I must bid you good night!

Early start tomorrow..

Thanks for all your comments.
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Drwho

I have read that post...

You made her smile!

DB has probably learnt a lesson...

How I hope and wish, and desire and aspire, and want and demand, and expect that she would learn her lesson...I hope you are right...
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
agree with ur post
loved it

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Manju Dear πŸ€—

What a beautiful letter! Lovely post...πŸ‘

Alas! Like you said, this would be something in an alternate Universe IPK...the Anjali they are potraying as of now is not capable of thinking about anyone else besides herself.
The shock of her world shattering has turned her into a completely self absorbed, clingy and a needy woman...not even once has she asked her Chhotey how he survived the kidnapping, in what conditions was he kept, how Khushi saved him...how is he coping now...

I tried giving Anjali the benefit of the doubt...seeing how there are many things still hidden from her...but I am finding it hard to sympathize with her...for I cannot believe this is the same sister who day and night fretted and worried over her brother finding peace and happiness and a loving wife...who tried her best to make her brother and his wife come closer when she sensed tension between them.

How can such a loving caring sister suddenly turn so selfish that she wants everyone to pander to her needy and clingy nature and gets upset seeing her brother happy with his wife? Agreed that she feels lonely and abandoned...but in the past she has been shown going out of her way to make see her brother happy...and now it is difficult to identify with her situation.

The execution of this whole track has left a bad taste in my mouth...
Edited by sbk2 - 11 years ago
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Completely agree! 

Written so week, I couldnt have said it as well as you did! 

Thank you! Kudos. πŸ‘
VkjThomsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice post  dearπŸ‘πŸΌ
vibha28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiya ManjuπŸ€—

Darling sorry couldnt reply before, I had a work emergency so was stuck at the police station and then at hospital...bad weekend ...but atleast most things are sorted now...

It would be so nice if they listen to this ...but frankly lovie you know I think this show is a quicksand now, the more they try to get out this mess they more they drown...unless they get a lifeline i have no hope...

You cannot even call PI a mother figure because she is not that...mothers are happy for their kids no matter what and they are never sad like this PI...another thing is according to new spoiler she is going to meet her hubby on the sly??so she is fit enough to meet him but sick that she needs help all the time??her dying duck expressions are getting on my nerve..its I am sick, I am fainting and I am sulking...all boring...I think its because the person is not doing a good job in delivering it...why? because even though shyam was a creep man I understood his expressions and pain...

Lets see what this week bring eh??
JWMRK thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hi😊

I got forwarded this...thats a great post and such a nice sensible letter. 

How I wish this was the case. Unfortunately Anjali is far from this mindset as of now

I too feel the PH has the creative liberty to show what they want. Its their product after all. But if they take a moment and consider their own storyline, they will realise the slippages. Also yes audience feedback can be hurtful (no one likes to be told they are wrong or sloppy), but there is constructive feedback too. And to discount it or fully ignore it is disappointing.

The part I loved the most was the take on the 4 Lions name...Jai Ho!!πŸ‘πŸΌ.

Cheers!

StormChaser thumbnail
Originally posted by: Drwho

Swati,

You are too kind.

You are not stalking, I am just paving the way for you!

A 'normal' Anjali might have written this letter to a normal Arnav...

sadly neither is very normal.

Thanks! 😳 I'm not feeling guilty anymore.. 😊
Well, Anjali is no more what we would call 'normal'. I think the CVs are giving a new definition to the word. So maybe, this is their version.
This is truly very sad...
smelling_salts thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I absolutely love your letter from Anjali to Arnav.. kaasshhh!!! πŸ˜Š