India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Our crushed Pride: SWAYAM

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
i guess this post is a complete mess for swaronians...plzz read and leave you thoughts too...

We swaronians wre in utmost pride having encountered vth swayam...our pride that swayam is the symbol of perfectness...no one can be closely be compared to him when it comes to loving your girl crazily...truly...unconditionally..

but hre we go ...our pride crushed into piecesCry...SWAYAM isnt unique...he is just like any other normal boyfriend.Cry

swayam is like any other normal typical BOYFRIEND...we thought he was going to be the bestest boyfriend...and thought no one is  of takkar waala...

Swayam seems to be least bothered about his priced possessionCry...swayam sirf baatein bananaa jaantha hai...this isnt swayam...this swayam dont deserve sharonCry...nvr in my dreams i thought i wud say thissCry

This swayam is always at his mistake and ends up saying sorry for everything...MISTAKES ARE FINE BUT NOT ACCEPTED EVERYTIME...i dont like to see swayam pleading as a guilty..

Considering their Timetable Romance and considering their forced phone convos and considering swayam's typical boyfriend moodswings a day is there to come when SWAYAM WILL SAY to his trial princess: GO TO HELL SHARON, LEAVE ME ALONE, I HAVE A LIFE OF MY OWN...AngryAngryDead

nothing can undo the above mentioned behavior of swayam...even if he is highly guilty...he wont deserve sharon...Cry

i wonder cvs are are up to turn swayam as a complete jerk ditching sharon cvs sharon behaved as a bitch towards him in the past...and then sharon will turn into drunken devadaasini getting after swayam...right cvs???? W*F???

So hre you go palki maam...like you said: Relationship are easy to make but hard to sustain....So you took SWARON as a base for showing ridiculuos modern age love story??????...i knew it the moment i read the article...So SWARON are not gonna make it...i believe there is a pathetic baseless brk up down the line for sure and i guess swayam will be the sole reason...name it to your ridiculuos unpredictability stuff.

I can tolerate sharon doing blunders not swayam...i dont wantt to see swaym end up in pleading guilty......swayam is not meant to do careless stuff...thats it...no ifs no buts....and i dont wanna accept any practical reason of general human tendencies when it comes to swayam...He has been the epitome of perfectness...He shud be continuing in that way always no matter duniyaa idharr ki udharr kyun na ho jaaye. 

Once  a LOVER BOY always a LOVER BOY...Thats the rule for d3 forever...for a healthy show and for having SWARON FANS support...

palki maam u killed the most beautiful creations of all time:that is SWAYAM..Angry

hate you cvsAngry...you ruined swayamAngry...swayam the unconditional lover boy was nvr dre actually????

so this is the real swayam...hate you all for turning swayam like thiss...hate you ppl for crushing our pride...AngryAngry

Edited by luvSwaron4ever - 22 July 2012 at 7:54am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MahirahBlessedfoolsreya19roySatluvsd3swayamsharonTanuka_TanHaSnoweybasket_101crazyskyCrazyGirl.21

Blessedfool Senior Member
Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
You know Swayam moodswings gurinchi baga rasavu !!! seriously...depression lo unnate untadu eppudu Disapprove Palki ...ki nijamga ..pichi kalalu vastunnatu unnayi rathri..anduke SwaRon ni nasanam chestondhi Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRonSnowey

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sravani...

You know Swayam moodswings gurinchi baga rasavu !!! seriously...depression lo unnate untadu eppudu Disapprove Palki ...ki nijamga ..pichi kalalu vastunnatu unnayi rathri..anduke SwaRon ni nasanam chestondhi Wacko

donga mokapp di...antha naashnamm chestundi...faalthu mokam...naashnam aiyipoyindi...
Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvSwaron4ever

donga mokapp di...antha naashnamm chestundi...faalthu mokam...naashnam aiyipoyindi...

lol control telugu vachinna vallu unte bhayapadatharu :P :p .kaani DMG toh kuda edhe ayyindhi eppudu fights fights Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshitha_rkBeulaSwaRon

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged

lol control telugu vachinna vallu unte bhayapadatharu :P :p .kaani DMG toh kuda edhe ayyindhi eppudu fights fights Ouch

ainaa buddhi raaledaa aameki??? diney over confidence antaaru...dance undi kadaa anni rechipothundi...manam undamm kadaa...aamey chesey kashtam ki manam koncham aina payback cheyali kadaa...
Blessedfool
Blessedfool

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged

ainaa buddhi raaledaa aameki??? diney over confidence antaaru...dance undi kadaa anni rechipothundi...manam undamm kadaa...aamey chesey kashtam ki manam koncham aina payback cheyali kadaa...

U know neenu chala disappoint aayya ...ee present track assalu baledhu Kriyansh fans kuda Swaron gurinchi chustunnaru...ee time inka responsible ga undhi Swaron track improve cheste trps anna peruguthayi !! Taani character bagundhi kaani taa rey baale Angry Dmg telsa neenu college manesi  chusedanni ...first 8-9 months Ouch ridhima ni 3times change chesaru believe it or not Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

Snowey IF-Rockerz
Snowey
Snowey

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
All the damage has been done, even if the CV's wan't to turn around and undo this..i would wonder HOW?
Swayam-Sharon - SwaRon have been mercilessly killed Cry Dead

I QUIT 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeulaSwaRon

BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged

U know neenu chala disappoint aayya ...ee present track assalu baledhu Kriyansh fans kuda Swaron gurinchi chustunnaru...ee time inka responsible ga undhi Swaron track improve cheste trps anna peruguthayi !! Taani character bagundhi kaani taa rey baale Angry Dmg telsa neenu college manesi  chusedanni ...first 8-9 months Ouch ridhima ni 3times change chesaru believe it or not Angry

3 times aa??? horrible...

seriously even kriyaansh fans are watching d3 for catching SWARON...did we ever expected that?????? .cvs dont know what we want to see ???? despite of us giving direct feedbacks on every damn silly rubbish episode...cant they improvise????

dont mind with taani but why cant they go slow on her...they are inserting her everywhere...uski tho...

watever...how can they think of ruining swayam yaar????? swayam???? seriously????  cvs are so stupid to do that...

trial relation mazaaak aiyipoyindi eelaki...they just needed a track...thats it...a script to go vth...thats it...

Go to top