First impression on PV

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello Aaryanzz !!

Hope u all r having fun in our lovely forum !! Juzz to make u more chill...herez a post for u all guys !!

What was ur first look and first impression on Punar Vivaah ?? 

Do share ur views !!

Well...from my side...My first look was the dargah promotion and it impressed me a lot stating  PV would be definetly a love story behind a remarried couple indulged with human emotions (as it states ' punar' vivaah ) !!

Now its ur turn guys !!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kholita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
i saw the promo of pv the first one and i fall in love with the concept
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First time i saw the promo,the going around the fire, i already liked it 😊 curious of the story and how KS will do in a romance show. Now, i'm totally addicted to every little thing about PV 😃
AnushaGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
firstly i am so excited for this show.i liked the first promo.i loved 2nd promo.
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I saw the promo too and fell in love with the concept... I used to follow another show on the similar lines before called " Main teri Parchayee hu" and loved it!

When I saw the promo of PV it just swept me off my feet...I had to watch it!! like @ villager00 I am also addicted to every thing about PV!! Can't live without a daily dose of GC and KS! 😊

Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
I saw the first promo and I was like what???? Gurmeet is back. I couldnt see anyone anymore then. Oh!! my eyes were glued on Gurmeet. I didnt even noticed other actors, I was on cloud nine as I didnt expected him to make a come back so soo. But, he did and I was blown away.

I concentrated on the concept only after the show actually started, tab tak to I was busy niharofying Gurmeet in all the promos.

But now I love the concept, I like Kratika and I have fallen again for Gurmeet for his choice of show.

Mr.Zk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I didnt Saw any Promo at Very First..Directly I watch the Episode That is Palak B Day...then I fell In Love With the Couple Yash and aarti...Mostly aarti who have mesmerizing eyes...which have hooked me for the show...Then I watched all the Previous Yash Aarti Scenes on Youtube..and I am really Very Much impressed by the Lead Actors and Their Beautiful Chemistry...

They Are Just Wonderful Couple on The Telly Screen...
❤️
smileymj10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Actually the one that caught my attention was KRATIKA coz I've already noticed her in JKR, but don't know her real name...
So, when the first promo of PV was released, I ask myself, is she the same person who acted as the queen?
I became curious so I watched the first episode and feel interested about the concept. I never expected to be part of this PV forum...

😊

maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am already a fan of kratika from jhansi ki rani. So when I heard of her new serial, i was excited to see her in a mature love story and surely she will rock with gurmeet as well. 😊
TheBoyWhoLived thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At first when I saw the promos I was like yes Guru is back! And then I started watching the show only for Guru. I have to admit though that in the starting PV was kind of slow but then all the shows start of slow so I continued watching. And then after marriage, PV really picked up. And now i love watchiing PV.