Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Drwho thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Happy-go-lucky

Very well written... I totally loved your post and agree with it... I so wish Anjali (or cvs rather) was this sensible in the show and behaved like the elder sibling for once, not worrying and burdening her younger brother all the time, coz what she's doing is 'unhealthy' , as you aptly termed it and this would fail to generate sympathy among viewers for her character ... But sigh, wishful thinking on my part...

Thanks for your thoughts and your pm.

You and I and most people here are able to see it is 'unhealthy', why is it not obvious to the CVs is what I wonder!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
touched my heart! i have been angry on anjali but some where i understand her too!
plz post it to cvs or 4 lions page!pretty plz!
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ainimonaya

touched my heart! i have been angry on anjali but some where i understand her too!

ya guys...pls post this one & the other one i mean the open letter 4 shyam too😳
Drwho thumbnail
Originally posted by: Japonica

What a lovely letter, Manju!
If only, Manju! If only the CVs could see the logic and decency of the Anjali who's written the letter to Arnav! and realise how much that would have endeared both Anjali and the show to us- we'd have embraced her and shared her suffering, given Arnav and Khushi all the support they needed to bring back joy to her life, for that is the original Anjali we all loved- honest, guileless, always wanting to give happiness.
This selfish, warped creature that the cvs are hell bent on forcing upon us in the name of giving Daljeet more screen space is having quite the opposite effect.

When will the cvs realise that they will never gain our appreciation as long they keep destroying the integrity of the characters and their relationships as they have done in the last 2 months?

Lalita,

I think my brain has been affected by this constant weeping clinging accusatory behaviour which I cannot tolerate at all...😊

This Anjali IS very likeable...isn't she, but she is not the only possible one! Also she need not always be right!

I think what I am trying to say is if they want sympathy for their character, this is the way to go...

If they want to create a negative angle in the story, that is absolutely fine, but then they cannot justify it as what 'normally' happens in traditional families!

More screen space can be positive as well as negative! They must make up their minds...

Drwho thumbnail
Originally posted by: ainimonaya

Thanks...

I suppose I have tried to see beyond my own anger! 
And this was the result.
Firebolt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
If only they had showed Anjali like this, I might have hated her less. The emotional state of Anjali i can understand. She's broken a million times over and maybe this is what the CVs want too. But somewhere something is not right and there is a broken link between the audience and the Creatives. *sigh*

Brill post!πŸ€—
SeerialLoops thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Manju,
What a splendid post.
But that is too much logic for the creators, let alone the characters the said creators create.
You should definitely post this or send this to the PH and post it on 4lions FB or Tweet it to GH.
You should.
And you also should post more often. You should.
Drwho thumbnail
Originally posted by: bingala

overwhelmed! :D Now you're being nice. But it is very well written. I can see the strength of the woman who would write a letter like that come across in waves. A woman one can respect, instead treating like a disease stricken hot house rose πŸ˜† So thank you for writing it. Hopefully CVS reads it and decides to infuse a third of the strength of your Anjali into theirs... 

'Disease stricken hot house rose' How apt...

I suppose that is what I was trying to do. feel positive towards 'Anjali' and this was the result...

You are a great inspiration... Your female characters are always strong and independent ...
Drwho thumbnail
Originally posted by: Firebolt

If only they had showed Anjali like this, I might have hated her less. The emotional state of Anjali i can understand. She's broken a million times over and maybe this is what the CVs want too. But somewhere something is not right and there is a broken link between the audience and the Creatives. *sigh*

Brill post!πŸ€—

Shriya πŸ€—,

Thank you for your appreciation...

It is difficult to 'like' Anjali in her present form... What we can feel is probably pity at some level.

I also think her family and brother are to blame to a large extent for the way she is...She needs a reality check.

Drwho thumbnail
Originally posted by: stafhtad

Manju,

What a splendid post.
But that is too much logic for the creators, let alone the characters the said creators create.
You should definitely post this or send this to the PH and post it on 4lions FB or Tweet it to GH.
You should.
And you also should post more often. You should.

Thank you Sudha darling.

I am suffering from excessive logic today! Ilaaj karne ka padi

I dont know about posting to PH/4Lions/GH...They will tell me increase my Thyroid hormone dose probably!

As for writing more, I think the company I keep is rubbing off on meπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Drwho - 11 years ago