i think arhi separation not liked by fans...

shtl_l thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
after seeing the mishti spoiler i think the forum...is in 2 minds...

yes fans wants redemption...but they know arhi separation means they both being in the same frame will b less...and i think that is hurting the fans...that is y they r sad for this separation...

yes arnav will come to meet khushi and khushi will come to RM...but the main thing...they have to find all diff reasons to go to the house...being in RM means the fan knows romance will come any time...but romance to b created when both r separate...they know one of the 2 has to find a reason to go another house...

and after showing so much romance of arnav and khushi chemistry...i think audience were not ready for arhi separation so soon...they wanted the romance to continue...

not that there wont b romance...there will b but first there has to b reason for them to meet and then the romance...

so we have to b ready both not being in same frame all the time...and then both rem each other...so together in same frame will b less...and that is irking audience...cause they had all had the separation track of kidnapping for 2 months...so just few week together...romance building up and then again separation is going to irk the fans...

i hope the trp doesnt go down with this track...i dont know knowing the trp is so volatie y did CV think of separation so soon...i mean it is just 2 weeks arhi were together right...

that is y the forum is sad ...i guess...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
you are right...in two minds... want kushi to be away from RM, away from all this poojali drama, accusative looks by mami, akash...

Still, thought of separation is troubling us...Would be grateful if they end the track soon... Don't want cv's to show kushi as a saint who sacrifice her own life and love for poojali while she's trying to get back to shyam...

Even i realized that forum is sad after the spoiler. Nice post.😊
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
The truth is we ArShi fans are never able to live their love story.Just when they come an inch closer they are separated for miles.I wished to see ArShi relationship progressing after their union.But alas something is not meant to be.
shailajas10 thumbnail
Trust me guys separation will bring them closer...& everyone will realise importance of khushi
DesiGirlsRockxx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i would love to see arnav missing khushi and khushi missing aran can't waiiyyytt😃
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shailajas10

Trust me guys separation will bring them closer...& everyone will realise importance of khushi

hope they show that soon... not after a month or two...(after poojali drama...)
shtl_l thumbnail
Originally posted by: ItIsMyLife

The truth is we ArShi fans are never able to live their love story.Just when they come an inch closer they are separated for miles.I wished to see ArShi relationship progressing after their union.But alas something is not meant to be.

i dont know y CV's keep on showing arnav khushi love in circles...like someone had made post again we r back to square one...
naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
i am hating it  abhi to kidnap track tha it is not being 15 days 
it is limit now 

shtl_l thumbnail
Originally posted by: krikumar.91

hope they show that soon... not after a month or two...(after poojali drama...)

we have been seeing this show for year..do u think it will happen soon...no they will drag it...they r expert in dragging...
Edited by shtl_l - 11 years ago
shtl_l thumbnail
Originally posted by: naddiya26

i am hating it  abhi to kidnap track tha it is not being 15 days 

it is limit now 

that is  wht they should have kept separation track for later...it was too soon to separate them...cause already audience were fed up of them being separate for 2 months and now again...i know their will b romance but still there is separation...