Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

lying to arnav? i knw why

sunny_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Ok so acording to the spoilerx both important women in arnav's life will lie to him.
But why?

Its simple. Coz arnav does nt answer anyone.

Anjali wil lie to him to go meet her husband. Why? Because arnav stil had nt told her that he knew abt shyam's evil intentions all along. At the present anjali thnks that arnav took khushi's word for it nd threw her husband out. So she thnks that if her brothr cn trust his wife she shud trust her husband so she wil lie. If arnav had told her b4 that he knew the truth for a long tym then anjali might nt b eashly manipulatd by snakewa.

Cuming to khushi. Well arnav never answers her. Whether its fark kyn parta hai or ap nay hamaray lye choorian kyn li ya ap nay hum say shadi kyn ki. He never opens up to her. Same hapend wen he tried to stop her. He cud nt say dat he does nt want her to leave coz he loves hr nd brought up the topic of contract. So why wud khushi trust hm nd believe hm consdrng al he did to her.

So my advice mr raizada plz open up. Tel people the reason for ur actions

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lol.

That is true.

ASR never feels like he has to answer anyone.

Anjali pointed out that things have been changing since he stopped answering her questions, which was basically a reference to when he refused to tell anyone why he married Khushi.

People will do what they have to do, under the circumstances, be it Anjali, or Khushi.
heidi thumbnail
u r right...
i think khusi  will leave before the contract over..other wise y shud she lie..she can just go by saying that the contract is over and i am going..is it??
apekshash thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
khushi may not lie to leave RM house... but i think she may lie for some other thing that we don't know.
sometimes the promo is misleading.
mayabegum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow, i never looked at it in that way, i love your post and i think your absolutely right, arnav does need to open up :)
deepika45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
That's true, arnav never answered anyone
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
sooo agree
please arnav tell the truth to anjali
and tell khushi you love her
ASADsweetZOYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: heidi

u r right...
i think khusi  will leave before the contract over..other wise y shud she lie..she can just go by saying that the contract is over and i am going..is it??

sounds true...lets c😉