Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Ana_Taarey

ACEπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ
AwesomeSauce. thumbnail

Hi everyone, thank you for your overwhelming support!  I had some time so I'm updating today.

Prologue

In New York

*Tring* *Tring*

"Hello" some one answered the call.

"Hi Daniel. It's Rey this side. Could you just check out my schedule and let me know my obligations for the coming week?"

"Sure sir. Hold on for a minute. I'll just get the diary and let you know everything."

"Hm! Make it fast please."

"Just a minute sir" . . . "Yeah so the next week is quite easy for you. We don't have many commitments. The main things are a meeting scheduled with the Khurana's and one with Mehta's. Rest all are the not the important types. There is a small dinner scheduled and a few presentations with some companies.  Well, is there anything wrong sir? You seem quite thoughtful."

"Um yeah. Actually there's some problem at my home back in London so I think I might have to visit them next week. Daniel, do me a favour. We still have two more days this week with us. Do one thing, contact the Mehta's and Khurana's and ask them to reschedule the meeting each on the next two days. And about the rest just postpone them saying that I'm busy or something. Just handle the situation."

"Ok sir, I'll take care of it. Is there anything else that I can do for you?"

"Yeah. Book a ticket to London for Sunday. Kingfisher as always. Make sure the tickets are confirmed."

"Sure sir I'll do that as well. It's for Sunday, right?

"Yes Sunday. Cool then. Just inform me when the meetings are rescheduled and the tickets are confirmed."

"Ok. Bye!"

Rey silently stood up from his seat and looked at the view from the glass window of this cabin. He sighed and then picked up from his table. Dialling the number he wanted, he took support of the window with his one hand. The person picked up the call on the third ring.

"Hello. Can I speak to Ni?"
"Ok. Hi. Um, I have my flight on Sunday. Will be there by Sunday night."
"No. That's fine. You can just send the driver. I'll manage the rest. And I'll email you my flight details."
"Yeah, see you."

And saying so he cut the call. He then received a call from Daniel confirming him that everything was arranged as per his choices. He got back to work as he had to work on his presentations.

In London

Taani slowly got off the bed. Turning back she made sure that the children were wrapped properly in the blanket. After checking the room, she stepped out of it carefully closing the door behind her. As soon as she was out of hearing range she sighed and went to her own room. She was on her way when she heard her cell ringing.

"No!" she whispered and ran towards her room careful as to not lose her balance and hit something. It was not always that the kids slept peacefully without bothering her much. And today was one of the rare nights. She didn't want to waste it and wanted to have some rest for herself on her own bed after a long time. As she raced to her room se picked the call without even looking at the caller Id.

"Yes, it's me."
"Oh that's good. The kids are dying to meet you. Can you give me your flight details so that I can come to pick you up."
"That's great. So, I'll see you on Sunday then?"
"Cool. Bye."

She cut the call and then started tiding her already tidy room. After some small works, she got into the bed and soon dozed off.

. . .

P.s-

Scroll down for the note.

This update is dedicated to Sreeja di, Maneesha (di?) and Ritz di. Thank you my spamming queens for completing my demand. Love you guys! πŸ€—

Edited by Aquilia_Aditi - 11 years ago
AwesomeSauce. thumbnail

Note

Here is it, let know what you think. I know some of you will want to compare these Rey and Taani to theD3 one's.  Please don't.  They are nothing alike. I do hope that if I write this right then you'll fall in love with this TaaRey too.   :P  Ok, so please don't crib on the length as its already bigger than the usual prologues.

So the most important part of this note. It's about the updatesGuys, I have my exams going on along with many other activities taking place. So, please give me three days' time to update this FF once you finish the demands.

Ok, so next update will be given on Page 18.

PM's later and sorry for the spelling and grammatical mistakes. I'm tired and didn't have time to recheck!

So, review time. Please like 'n' comment and let me know what you think about this latest update. : )

Edited by Aquilia_Aditi - 11 years ago
desigirl_VD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
love love love love lovedd it!! sooo excited to read more
...Ritzy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BRAVO Aditi !!!!  πŸ€—

what a CLASSY update...πŸ‘  I am so happy while reading every single Line of  the update... 😳

Loved the way you have portrayed the character of Rey.πŸ‘ " Rey a Business Tycoon " 😍

loving it to the core of my heart... πŸ‘πŸΌ 😎

now I am eagerly waiting 4 next update, when Taani gonna pick up Rey at the Airport
☺️

and thanks for Dedicating the update for us ...
πŸ€—

Loads of Love to you Aditi πŸ€—

...Ritzy... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
 OMG !!!! next update will be on Page 18 ... 

We'll Keep Spamming for this  πŸ˜† πŸ˜† to reach Page 18 ASAP

All the best for your Exams πŸ‘πŸΌ

Song of the Fates! 😍 loving it like anything πŸ€—

-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As soon as D ends..vl tell Palki to hire u as a story writer.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘
-PixieDust- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And frnz keep spamming till page 18 πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
_LostSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting update...
waiting for next update...😍

Originally posted by: Aquilia_Aditi

P.s-

Scroll down for the note.

This update is dedicated to Sreeja di, Maneesha (di?) and Ritz di. Thank you my spamming queens for completing my demand. Love you guys! πŸ€—

@aditi 'di' n all????πŸ˜†