abhay: So Mr. Fake He-man…be mentally prepared to have your photo up on facebook.
Sid: 
What?! What photo? I don't understand…
Varun: (Snorting) Surprise, surprise.

Abhay and Dhruv laughed, as Sid whacked Varun at the back of his head. Ajay turned to Abhay, an expression of curiosity on his face.

Ajay: But…what'd you mean?
Aryan: (Getting up, sighing) We made a bet. Which…I'm not gonna lose.
Abhay: Wow! Someone's very confident!
Aryan: (Running a hand through his hair) I'm Aryan Bedi…
of course I'm confident.
Abhay: Ohkay…if you are so confident…then lets make the bet more…interesting…

Aryan shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. He believed that he would be able to do anything his friend passed on to his strong, muscular shoulders.

Abhay: You can't date anyone as long as you try to get a date, date and break up with Tammy.
Aryan: WHAT?!

Sid snorted loudly, causing Aryan to stare at him in a peculiar way. Sid shook his head, patting Aryan on the shoulder, tutting sympathetically.

Sid: Sorry man, but that photo of yours is going on facebook.
Aryan: What'd you mean?
Sid: Simple…you'll lose!
Aryan: No I won't! 
Every girl falls for me! So will this four eyed alien creature.
Sid: No she won't! She's Tammy! She's just…(smiling) different.

Dhruv eyed Sid with an increasing amount of distress. He deeply disliked that lopsided smile on his face…it would surely lead to a broken heart. He knew Tammy, he knew Aryan 
and he knew Sid well...and Tammy wasn't one to fall for a guy like Sid so easily.

Aryan: No she's not. She's a 
girl. And I know girls…and they like soft, romantic people.
Sid: Well Tammy-
Abhay: OK! Yeah…hello…can we get back to the 
real world now? I was setting some rules here!
Aryan: But main tumhare stupid rules ko agree kyun karoon…
Abhay: (Smiling, deviously) Because…otherwise…I'll put the copy I have of-
Aryan: Ok! Ok! I get it…so…no dating other girls until I break up with Tammy…bas na?
Abhay: (Laughing) No way bro! As well as that…you got to date her for at least two weeks…
Aryan: What?! You said one week!!
Abhay: I changed my mind.
Aryan: Whatever...she'll be hanging by my rope...aur?
Abhay: Aur…haan! You've got to kiss her. At least 
once in one of your dates.

Dhruv shook his head, deeply disgusted by the newly invented rules. Frowning severely at Aryan and Abhay, he started speaking. His voice was that of restrained calm, which beautifully described his frame of mind.

Dhruv: You guys are 
awful! Ek ladki ko tum log koi respect nahi de sakte ? She's a human being. Not a peice of furniture !
Aryan : Dude ! Humne kab kaha ki voh ek wooden coat rack hain?
Dhruv: Tumhare rules toh-
Abhay: Woah! Woah! Bro! I'm sensing something…do you…like her?

Dhruv humphed in irritation. He had forgotten how many times the same question was repeatedly asked.

Dhruv: No. I do not like her. I just-
Aryan: Oh yeah! You like Shreya!

Dhruv let out a loud ugh of exasperation, furiously pulling at his hair at the same time. Again…he had forgotten how many times the same phrase had repeatedly been thrown at him.

Dhruv: (Practically screaming) Why do you keep SAYING THAT?! I 
don't like her! I DON'T!
Aryan: Woah! Calm down Dhruv. And you do like her. I know you.
Dhruv: But…I've never had a crush on a girl…so how could you know when I would have a crush on a girl.
Aryan: Aha! See…that's where you're wrong! Since you've never crushed on a girl…it would be too obvious when you do crush and therefore-
Dhruv: Impossible! I DON'T LIKE HER!

With that particular phrase, Dhruv stomped out of the boy's changing room, irate with fury. Aryan watched his retreating back, chuckling softly to himself. Abhay came up to him, his brows knitted together in confusion.

Abhay: Dude! How'd you know he likes Shreya? I mean, mujhe toh kabhi-
Aryan: (Grinning) That's where you're wrong. He doesn't. But he's really guillible, and he doesn't trust his own judgement. So I thought…why not spread a little love in this world?
Abhay: (Laughing) But why would you do that?
Aryan: (Shrugging) Because I owe Shreya one…you know.
Varun+Ajay: (Bouncing up and down) Know what? Know what?

Sid and Abhay both beckoned the two to come closer. As they approached them warily, Aryan shook his head, picking up his black Jansport bag.

Varun+Ajay: Ohmigod! No way!!

Aryan rolled his eyes, commencing his slow walk to Science.

Aryan: (Irritated) You guys are such gossip girls!
Sid: xoxo!!

The peals of laughter echoed in Aryan's ears as he crawled at snail speed to his higher Science class. 

Aryan: They 
all belong to a mad house.
—— —————— ———————— 

Don't forget to leave a comment and tell me what you thought! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sultanahabeeb

AY_candy_luver
AY_candy_luver

Posted: 09 October 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruja

Beautiful FF on RTMC!! Thanks! Glad you liked it
so RT is flirty n MC is prankster!! Yeah… pretty much
Both rock!!! Tammy reminds me dhanvi's Any in MJKT I'm sorry who? I didnt watch that show...
please change then with their modern look pics!! Yeah, I was meant to do that but never got around to changing them. Don't worry Ill change them as soon as I have time. 
please change it with old or new sia for viky n kinshuk k liye koi bhi but of his age!! Haha really? I don't think they're aunties. Who's kinshuk? And that's how I imagined Shreya to be. If you want you can use another actor to play her part...
might be shreya will help him in reverse of help for viky!! ahahhaha! I guess you'll have to wait and see ;)

Thanks for your comment. Me in purple. 
ridzzi Goldie
ridzzi
ridzzi

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
haila tam is really gone to talk shreya...oh plz someone pinch me
n karan is angry from both...well he should be after all what they did with aditi was terrible but aditi is so nice...i hv imagined that she might be a vamp b/w mamu n bhanji
n shreya is like dolly doll n fashion freak but whatever she said about apologsing was so true...shocking shreya can also advise like this-lucky dhruv
n aryan n tam...god too much...poor aryan k efforts pe tam ne pani pher diya
update soon
luv u
shruja IF-Dazzler
shruja
shruja

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AY_candy_luver

Originally posted by shruja

Beautiful FF on RTMC!! Thanks! Glad you liked it
so RT is flirty n MC is prankster!! Yeah' pretty much
Both rock!!! Tammy reminds me dhanvi's Any in MJKT I'm sorry who? I didnt watch that show...its not show its dhanvi's RTMC ff 'My Jigar Da Tukda" on IF
please change then with their modern look pics!! Yeah, I was meant to do that but never got around to changing them. Don't worry Ill change them as soon as I have time. ..

.thanks i see rt mc as

please change it with old or new sia for viky n kinshuk k liye koi bhi but of his age!! Haha really? I don't think they're aunties. ...hehehe thts funny

look this is old sia

...and she is new

...so lag rahi hai na aunties which 1 u usedLOL
Who's kinshuk? ...areh usko toh tammy ka mamu bana diya n asking who is kinshuk!!ShockedTongue And that's how I imagined Shreya to be...but as she is twine sis of tammy so should of age of mugz not an aunty lolLOL  If you want you can use another actor to play her part... ...yeh I can't imagine them with aunties atleast for vikky as he is my fav. too
might be shreya will help him in reverse of help for viky!! ahahhaha! I guess you'll have to wait and see ;)...okiSmile

Thanks for your comment. Me in purple. 

Edited by shruja - 10 October 2012 at 8:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sultanahabeeb

AY_candy_luver
AY_candy_luver

Posted: 10 October 2012 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridzzi

haila tam is really gone to talk shreya...oh plz someone pinch me
n karan is angry from both...well he should be after all what they did with aditi was terrible but aditi is so nice...i hv imagined that she might be a vamp b/w mamu n bhanji
n shreya is like dolly doll n fashion freak but whatever she said about apologsing was so true...shocking shreya can also advise like this-lucky dhruv
n aryan n tam...god too much...poor aryan k efforts pe tam ne pani pher diya
update soon
luv u

Thanks for your comment! I look forward to reading yours always. I'm sorry my reply wont be too detailed because I have a boatload of work to do right now. But yeah… Shreya's isnt all show, she has some substance. And Aditi? Nah, I never wanted her to be a vamp, thats so predictable. I don't have vamps in my story, because I dont believe in that concept, and to me they're boring. Sorry if that let you down thoughTongue

Edited by AY_candy_luver - 10 October 2012 at 9:18am

Go to top