DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by serialjunkie

good one manju

I am clueless what CVs are trying to show - have been clueless for many months now.

do they want us to feel sympathy for Anjali? In that case, this fan base wont feel it because we have waited for a decent blooming of love between the leads for so long that anything and anyone in the way will be scorned, and hated.

do they want us to feel angry at Anjali? then mission successful.

SJ !!!!Hug
The logical sadist in me thinks, this is the PH way of getting back at a certain actress for threatening to quit and drive a hard bargain, which they felt they were forced to accpet. 
So they turned her into someone whom people hate more thatn any typical villain of any typical villain.
But, should I give them that much credit for such cunning brains and thinking power. 
Guess NOT!!! 

That is a truly out of the box idea! It may yet be true!

if thats the case..i can see Gul asking every other character in the serial openly.."who want more screen space...ungli uthao"ROFLLOL..ARHI fan base is growing like "UDHAY"..anyone comes in the way will taste very bad lifetime experience

Edited by Shastradhari - 22 July 2012 at 3:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122DrwhoOmNaMaSteOm

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DrwhoOmNaMaSteOm

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

ClapClapClap
This is what a non-delusional Anjali Jha would write, character assassination has always been a "grave threat" in IPKKND, our CV's have come very, very (arguably have already) destroyed our main  lead characters, so what is the parallel lead?

Either that, or their execution is terrible, which I think is part of the problem, if they want us to "view IPKKND through the other characters" fine, I am prepared to but not at the expense of poorly constructed scenes which hinder Arnav and Khushi - the main selling point. 
Yes I understand that not every scene can contain rosy Rabba Vey scenes but please, it's unfair that most of IPKKND's journey has been spent with Arnav and Khushi separated.

Thank You Ouma dear.

I hope you are properly replenished and well hydrated!

I believe we are able to relate better to Khushi and Arnav because they built those characters well upto a certain point and they still retain some depth inspite of the CVs chopping away at them!

You are right, there is a famine of 'love' in the love story!  Arnav and Khushi are like a poor tropical island being battered by storms from all sides as well as volcanic eruptions from within it. Only a miracle can save them!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122OmNaMaSteOmRabba-Ve-Delena

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shastradhari

Originally posted by Drwho

Originally posted by stafhtad

Originally posted by serialjunkie

good one manju

I am clueless what CVs are trying to show - have been clueless for many months now.

do they want us to feel sympathy for Anjali? In that case, this fan base wont feel it because we have waited for a decent blooming of love between the leads for so long that anything and anyone in the way will be scorned, and hated.

do they want us to feel angry at Anjali? then mission successful.

SJ !!!!Hug
The logical sadist in me thinks, this is the PH way of getting back at a certain actress for threatening to quit and drive a hard bargain, which they felt they were forced to accpet. 
So they turned her into someone whom people hate more thatn any typical villain of any typical villain.
But, should I give them that much credit for such cunning brains and thinking power. 
Guess NOT!!! 

That is a truly out of the box idea! It may yet be true!

if thats the case..i can see Gul asking every other character in the serial openly.."who want more screen space...ungli uthao"ROFLLOL..ARHI fan base is growing like "UDHAY"..anyone comes in the way will taste very bad lifetime experience

Gul ji, aap yeh kya gul khila rahe ho?

Now we know why Shyam left quietly after being slapped!

Jaan bachi to lakho paye!

OmNaMaSteOmDiamondLife

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Siri22

Loved your post Manju. This is what anyone should do when they claim to love someone.

And seriously someon should correct about Phati Saree. It's starting to get to my nerves. I understand if Mami calls beyond ASR's back but she does that even before him. And he doesn't even get angry let alone correcting her? 

Siri,

thanks for your words!

ASR does not have blood in his veins...only his Di's tears!

Sadly, mami too has been under the CVs' hammer...She had started warming towards Khushi and even her Phatti saree sounded endearing rather than taunting like Lavanya's chamkeeli! Now it is back to where it all started! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi122

Ok this is strange - someone started a thread that said Daljeet is a woman leader the way she negotiated she felt she was worth more and she made it happen blah blah blah...and of course that send my blood boiling...

I replied that in a work project I would never demand an upgrade if I knew that someone else was a better project lead as when the project succeeds it benefits everyone, and hence DB was wrong as she can't get those TRPs...and this situation is an example of what NOT to do if you don't want to harm your career...

And the thread creator 'likes' my post and sends me a smiley face ????

Check it out - http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3108571

I have read that post...

You made her smile!

DB has probably learnt a lesson...

Mahi122OmNaMaSteOm

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Ladies,

I must bid you good night!

Early start tomorrow..

Thanks for all your comments.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

DrwhoOmNaMaSteOm

Go to top