Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmazingAmy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Manju, you're so sweet 🤗 

This is a fantastic post. The writers expected us to "understand" Anjali's pain the way we understand Arnav and Khushi's pain. Sadly, her pain did not translate to us or touch our hearts like your post did...rather, we grew increasingly annoyed the harder they tried to show us her pain. I don't know if that is the fault of the writer or the actor but something is missing which is why this track backfired big time. Since then, a lot has been said by certain people that made things worse. They could have avoided all this drama simply by portraying the version of her you posted above. Then I would naturally feel sympathetic towards her. 

They have ruined her character now. You see one's true nature during the bad times and Anjali's was ugly. She changed into a selfish, insecure, and annoying drama queen. Even if the sweet and smiling Anjali is back, I'll remember her true colors and it will be hard to like her. I don't think she can ever redeem herself to me, as a viewer.
Edited by AyeReKhushi - 11 years ago
Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabba-Ve-Delena

RES .. I shall be back after eating Manju.
Right now, my dehydrated brain cells probably will not be able to appreciate this fully.

Catch you later wonderful!🤗

Ouma🤗

Thanks for your lovely words...

I think I was looking for an excuse to avoid housework...

It is absolutely lovely barbecue weather today, so please drink plenty of fluids, no dehydration!
Edited by Drwho - 11 years ago
MsDramaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
What a lovely letter!
Amazing post dear :)
serialjunkie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
good one manju

I am clueless what CVs are trying to show - have been clueless for many months now.

do they want us to feel sympathy for Anjali? In that case, this fan base wont feel it because we have waited for a decent blooming of love between the leads for so long that anything and anyone in the way will be scorned, and hated.

do they want us to feel angry at Anjali? then mission successful.

morning_dews thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...what an post...
post this on 4lions page...
they always spoil anjali's character in the show...first with pooja ki taali; now with her been shown as selfish person!!!!!
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

good one manju

I am clueless what CVs are trying to show - have been clueless for many months now.

do they want us to feel sympathy for Anjali? In that case, this fan base wont feel it because we have waited for a decent blooming of love between the leads for so long that anything and anyone in the way will be scorned, and hated.

SJ !!!!🤗
The logical sadist in me thinks, this is the PH way of getting back at a certain actress for threatening to quit and drive a hard bargain, which they felt they were forced to accpet. 
So they turned her into someone whom people hate more thatn any typical villain of any typical villain.
But, should I give them that much credit for such cunning brains and thinking power. 
Guess NOT!!! 
Drwho thumbnail

Originally posted by: serialjunkie

good one manju

Smriti,

Thank you.

They seem rather surprised at our angry reaction to their 'Anjali'! I am surprised that they are surprised!

Something that is so obvious to us, they are so oblivious to...

They could have let the love bloom for a bit before letting the stormy winds of destruction loose...and we would have responded sympathetically...
StormChaser thumbnail
Awesome post Manju! Awesome letter! Beautifully written! 👏
If Anjali really wrote or said something like you have written, then I'm sure I would have sympathized with her! Even if she thought so. But unfortunately, this isn't what's happening!
I wish the CVs actually read this and understood our points of view also! *sighs*

And now I'm seriously feeling like I'm stalking you! 😆
Drwho thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Manju, you're so sweet 🤗 

This is a fantastic post. The writers expected us to "understand" Anjali's pain the way we understand Arnav and Khushi's pain. Sadly, her pain did not translate to us or touch our hearts like your post did...rather, we grew increasingly annoyed the harder they tried to show us her pain. I don't know if that is the fault of the writer or the actor but something is missing which is why this track backfired big time. Since then, a lot has been said by certain people that made things worse. They could have avoided all this drama simply by portraying the version of her you posted above. Then I would naturally feel sympathetic towards her. 

They have ruined her character now. You see one's true nature during the bad times and Anjali's was ugly. She changed into a selfish, insecure, and annoying drama queen. Even if the sweet and smiling Anjali is back, I'll remember her true colors and it will be hard to like her. I don't think she can ever redeem herself to me, as a viewer.

Priyanka🤗

Thank you.

It is easy to feel sympathy for this 'Anjali'

The change in Anjali's character was too sudden, hasty and too dramatic! Overnight they changed her from an innocuous non threatening although weak and dependent character into a selfish and insecure.woman...

You are right they have damaged her too much.

The only way they can redeem her is by getting her some medical treatment... 
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drwho

Priyanka🤗

Thank you.

It is easy to feel sympathy for this 'Anjali'

The change in Anjali's character was too sudden, hasty and too dramatic! Overnight they changed her from an innocuous non threatening although weak and dependent character into a selfish and insecure.woman...

You are right they have damaged her too much.

The only way they can redeem her is by getting her some medical treatment... 

Manju,

They are giving her medical treatment.
Everyone keeps giving her pills.  Arnav, Akshay, Mami, Nani
I wonder what pills she is taking.  I hope they are not "Ahem Ahem Unhey" pills and no wonder she cant stop from touching Chotey all over.
Yikes
I am going to go wash my brains for conjouring sup uch thoughts.
Yikes
Running like a duck to the sink !!!!!