APPRECIATION:THE THEME OF IPKKND IS INTACT

ipkkndsibs thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey All,
This is my first post..recently joined..well i have been reading the discussions..just telling my POV..
I think we all should appreciate the fact that CVs have successfully maintained the show without deviating from the original theme..."NAFRAT PAAS AANE NA DE,,MOHABBAT DOOR JANE NA DE"..infact the other song tu hi bata mere maula  also has a line quoting"NA PAAS AA SAKEN,NA DOOR JA SAKEN"...so if the show their consummation,,then some how the "na paas aa saken" loses  its value...this is the unique theme of the show...ofcourse that will take place some day๐Ÿ˜‰..n i feel that they have shown the "nafrat" part also with justice..first it was arnav himself n now its anjali towards khushi..remember the promo where khushi says "kaash me tumse nafrat kar pati"...this one line justifies the whole character sketch of khushi in the show...that is why the graph of her character is shaped in the way where she has been on receiving ends...similarly "kaash me tumse mohabbat kar pata" by ASR justifies all his actions n events turning out in the show lately...i guess the uniqueness of the show is being maintained fairly enough with the twists n turns being shown...ofcourse we all love to see the romance n RABBA ve..me too..but  i am quite satisfied with the storyline...separation n love has been shown in other serials as well..but due to this na paas aa sake na door ja sake..i find it really unique...also atleast appreciate the fact that that none of the tracks in the serials have been thrown in illogically unlike other serials where from no where leaps arrive,abortions are shown,2-3 marriages happen...i ipkknd even the kidnapping track had some build up episodes where shyam was after ASR's locker key n all...
Ofcourse i agree that in ipkknd MUs arrive n go without discussions...but other wise i support it n always will ...:):)

i thought u ppl wud comment something n just view it...๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by ipkkndsibs - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ayushi1993 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u yar don't know why people are bashing this lovely show ๐Ÿ˜Š
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with u ...
n i wud appreciate d keen observation of the Lyn "Mohabbat dur jane na de ...nafrat paas aane na de"

ipkkndsibs thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayushi1993

agree with u yar don't know why people are bashing this lovely show ๐Ÿ˜Š

yeah seriously i mean there is a list of shows which start from a theme n then land up miles away from it..m happy that our show is always revolving around the theme..
ipkkndsibs thumbnail
Originally posted by: tani23

Agree with u ...

n i wud appreciate d keen observation of the Lyn "Mohabbat dur jane na de ...nafrat paas aane na de"

thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by ipkkndsibs - 11 years ago