Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ll Too late to come back ll chapter 1 pg 14 (Page 21)

arul01 Goldie
arul01
arul01

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
oh my! what big twist is this?? swayam proposing to kriya! i did not expect that! i don think i even dreamed that something like this would happen! but definitely interesting... can't wait to know what is going to happen? and what will the reactions of the former friends (louians)? wish they had witnessed this and we could have come to know abt their reactions! please update soon!

Edited by arul01 - 26 July 2012 at 7:43am

-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 26 July 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged
OMGGG wat was that?????
plzzz update sooon..cant wait to know what happns
Nirju99 IF-Dazzler
Nirju99
Nirju99

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
WTH is dis? Kriyam couple, ye kya hai? M so confuse ,kriyam couple i mean how is it possible,
kvarsha IF-Rockerz
kvarsha
kvarsha

Posted: 27 July 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
awesome updatee...
with shocked sequence
kriyam couplee  Shocked
thnx 4 pmSmile
maddieee IF-Dazzler
maddieee
maddieee

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Hey it's goodSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TriShakti

-AsYa.PM- Senior Member
-AsYa.PM-
-AsYa.PM-

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged

All in sharon's POV

All of us were in ny. Thinking who us? Well its me, rey, taani, shivam, bharat and d other one except Kriya and Swayam'!

In these 2 years I realized my love for Swayam but now its too late! Too late to come! Don't know where he is'! No signs nothing! God knows where he vanished after dat day. Just the next day after d day when dat event happened we met smriti aunt. She told us everything. Every single thing. We all were feeling guilty as for our behavior towards Kriya but we couldn't do anything now. She had already left Mumbai and soon aunt was even gonna go. We asked for forgiveness but she didn't forgive us! Oh how will anyone do that! Specially after what we did to her daughter!

Because of swayam's exit weekilngs have to find a new dancer to pair up with taani and they ended up with shivam!

Days , months and a year passed. Taani and shivam were coming close day:by:day!

How cheap dis girl is! First she said dat she love rey and now she said she love id bloody shivam! Gosh dis girl is getting on my nerves!

Rey was hurt! Why wont he? First knowing d truth about kriya's departure and den dis!

At present we were in the car and rey was driving it. We were in New York because of a dance fest. We were gonna perform as a single team over there! Gosh it was just like a dream! My chain of thoughts were broken because the car came to a hault!

I : rey what happened?

Rey : s..sw..swa..swayam!

He said unbelievingly. I was just frozen to the point! Ya everyone know about my feeling towards Swayam now but still! He don't! don't know why I feel lyk I will get a huge attack of pain today! God only know why im feeling lyk it!

We all were shocked except our shitaa for sure. We all looked out just to see him standing over there arguing with someone. We all came out and what we saw just gave us a shock again! It was Kriya whom with he arguing with

Swayam : jaan pls!

Kriya : what! Nahi mujhe tumhaari koi baat nahi sunni! Tum jaante ho na how much they 4 matters to me! Phir bhi u didn't told me before anf now! See airport pe bhi nahi pahunch paayi. And now dia nd jijz are in d college! Aur wahaan bhi!

Swayam : arey meri ba'.

Kriya : shut up! Ab koi raasta dhundo college pahunchne ka coz I cant walk dat long

Swayam : ya ya finding it jaan

Kriya : stop calling me dat!

Swayam : what happened to u?

Kriya glared at Swayam and he quietly followed her order and started calling someone

Bharat : abe saale!

Swayam looked back to find a group of people staring at him and Kriya

Swayam : sorry?

Rey : kidhar tha be tu!

Swayam : excuse me what are u talking about?

Vicky : Swayam hum jaante hain tu naraaz hai but why u behaving lyk dat u don't even noe us!

Swayam : coz I don't noe who u all are

I : stop it Swayam! I noe u are angry from every one of us but that doesn't meant that u will behave lyk dis got that!

Now I was totally fuming! How could he? He don't noe who am i? I will ill him for sure

Kriya : hey u girl! Dare not talk to sam lyk dat! And why d hell are u calling him Swayam? His name is sam not Swayam get that straight in your mind!

I : oh really and how can u say this Kriya?

Kriya : Kriya oh gosh not again! Sam I sware I will kill dem!

Swayam : calm down jaan

Kriya : what calm down! Why everyone from india to be prescribe from Mumbai call me Kriya and u Swayam when Im kriti and u r sam huh!

Swayam : oh jaan calm down baby!

Kriya : what!

Swayam : accha :2 ok! Chalein. See over der! Abhay had already arrived!

Kriya : sure!

They headed towards a car and left

We all were confused. Wth was happening over here! We too sat in the car and left for our destination

Smriti's POV

We 3 left Mumbai for forever. Just after a year we came to ny Swayam and Kriya met an accident

One day dey both were coming back from their university when a truck came infront of them. Swayam lost d balance and both of dem ended with meeting an accident.  Piece of glass got stuck in swayams head. It was a deep cut indeed and Kriya she too got a major cut on her head. They both were taken to hospital but d doctors claimed that it is a complicated case and dey might loose their memory and that what happened! Both of them lost their memory. I and ruthvick (swayam's dad) had already witnessed d sadness of them so w thought of framing a totally different story and ended up telling dem that they are a couple and they love eachother like hell. Firstly they felt awkward but as the tym passed they came really close to eachother and ending up being a couple!

do comment

pms baad mein g2g

Edited by ...Ananya... - 29 July 2012 at 1:36am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

iliveyouchandana29anu-arsharimssssssskreyalove_swayamAkansha1515priyasogani8SindhuBAabhiArShaShemliArshapreetibahetistar94grungta11Eyesfriendlydollyduakriyaansh.reyamalex714CHOCOLATEKRIYAd3_roxd3fan4evakreya204enrique305-Snehaa-love_arsha..-Chabhilal-..sreya19royArShiDelenapuja_arshaStolenKiss.MirageSwaron--RAINA--zona_malikArtistic_StrokeArShaAngelsTriShaktiRadiance.Roxxy47Crazy4AshViksumimitadaisydee425shalini_arshaprincessSoniaHR-DMG4lifekritzzz_ArShayogini64shaffy_arshaHimu_arshaHPHolic-3don girlscrazyskykuhu_ArshaDeetha.KriYaansh960dancersqueenmoon_cupcake-FrozenRain-glmorous_divaBlack_StoneBorn2Dancebluelashesanjali22-CRJ--Ocean.eyes-

-CRJ- IF-Stunnerz
-CRJ-
-CRJ-

Posted: 28 July 2012 at 8:54am | IP Logged
res

unres

Ye kya tha Shocked

Dis stalker

first she said dat she love rey and den shivam

Bloody cheater!

Everyone knew about kriya exit

damn now dey r feeling sorry