Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Hello everyone! :) I'm Ana, and this is my second ff. I didn't post the first one here-I put it up in RTW. This one's on RTW too. Its a RT/MC fanfiction. I'll post the first chapter, and based on the response, will post more if you guys ask for it. 

Abhijeet Bedi- A successful businessman who buries himself in his work because of a tragic incident from the past. He doesn't know his family very well, but still expects a lot from his two sons. He wants both of them to take over his business after his riterement, as he thinks they are both really interested in his work 

Puja Bedi- A very loving and caring mother, but a lonely wife. She loves her family a lot, and is modern in her way of thinking. She gives her sons a lot of independence in their life and guides them when they have problems. In an indirect way, she teaches her boys many life lessons.

Aryan Bedi- The playboy of his school. Very good looking and very arrogant. He thinks that the world revolves around him, and treats girls like Barbie dolls. His passion is music, and he is really good at the guitar. He loves his mom and twin brother, but doesn't have such a great relationship with his dad. His attitude towards girls changes later on in the story.

Dhruv Bedi- A perfect son, brother and friend. He has also inherited the good looks like his twin brother, but doesn't look anything like him. He's a good sports player and loves his family a lot. He wants to make his father really happy, as he thinks it's his fault he's always so melancholic. He's not interested in girls until he meets this one girl who catches his eye. Also becomes best friend of Tammy, NO ROMANCE BETWEEN THEM

The Banerjees

Karan Banerjee- A successful and popular male model. The maternal uncle and guardian of Tamanna and Shreya  Banerjee (who's parents are dead). He loves his two nieces and tries to spend as much time as he possibly can with them. He's really modern in his way of thinking and supports the two girls in every decision of theirs. He tries to help them out as much as he can, and sometimes knows about problems before they even tell them 

Tamanna Banerjee: A fifteen year old girl who's kind of a rebel. She hates romance and approaches life in a realistic way. She tends to dislike romantic things in general, and is a real prankster. She has a pretty I couldn't care less attitude about almost everything apart from her family, friends and her art. Her passions are art and pranking her teachers, although she is really intelligent. 

Shreya Banerjee: Twin sister of Tamanna Banerjee. She's really popular in school, and wanted by every guy. A total fashion diva, she is obsessed with clothes and makeup, and designs a few dresses herself. She finds her uncle's job really cool and sometimes helps him out for fashion shows. Loves her family, but doesn't show her love to her sister. Is a little shallow towards people she doesn't know

Friends

Suhana Trivedi: Best friend of Shreya. Very intelligent and not as shallow as Shreya, although she loves fashion and is very beautiful. Later on becomes good friends with Tamanna.

Priyanka Zaidi: Also Shreya's best friend. Is a little underconfident as she gets overshadowed by Shreya's beauty and Suhana's intelligence. A really good friend and person at heart.

Julia Montgomery: Becomes best friend of Tamanna. Very sporty and good looking. She's not interested in boys unlike many other girls. Also very intelligent and a great friend

Siddhart Rastogi: Best friend of Aryan. A really good friend, although can be insensitive to other people while trying to help his best friend out. A comical person who is a bit dimwitted and slow on things. 

Abhay Joshi: Also Aryan's best friend. Obsessed with girls, and almost as shallow as Shreya. A good person at heart but his obsession with girls stops him from being as thoughtful as he could be. 

Varun Sharma: Best friend of Dhruv's. Very sensitive and thoughtful. A great friend and also very intelligent

Ajay Chauhan: Also Dhruv's best friend. Very shy around girls and people in general. Known as the nerd of the school.

Aditi Singh: Also a successful model. Karan's girlfriend. Very nice and intelligent
''

Contents

Chapter 1-Introductions-page 1
Chapter 2- First day- page 2
Chapter 3-TGIF-Thank God its Friday- page 2
Chapter 4-Disaster day- page 3
Chapter 5- Belonging to a mad house- page 4
Chapter 6- An out of ordinary day- page 5
Chapter 7- The one with the happy ending (and no cliffhangers)

Edited by AY_candy_luver - 05 January 2013 at 3:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sultanahabeebpranita1202shruja

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Life ke Side Effects-An RTMC FF-chapter 7 posted" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Chapter 1

Introductions

The Banerjees

Grinning, Tamanna Banerjee plugged in the bright pink hair straightner, feeling satisfied with a job well done. She started humming ecstatically while running a hand through her perfectly curled locks.

…?: TAMMY!

She groaned under her breath at the sound of that voice and plastering her sweetest smile on her face, she turned to face the owner of the voice.

Tammy: Can I help you…(afterthought) dear sister?
Shreya: WHO gave you permission to use Shreya's straightner?
Tammy: Shreya, I tried to ask you.
Shreya: Of course. Kyunki tum toh HAMESHA logo ki permission mangti ho na.
Tammy: DUDE! You were sleeping! So…you see…I really did you a favour by not WAKING you up to bother you about some silly pink straightner. 
Shreya: Please! Tumhare excuses Shreya par work nahi karte. Just...(deep breath) gimme my straightner. 
Tammy: Fine! Fine! I'll give it to you after I'm finished with it.
Shreya: No. Shereya wants it now!

Tammy's brain was working overtime to save the poor straightner from being massacred by Shreyas dry, bristly hair (in her opinion, anyway). After a moment's hesitation, she spoke again, in a pained tone.

Tammy: Shreya! Your hair already looks so pretty! Look at those curls! So natural and…(slowly) curly.
Shreya: (Flattered but trying to hide it) Really?
Tammy: Pfft! Of course not!

Shreya gasped indignantly at Tammy's insult (thrown at her bright and early in the morning). 

Shreya: (Screaming) MAMU!

Almost immediately the man in need ran into the bathroom, his coffee slopping everywhere. 
Seeing the cup of coffee, Tammy grabbed it and quickly took a sip from it.

Tammy: Thanks so much. I really needed this.

Hearing the comment, the man's eyebrows stretched across his forehead. He was good looking, there was no denying that. His beautiful green, almond shaped eyes stood out on his tanned face. His sharp features complimented the close to perfect smile, and his disheveled hair was considered quite sexy by more than a few women. 
Tammy guiltily glanced down the steaming, dark liquid, pursing her lips.

Tammy: (Moodily) Here. Sorry.

Smiling, the uncle gently took the cup from her hand.

Karan (uncle): Your obsession for coffee is really concerning.
Tammy: Relax! It's probably a "phase" (draws quotation marks at the word phase) as you old people call it.
Karan: (Offended) HEY! I'm not that old! I'm just…thirty.
Tammy: (Snorting) Of course you are.
Shreya: HELLO! Fashion crisis here!

Karan laughed as he turned to Shreya.

Karan: Kya hua? 
Shreya: She's using Shreya's hair straightner without permission!
Tammy: (In between coughs) You were sleeping.
Karan: (To Tammy) Where's your hair straightner?
Tammy: (Tone like a little kid getting caught stealing from the cookie jar) It broke.
Karan: How?
Tammy: Oh, I was trying to see if it worked as a-

Karan held up his hand, a deeply disturbed expression drawn on his face.

Karan: I…don't…want to know.

Tammy shrugged innocently as Karan took a huge gulp of his coffee.

Karan: (Taking a deep breath) I'll get you a new one later. Shreya, please let her use it today.

Shreya nodded obligingly, knowing that too much stress was not good for any model.

Karan: And anyway, your hair looks great today! Such natural curls…!

Shreya's face fell immediately at her uncle's compliment.

Karan: (Confused) What did I say?
Tammy: (Putting hand on his shoulder) I said the exact same thing about her hair.

Laughing, Karan gave her niece a bear hug (who had sunk in depression by then).

Karan: Honey, I'm a model. I work with hundreds of beautiful women on a daily basis.
Tammy: (Grinning cheekily) Especially one specially beautiful woman, huh?

Shreya and Tammy both started laughing as Karan's face turned the color of a tomato. 

Karan: (Flustered) What rubbish! Now get ready quickly. You have half an hour.

Hastily, he exited the bathroom, coffee slopping all over everywhere, again.
Shaking her head, Tammy exited a little later as well. Shreya sighed, picking at her nails in a nonchalant manner. A few seconds later, Tammy walked into the bathroom, acting suspiciously casual.

Tammy: This is my bathroom, so…you can get out (pointing to door). 
Shreya: (Shrugging) Shreya was just waiting for your peanut sized brain to figure that out.
Tammy: (Sarcastically) Oh yes. Because I am the one who's got pink, fluffy crap covering every inch of everything I have ever owned…including my BRAIN!

Shreya threw a dirty look in Tammy's direction, leaving the bathroom in a huff. 

The Bedis

Puja Bedi set down the cutlery around each plate, as lovingly as a mother would dress her child on it's first day of school. She took great pride in her presentation, whether it was her style or the way she managed her house. She glanced at the grandfather clock (polished ebony of course) and smoothened her chiffon designer sari, ready for the three males to storm the breakfast table. Almost immediately, she heard a rumbling from upstairs and smiling knowingly, sat down in a distinguished manner. Soon, her two sons rushed downstairs, their hair as floppy as ever, with their father following suit, glancing at his watch irritably. 

Dhruv: (Pulling out a chair) Morning maa.
Aryan: (Doing the same) Good morning sexy,

Smiling fondly, Puja pinched Aryan's nose and gave Dhruv a kiss on his forehead. She turned to her husband, who nodded at her curtly and immediately took his seat. Dhruv passed his dad the carton of orange juice and the family quietly began to eat their meal.

In less than five minutes, Abhijeet Bedi had cleaned off his plate and drank every drop of his orange juice. After neatly wiping his mouth with a napkin, he got up and quickly put on his coat.

Abhijeet: (Turning to boys) Best of luck boys, don't get into any trouble.
Dhruv: Ji papa.
Abhijeet: And Aryan, don't get into a fight, concentrate and study hard.

Aryan religiously ignored his dad's comment and continued eating his cereal with immense concentration. Abhijeet sighed. He had expected nothing more from his 'rebellious' son. It was the 'norm' in the house.

Abhijeet: And learn something from your brother Aryan-
Aryan: He respects and learns at the same time…I know…I know.

Abhijeet glanced at Aryan, a little offended. Aryan caught his expression and shrugged his shoulders.

Aryan: (Nonchalantly) You always ask me to listen to you properly. I'm just proving to you that I do.

Shaking his head in bemusement and aggravation, Abhijeet walked out of the dining room, without a final goodbye to his wife.

Aryan heaved in a sigh of relief, and immediately grabbed a huge carton of Sunny Dee, a box of Cheerios and peanut butter from a table nearby.

Aryan: Thank god for industrilisation!
Dhruv: Itne smart ho toh class mein kyun idiot ke tarah bethe rehte ho?
Aryan: (In a childish voice) Because I'm not daddy's good little boy.

Dhruv rolled his eyes and continued eating his cereal. He knew there was no point in fighting with Aryan. He was stubborn, obstinate and had a gigantic ego, all making it impossible for anyone, let alone his own brother, to have a decent debate with him without it turning in a horrendous fight. 

Puja: Aryan, I better not get any phone call from a crying girl today.

Aryan flipped his hair out of his eyes as he turned to talk to his mother. His tone was mischievous with a hint of arrogance. He knew there would be a girl calling to complain about him today, like every other day.

Aryan: Mom, how can I help it if I look this good? Mere galti thodi hai.
Dhruv: Let's not forget how humble you are!

Aryan laughed good humoredly, knowing only too well that his brother's comment was correct. 

Aryan: Vaise haan…main good looking toh hoon…but I wonder who I get my looks from...because dad toh…

Puja gasped, horrified at the comment her son had made. She could never understand why he resented his father so much.

Puja: (Scolding) Aryan, stop it.

The driver honked outside impatiently. Sighing, Dhruv and Aryan got up, leaving their breakfasts unfinished. Dhruv went and touched his mother's feet, giving her a pleasant surprise, while Aryan gave her a bear hug. Both the boys waved goodbye to their perfect mother, and grabbing their bags, walked outside to the black car which was waiting impatiently to take them on the first day of school. 

Author's note: So there we go. The first chapter. Do let me know if you guys want to read on. :)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sultanahabeebpranita1202shruja

pranita1202

Goldie

pranita1202

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
superb ff
loved the title n cs

so tammy n shreya non identical twins

shreya character is like "tia " in remix

aww i love our tammy

kitni cute n bratty

poor mamu phas gaye dono ke beechLOL

now cooming 2 bedi's 

aryan how modest u rWink

khudki tariff khud hi

so aryan isn't abhijeet real son????????????????/
i smell fish

have to wait 2 see the sideeffects of life

eager 4 aryan n tammy meetingSmile

Edited by pranita1202 - 12 August 2012 at 2:44am

ridzzi

Goldie

ridzzi

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 3:41am | IP Logged
so finally i m here also...links given by the same person who gave me the link of previous one...
nice character sketch
very intresting plot...liked their convo very much...
so aryan is not much connected to his father...why????????
waiting for aryan n tamy's first meet...
do add me in ur pm list for ur both ff's as i only read these two...n one more thing don't judge ur ff on no. of likes n comment just see how much they r liking who r commenting
continue soon
luv u...

sultanahabeeb

Groupbie

sultanahabeeb

Posted: 12 August 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
carry on dear ,seems interesting

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pranita1202

superb ff
loved the title n cs Aww…glad you like it

so tammy n shreya non identical twins Yeah, exactically

shreya character is like "tia " in remix She's actually inspired from Tia...

aww i love our tammy

kitni cute n bratty That she is :P

poor mamu phas gaye dono ke beechLOL

now cooming 2 bedi's 

aryan how modest u rWink

khudki tariff khud hi

so aryan isn't abhijeet real son????????????????/
i smell fish Haha no. I don't do things like that. There's enough of that in soaps already. 

have to wait 2 see the sideeffects of life Haha!! I like that :) The side effects for life. 

eager 4 aryan n tammy meetingSmile You won't have to wait long. Don't worry. 

Thanks for your comment, me in purple :)

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridzzi

so finally i m here also...links given by the same person who gave me the link of previous one… Oh Ok. I will thank that person :)
nice character sketch
very intresting plot...liked their convo very much… Glad you liked it :)
so aryan is not much connected to his father...why???????? Meh, you'll get to know :)
waiting for aryan n tamy's first meet…Won't have to wait too long. 
do add me in ur pm list for ur both ff's as i only read these two...n one more thing don't judge ur ff on no. of likes n comment just see how much they r liking who r commenting Yeah…I'm working on that. I will ad you on my PM list tho :)
continue soon K
luv u...

Thanks for your comment. Me in purple :)

AY_candy_luver

IF-Dazzler

AY_candy_luver

Posted: 13 August 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sultanahabeeb

carry on dear ,seems interesting

Thanks for your comment. The next chapter is posted! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top