Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Letter to Arnav from Di (Page 14)

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evenjleena28

Hiya ManjuHug

Darling sorry couldnt reply before, I had a work emergency so was stuck at the police station and then at hospital...bad weekend ...but atleast most things are sorted now...

It would be so nice if they listen to this ...but frankly lovie you know I think this show is a quicksand now, the more they try to get out this mess they more they drown...unless they get a lifeline i have no hope...

You cannot even call PI a mother figure because she is not that...mothers are happy for their kids no matter what and they are never sad like this PI...another thing is according to new spoiler she is going to meet her hubby on the sly??so she is fit enough to meet him but sick that she needs help all the time??her dying duck expressions are getting on my nerve..its I am sick, I am fainting and I am sulking...all boring...I think its because the person is not doing a good job in delivering it...why? because even though shyam was a creep man I understood his expressions and pain...

Lets see what this week bring eh??

Yes see what happens this week!

I am not expecting any good tidings so no disappointment!

Poor acting, poor scripting, or a combination of the two, who knows?

It is rather boring to watch and the other actors will suffer if this goes on! Most people only watched the first part on Friday, and I muted the rest of it as I didn't want to listen to her annoying accusations! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
ur so lucky u muted & others did not watch i was watching under the expectation that they would show khushi a lil later alas i m not allowed to expect positivity

Edited by Harshitha - 23 July 2012 at 8:22am

Drwho

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JWMRK

HiSmile

I got forwarded this...thats a great post and such a nice sensible letter. 

How I wish this was the case. Unfortunately Anjali is far from this mindset as of now

I too feel the PH has the creative liberty to show what they want. Its their product after all. But if they take a moment and consider their own storyline, they will realise the slippages. Also yes audience feedback can be hurtful (no one likes to be told they are wrong or sloppy), but there is constructive feedback too. And to discount it or fully ignore it is disappointing.

The part I loved the most was the take on the 4 Lions name...Jai Ho!!Thumbs Up.

Cheers!

Absolutely Jai Ho! and Thank you for taking time to read and also thanks to the lady who forwarded it.

Audience feedback is I suppose even more important in the case of a daily soap because they can adapt and modify to a certain extent according to the response they get...without abandoning their basic tenet. 

Most of us are reasonable people and don't expect and don't want to watch Khushi and Arnav gazing into each other's eyes in each scene 5 days a week. 

What we want is a good story revolving mainly around these 2 characters but with reasonable space for the supporting cast and a logical progression in the story as time goes by. Is that like asking for the moon and the stars!

You are right they need to do some home work and sit and reflect on where it started going wrong! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SabrinaMMahi122

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Drwho

CravingKhana IF-Sizzlerz
CravingKhana
CravingKhana

Posted: 04 August 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

I have been inspired to write this post by Vibha...

I have taken inspiration from Napstermonster and JWMRK's posts...   

So I dedicate it to them...

And to my friends

Annie, Swati, Lalita, Vibha, Shweta, Ashu, Aisha, Ouma, Onu, Priya, Nisha, Priyanka, Hiru, Harshita, Manaal, Jayne, Lavanya, Sam, Shastra, Sudha, Smriti, Tangam and lastly but not leastly Mysteriuex! (I dont know your real name but I love your user name!)

If I have left any of my friends out I apologise and please add to the listBig smile
Manju I hope it is never too late to acknowledge...just came acrosss this...

Ah the letter so explains what you want of the charactor...and while i think it may be too idealistic...so is turnig her inot a conniving bitch...and bordeline everything u stated (you know how i sway on that)...swing too far on the right on the pendulam for the sake of drama...

i hope they do sit down and shuffle thru thier ideas befor they blindly experiment with them...

bad writing ...bad direction and screenplay...and sometimes even bad dramatisation...is springing too many leaks in the show...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SabrinaMDrwho

SabrinaM Groupbie
SabrinaM
SabrinaM

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I think Anjali's behavior as a lot to do with Shyam. The blinds had yet to be lifted off her eyes..she's still in denial, I'm waiting for the day Anjali finds the altered will papers. would be interesting to see her reek havoc on Shyam.  Wonder if the arrival of dadi ji has anything to do with Shyam??

Drwho

SabrinaM Groupbie
SabrinaM
SabrinaM

Posted: 05 August 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

Manju Dear Hug

What a beautiful letter! Lovely post...Clap

Alas! Like you said, this would be something in an alternate Universe IPK...the Anjali they are potraying as of now is not capable of thinking about anyone else besides herself.
The shock of her world shattering has turned her into a completely self absorbed, clingy and a needy woman...not even once has she asked her Chhotey how he survived the kidnapping, in what conditions was he kept, how Khushi saved him...how is he coping now...

I tried giving Anjali the benefit of the doubt...seeing how there are many things still hidden from her...but I am finding it hard to sympathize with her...for I cannot believe this is the same sister who day and night fretted and worried over her brother finding peace and happiness and a loving wife...who tried her best to make her brother and his wife come closer when she sensed tension between them.

How can such a loving caring sister suddenly turn so selfish that she wants everyone to pander to her needy and clingy nature and gets upset seeing her brother happy with his wife? Agreed that she feels lonely and abandoned...but in the past she has been shown going out of her way to make see her brother happy...and now it is difficult to identify with her situation.

The execution of this whole track has left a bad taste in my mouth...

in the past, wasn't Anjali a neglected wife to begin with? Husband was always away on "tours" what kind of a lawyer goes on tours?? that should've brought the alarm bells up for Anjali too ..

Anyways, love your comments guys..I had to wait a week to watch the show, fast forwarded all the junk out lol

Drwho

...Such... IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 06 August 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Drwho

Go to top