Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ll Too late to come back ll chapter 1 pg 14 (Page 5)

nj_SRKholic IF-Rockerz
nj_SRKholic
nj_SRKholic

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
cont plzz

ArShaAngels IF-Dazzler
ArShaAngels
ArShaAngels

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
continue plz...
-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
it has tarey me septical now.batana wil kriyaansh be on tarck if it focuses on tani nd rey i'm out of this.

Shweta-kriyansh Goldie
Shweta-kriyansh
Shweta-kriyansh

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
splendid...taarey became a couple...W*F...kria returning.ab ayega maza...
-CRJ- IF-Stunnerz
-CRJ-
-CRJ-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aromakriyaansh

mane kuj nahi bolna but ha rey ko maar dalugi ...

maar daal
badiya hoga Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kvarsha

-AsYa.PM- Senior Member
-AsYa.PM-
-AsYa.PM-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhiyakreya

Originally posted by aromakriyaansh

mane kuj nahi bolna but ha rey ko maar dalugi ...

maar daal
badiya hoga Angry

lolz...

true!
-AsYa.PM- Senior Member
-AsYa.PM-
-AsYa.PM-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged

Hey guys me back with d upate. So here u go with the prologue!

(p.s. - regular text - swayams POV bold for kriya and italics sor smriti)

Gosh what is happening all over here? The one coz of whom we all are at this position is being hated by everyone! I mean how could they? I feel soo bad to even call them my friends. Sharon! She too! Oh wait! She and Kriya had always been enemies. She would never talk in favour of her!

I went to the college. Nothing new! What could be? But don't know why I feel today something is gonna happen. Something big! But why cant I figure out what it is? Gosh is it related to her! Hope she would be back!

Gosh Im soo happy today! Yippie im gonna go back. Back to my dil, back to my dosti back to my life! I don't know how to express my feelings. Im soo damn happy today. I dressed perfectly and made my way to ST. LOUIS! I was soo happy to come back back to my dil dosti and dance!

The vp called us in his office. We all were cofused. Oh gosh ho kya raha hai aaj! Pehle toh ye taani. Arh!!! Stalker kahin ki (Swayam and taani r not bro-sis.).  We went in. don't know why I felt she was here near us. I felt like my bestie was there just a few distance away from me! God knows whats it!

Vp – u can come in

He asked someone to come in. but who???? I didn't got it until and unless I saw HER. Yup it was Kriya whom vp called in. damn I was soo happy! Don't know why but I feel like giving her a tight slap for leaving! But how could I ???  shes d one coz of whom im at this position. She is d one coz of whom there is no weaklings and dazzlers in our college now. She is the one coz of whom we are participating in footloose. Coz of whom we won footloose elimns.

She passed a smile to us. I too passed a smile. Infact 64 inches smile. Ya ya I know u all must b thinking that I have gone mad! But I think its can only b a reaction u all can expect from me for seeing my best friend after a whole month!

But all d others didn't even smile back! Arh!!! Not again pls god save me. Oh sorry save her god! She would b broken to know about this thing!

The vp told dat she arrived today and if she would b interested then she would join it again permanentaly . yup I was happy. No no not happy I was super happy! As soon as we all left the cabin including Kriya I gave her a bone crashing hug and cried too!

Oh what else do u all expect??? Say all happy happy! Na that cant happen! Afterall im meeting her after a whole month!

I came in the vp office and smiled at all of them. But the thing that shocked me the most was that only Swayam smiled back at me and else just shown a disgusted face. I think I deserve this only. Afterall what I did was unbelievable! We all came out and just d second we did Swayam gave a bone crashing hug to me! Wait a min! he was crying. Really do he? Oh gosh no pls! I cant see him like that afterall hes mah bestie!

I – Swayam Im sorry!

He faced me! Now I could see his anger. All the others had already left. Don't know where? Maybe RH.

Swayam – why the hell did u left!

I said in a very harsh voice! What else? Ya I missed her but cant she even tell me the reason about her leave!

I – Swayam im sorry b…

I tried to speak just to be cut off by him! Gr8 now he is just behaving like me! Haha baatcutter!

Swayam – but what???

I said cutting her in b/w.

Kriya – Swayam im sorry. I never wanna leave but the situation was like that only and I cant…

Just then my phone rang. It was of Sharon. Why is she calling me??? (p.s. they aren't a couple yet)

I picked it up.

I – hello

Sharon – come in d RH. We all have to start d rehersals

I – kkk

I hang up the call. Kriya looked at me as to asking that happened?

I – have to go for rehersals.

Kriya – can I come with u???

Oh gosh why she asked it! Kk chalo aao!

I – yup why not!

We both went to the rehersal hall. I was happy today but don't know why I still feel that something big is gonna happen today!

God knows whats it!

We reached the RH

As soon as we entered all the others stopped practicing

All looked at me with a disgusting face. I could see a new girl. Maybe d new 6th dancer.

I – hey guys

Rey – wth r u doing over here.

Now this was a big hard blow for me. He was way too harsh!

I – ac…

Rey – just leave!

Neha – neha wanting Kriya to leave. Neha hating Kriya..!

Vishakha – ya dude why don't u leave us all alone now??? It will b better if u did so!

I – guys I …

Bharat - kya haan? Chali kyun nahi jaati tum humaari life se!

Now my eyes started getting wet. I didn't expected this from them!

I – guys just listen to me once pls…

Taani – humein kuch nahi sunna hai!

I – sorry but I don't know u and I don't even wanna talk to u. so pls don't interfare!

Taani – whatever!

I – guys ju…

Amar – please leab (leave)

I ran out of the RH crying hard. I didn't expect this from them!

I - WTH was dat guys!

Now I was damn angry! Gosh they didn't even listened to her once.

Rey – Swayam tu achhi tarah se jaanta hai ki what she did!

I – u know wat guys. I feel shame to even call u friends and rey! U know what from the beginning Kriya was right. You truly are a cassinova. And sorry guys I think u all have to find a new dancer again. Im leaving! Huh seems like this incident is a signal to accept what my dad wants!

I said and left from there. Huh it is better to live in NY again rather than over here! Dad wants me back and im gonna go dats it!

I heard them coming back but I didn't stop. I directly went to kriya's home.

Kriya came back home. She was crying. God know what happened in the college. She ran into her room and locked it. I was pleading her to open it since past 30 mins but she isn't ready to! Then I heard the door bell. I opened it and saw one of Kriya's friend. I thought he knew what had happened. Maybe no not maybe im sure he is kriya's best friend Swayam. I asked him what happened and he told me everything and I did d same. I too told him about me taking promise and all d stuff.

I went to kriya's house and really got a blow! Smriti aunt told me about what happened a day before elimns! Gosh and there all of them are abusing her! Damn I don't even wanna live over here!

I too knocked kriya's door and asked aunt to go. She did what I said.

Kriya – maa pls leave me alone.

I – its me Kriya

Kriya – Swayam?

I – ya open the door plss!

Kriya – pls Swayam leave me alone!

I – no! I wont and u know it! Now open it for me pls.

Finally she opened the door  but this time it was Kriya who gave me a bone crashing hug and she was crying like hell.

I – hey Kriya… sh…. Stop crying pls..

I comforted her by patting her back.

She finally did thank god! Shmriti aunt came there.

KM – beta.

Kriya – maa

She hugged her and cried again!

KM – beta u still have that opportunity. You still can go far away from this place!

I wiped up my tears. Yup mom was right. I still have an opportunity to go to ny. Great im going far away fron this place. Far away from these things.

I – ya mom u r right! I have made my decision! Im going to ny.

Swayam – ny???

Mom – yup. Kriya took part in a dancing competition last week and she won. So according to it she have an opportunity to go to ny

Swayam – great. I too am going to ny. We three will go!

Mom – but beta main kaise?

Swayam – common aunty!

Mom – kk theek hai!

========================= Prologue ends =========================

How was it??

Bad???

Good??

Ok-ok???

Jo bhi hai do leave ur precious comments!

I know sab mereko bahut pitenge Ouch

Edited by ...Ananya... - 24 July 2012 at 4:26am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

poojavj06chandana29anu-arshaarsha_luver-swaron-arushiiipriyasogani8preetibahetistar94AabhiArShaShemliArshaDevilish.Angelgrungta11kria1996Eyesfriendlyenrique305BrokenHearts1DJahnavi_KRASThats.me.GuniCHOCOLATEKRIYAd3fan4evakreya204love_arshaarul01sreya19roy-Snehaa-..-Chabhilal-..Nirju99ArShiDelenaStolenKiss.prrk86puja_arshaMirageSwaronmaddieeeTriShakti--RAINA----Ritu--Fate.IntervinedRoxxy47shalini_arshaprincessSoniaCrazy4AshViknj_SRKholic---Shailu---HR-DMG4lifekritzzz_ArShayogini64kvarshaHPHolic-3don girlsHimu_arshacrazyskyDeetha.KriYaansh960luv_arshadancersqueenmoon_cupcake-FrozenRain-Born2Dance-shenz-anjali22Madhu_ArShabluelashes-CRJ--Ocean.eyes-

-shenz- IF-Sizzlerz
-shenz-
-shenz-

Posted: 24 July 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
res

unres

wow!!! ananya, this was seriously out of this world...

I am left speechless with such a fab depiction... Swayam's POV and his trust really is a the way a best friend (true friend) should be...

the way louisans behaved with Kria I felt so sad for her they didnt even wanted to hear a single word from her... even Rey...

That Taani is such a @##@ why she has to get into others matters...

swayam is really supportive... lagta hai aage ki story will be in NY or sumthing...

prologue aisa hai.. toh update kaisa hoga???

I am eagerly waiting for the next update... toh please jaldi...Smile

Edited by shenz_kriyaansh - 24 July 2012 at 4:55am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AsYa.PM-

Go to top