Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Letter to Arnav from Di

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged

My Dear Chotey,

The last several days have been difficult for us and the family'

I am in a state of shock because of the events that have unfolded'.the rug has been pulled away from under my feet'.the only other person apart from you, in whom I believed so implicitly has betrayed me in such a way, it has left me totally shattered'..my faith has been shaken.

I have been isolating myself in my room and thinking...about a lot if things, but what stands out for me is you and our family. I know whatever happens with my husband, you will always be with me, may be not in person 24/7, but if I need you, you will be there. I will always have the support of my family. And I will be there for you...

It will take some time for me to come to terms with my husband's infidelity as well as his criminal behaviour, at this time, I am confused who to believe, but I trust you to get to the bottom of things and I want to know everything that you uncover. Please don't hide things from me as I have the right to know.

I have known Khushi for almost as long as you have known her and in my heart, I know she is innocent, but you have to appreciate it is difficult for me to trust anybody in these circumstances.

You and I share a very close bond and have always looked after each other...But we do have a life apart from each other...I now have the responsibility of a life growing in me...at this time I have no idea how the future is going to be and whether my baby will ever know a father's love, but I am the mother and I shall prove to be a worthy mother.

You have a life as well, and a wife who I, myself, actually wanted for you. She has not had an easy time. Although I have to admit that at this time my feelings towards her are not very coherent, I know you have a responsibility towards her. I also know my dear brother you are more than capable of nurturing and sustaining your relationship with both of us...Words cannot express my gratitude towards her for risking her own life and single handedly attempting to rescue you and ultimately succeeding.

It seems like I have been oblivious to what has been happening around me and have been living in a make believe world for a long while, but it is time to wake up, so please help me...

You have come through a terrible ordeal, being abducted and incarcerated and I can only imagine what you must have suffered at the hands of the kidnappers. I want you to take care of yourself and get some medical attention and yes for Khushi too.

Lastly can you please tell mamiji not to address your wife as 'Phati sadi' and Payal as 'Khoon Bhari Taang'  but by their proper names...I shall tell her too.

Your Loving Di

CVs/4Lions,

This letter could be written by Anjali to Arnav in an alternative IPKKND.   

I am not for one moment saying that this is what should happen in the show! Not at all. The show is yours and yours alone and you can put whatever you want to in it, and those of us who want to 'dekhna hai' will 'dekho''Big smile

If you want to turn a traumatised, doting, loving older sister into a clingy, whining, conniving, manipulative, self centred, selfish creature with an unhealthy preoccupation with her brother, that is your prerogative''.do it by all means, but do not ask viewers to feel sympathy, empathy or pain for the character. If you want to develop a negative character, that is absolutely fine, but please don't try and justify yourself and demand a change of opinion.     

You have adopted the National Emblem as your name, please live upto it.

When I call home to chat to my parents, I and my mum refer to the show as 'Khushi serial'. You know what happens if you take Khuhsi out of Khushi'.

Khushi - Khushi = A big Gaping Hole'.. 

This has already been invented...In India itself, several centuries ago, you don't have to do it again...you certainly don't have to fall into it'.

Edited by Drwho - 22 July 2012 at 7:25am

The following 88 member(s) liked the above post:

MSA_SUDnahoulaNik28ipkknd159fathimaa98StrawberrieSabrinaMipkknd37anoushka_113rowrowsmelling_saltsLurvebooksPrasRassoumyakfan09Archu61pikudikaVALERINEchanloves-JB_1Dsanyukta90zenjoebanglesarshi1986DormasumreenDesiGirlsRockxxEvocativedorindakatearnavandkhushi1Bonhi_ipkkndVkjThomsunMahi122bleeding.lovekitty25napstermonsteranantanantsopheeSiestaminnie2308maalooAsh95-Aimz-Japonicaevenjleena28mayabegumpreetihereRag1ninature-loverSiri22segadAmazingAmyIceflamessimran04vellainsaanipkkndfanforevaarshistar..Divya..bhanganChaituvLivingInPajamasStormChaserJerryTheMouseCDloveenigma17FireboltMsDramaQueenCogito_Ergo_SumSanzBarbieAkanksha-SeerialLoopsmeera30OmNaMaSteOmRabba-Ve-Delenaserialjunkienaddiya26DiamondLifemorning_dewsChitraFsbk2OnepoundChicTia.0-ElmoFuj-.FairyDust.BeautyForAsheskbtr...Such...xAaliya-Rehnuma-

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
agree..pls post it on 4lions page pls pls pls

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirlsRockxxEvocativedorindakateBonhi_ipkkndAsh95DrwhoOmNaMaSteOm

-Aimz- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeEvocativedorindakateBonhi_ipkkndAmazingAmyAsh95JaponicaDrwho.FairyDust.OmNaMaSteOm

Drwho IF-Dazzler
Drwho
Drwho

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
I have been inspired to write this post by Vibha...

I have taken inspiration from Napstermonster and JWMRK's posts...   

So I dedicate it to them...

And to my friends

Annie, Swati, Lalita, Vibha, Shweta, Ashu, Aisha, Ouma, Onu, Priya, Nisha, Priyanka, Hiru, Harshita, Manaal, Jayne, Lavanya, Sam, Shastra, Sudha, Smriti, Tangam and lastly but not leastly Mysteriuex! (I dont know your real name but I love your user name!)

If I have left any of my friends out I apologise and please add to the listBig smile

Edited by Drwho - 22 July 2012 at 7:11am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeDesiGirlsRockxxnapstermonsterJaponicaAsh95AmazingAmyCDloveSanzBarbieSeerialLoopsOmNaMaSteOmDiamondLifeCravingKhana

-Rehnuma- IF-Addictz
-Rehnuma-
-Rehnuma-

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
nice postThumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DesiGirlsRockxxdorindakateDrwho

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Is it your Sunday dream manju???
This is impossible sensible response to get from POOjali..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

zenjoeDesiGirlsRockxxBonhi_ipkkndanantanantJaponicaDrwhoAsh95morning_dewsOmNaMaSteOm

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
If only Chote could seen this side of Anjali!

No wonder why Arnav has always been so damged and Shyam always makes up excuse just to not be home with her.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

anoushka_113DesiGirlsRockxxEvocativedorindakatezenjoesimran04Ash95JaponicaDrwhoSanzBarbieOmNaMaSteOm

uniquebluerose IF-Dazzler
uniquebluerose
uniquebluerose

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Wow !!!!!!

Lovely and sensible post!!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

EvocativedorindakateAsh95Drwho

Go to top