Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Drashti Dhami AT#15 *Defines Beauty* <3 <3 (Page 72)

..tanya.. IF-Stunnerz
..tanya..
..tanya..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

it was fine, i got my graduation pics 2day, the ones i took at the studio, they came out pretty good, i was worried about 

hw was ur day?

wow...tht's gudBig smile

my day was just as normalLOL
have u watched MB today..??

-AvniNeil- IF-Sizzlerz
-AvniNeil-
-AvniNeil-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..tanya..

it was fine, i got my graduation pics 2day, the ones i took at the studio, they came out pretty good, i was worried about 

hw was ur day?

wow...tht's gudBig smile

yeah not properly, jus skipped parts n watch the fall n the last scene in detail.. 

one thing i really found irritating when muku was like 2 madhu let me help u clean, let me come with u... for god sake, she's a grown up, she can manage n handle herself LOL Angry

muku is acting like a fool totally in love, like he's gonna follow madhu wherever she goes nw Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..tanya..

..tanya.. IF-Stunnerz
..tanya..
..tanya..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged

hw was ur day?

wow...tht's gudBig smile

yeah not properly, jus skipped parts n watch the fall n the last scene in detail.. 

one thing i really found irritating when muku was like 2 madhu let me help u clean, let me come with u... for god sake, she's a grown up, she can manage n handle herself LOL Angry

muku is acting like a fool totally in love, like he's gonna follow madhu wherever she goes nw Dead

lol..why u skipped it..mukku was so less in d episode...infact when mukku was chatting wid madhu her eyes were on RK...hve u seen tht flying kiss by RK n then when he whispers in madhus's ear...luvd RiMa todayEmbarrassed
-AvniNeil- IF-Sizzlerz
-AvniNeil-
-AvniNeil-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged

hw was ur day?

wow...tht's gudBig smile

lol..why u skipped it..mukku was so less in d episode...infact when mukku was chatting wid madhu her eyes were on RK...hve u seen tht flying kiss by RK n then when he whispers in madhus's ear...luvd RiMa todayEmbarrassed

just, when madhu-muku were talking on stage, n the way madhu kinda blush Angry it just irritates me LOL i hate this couple AngryAngry n i could not b bothered watching the full thing so read d written update n skipped parts

i actually though he was gonna kiss her on the cheek n congratulate her... but yeah tht part was amazing Embarrassed

..tanya..

ChocoSoul IF-Sizzlerz
ChocoSoul
ChocoSoul

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Hello Hug

how was the episode??? I am very very very busy todayOuch bahot kaam haiCry
-AvniNeil- IF-Sizzlerz
-AvniNeil-
-AvniNeil-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
tani hav u seen this.. the earring Geet wore in GHSP during the woh hai zara khafa sequence n the ones she wore in na bole tum dance was d same LOL 

..tanya..

..tanya.. IF-Stunnerz
..tanya..
..tanya..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Misha-

Hello Hug

how was the episode??? I am very very very busy todayOuch bahot kaam haiCry

MishHug

Awesome episode mute par dekh le...luvd itBlushing
..tanya.. IF-Stunnerz
..tanya..
..tanya..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=..tanya..]

just, when madhu-muku were talking on stage, n the way madhu kinda blush Angry it just irritates me LOL i hate this couple AngryAngry n i could not b bothered watching the full thing so read d written update n skipped parts

i actually though he was gonna kiss her on the cheek n congratulate her... but yeah tht part was amazing Embarrassed

lol..don't worry u will not hve to tolerete them for many days as RK is all ready wid his planTongue
lol..luvd it...infront of everyone soo close..only RK can do itBlushing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index