STAR PLUS is not Part of show - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by rmipkknd

Are you kidding yourself?
If I am not happy with the product,I WILL mail the show airing the serial.
And why shouldn't I ?
Do you think the PH or GH is willing to listen to us?
They just wanna go ahead with their "original " plan,
And god only knows what that is.
Confused people say its a star- crossed love story,then say its DKS.
You think SP is only a mediator?
Wait and watch.
It has the most power when it comes to any show, and the PH literally revolves around SP's demands.
And if they're demands are not met, it is definite death for the show.
I'm sorry, but you're really not informed when it comes to channels and their shows.
If we are not happy, it means lesser TRPs and then only SP can do something about it.
No PH or GH can solve this problem.

I have studied media at university for 3 years now and what you said is false... and for your information... the team plan out the show before airing it... it goes through star plus's rules and regulations and if it passes then it airs, if during the show the storyline needs to be changed then it goes through the regulations again and it needs to pass other wise it is taken off air... Star plus are well enough to see the new storyline and have passed it through its regulations so that's why it's airing... Star plus then only has regulation rights not to say how the story will be written or whats it about... only the PH have the right... and yeah you can email all you want because SP will start to ignore the emails as they have nothing to do with writing or producing the show... and that has been proven in the past!

Originally posted by Priya025

Agree

:) Thank You .. :) 😳 :) 

Originally posted by Haz78

I have studied media at university for 3 years now and what you said is false... and for your information... the team plan out the show before airing it... it goes through star plus's rules and regulations and if it passes then it airs, if during the show the storyline needs to be changed then it goes through the regulations again and it needs to pass other wise it is taken off air... Star plus are well enough to see the new storyline and have passed it through its regulations so that's why it's airing... Star plus then only has regulation rights not to say how the story will be written or whats it about... only the PH have the right... and yeah you can email all you want because SP will start to ignore the emails as they have nothing to do with writing or producing the show... and that has been proven in the past!
Oh please.
You think I don't know people who work with SP?
My dad has contacts, and I have spoken to them.
If TRPs are low, they wait for maximum 6-8 weeks to allow the show to progress.
If it stays stagnant, the show is definitely gonna come under the scanner.
You can forget about rules and regulations when it comes to India or SP fro that matter.
They have a reputation to keep as the leading Hindi entertainment channel.
They would rather remove the weakling and move on.
You think SP has no right to change tracks?
I don't jpknow what you studied for 3 years.
If TRPs are low, to save face, SP will tell the PH to alter tracks.
And they have every right to do so.
They are the ones selling the product for the PH.
Don't think I don't know what happens here.
No one has the time to look through rules and regulations.
If it works it stays,0.
If it doesn't, it goes
SP has a MAJOR role to play in all of this.
And that is the truth.
 God knows what delusional roof you're living under.
Originally posted by coolmausam

STAR PLUS not the BOSS...

U are in a Wrong assumption dear , STAR is not the boss in any way , it sold it air form 8 :00 to 8:30 Pm to GH and PH scripts Everything and plans the Product furnishing on the prime time . 

Dont Bring SP in the Game of Tracks planning to a show ,BOSS is GH , PH and they have to Fulfill and be Responsible to their Duties ...

Am not Rude dear  , am explaing what the actual thing .. 

It's good that you're delusional.
SP is the final seller of this product.
Imagine you're a shopkeeper, and you're getting the goods from a seller. The customer is unhappy with the product.
Obviously, the customer will go and tell the shopkeeper, who in turn will tell the seller to improve his product.
SP is the shopkeeper here, not the PH.
Get your facts straight.neither am I being rude.
I'm being totally frank with you.
Originally posted by rmipkknd

Oh please.
You think I don't know people who work with SP?
My dad has contacts, and I have spoken to them.
If TRPs are low, they wait for maximum 6-8 weeks to allow the show to progress.
If it stays stagnant, the show is definitely gonna come under the scanner.
You can forget about rules and regulations when it comes to India or SP fro that matter.
They have a reputation to keep as the leading Hindi entertainment channel.
They would rather remove the weakling and move on.
You think SP has no right to change tracks?
I don't jpknow what you studied for 3 years.
If TRPs are low, to save face, SP will tell the PH to alter tracks.
And they have every right to do so.
They are the ones selling the product for the PH.
Don't think I don't know what happens here.
No one has the time to look through rules and regulations.
If it works it stays,0.
If it doesn't, it goes
SP has a MAJOR role to play in all of this.
And that is the truth.
 God knows what delusional roof you're living under.

First of all you are the delusional one... and I don't think you are getting the point here... SP have NO rights on writing and producing the show ... THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE CALLED IN THE PRODUCTION HOUSE - 4 LIONS FILMS to do the production... GH is not the writer, he has no right in writing the story - HE EVEN SAID THAT HIMSELF... AND YOU are wrong about forgetting the regulations... if it weren't for the regulations then every SP drama would be about saas bahu crap... SP will not tell PH to alter tracks... we have seen how IPKKND has had a decrease in TRP's and still they are carrying on with the same track...THEY ARE PROFFESIONAL THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING... NOT YOU... and I'm delusional? more like you.
first to U : 👏👏 4 the awesome share 👍🏼

and to my fellow members :

share this as many as possible don't know whats goes wrong with the viewers sometimes and specially these days hate mails have become a FASHION / OBSESSION !!!!! 
🤣
Originally posted by Haz78

First of all you are the delusional one... and I don't think you are getting the point here... SP have NO rights on writing and producing the show ... THAT IS WHY THEY HAVE CALLED IN THE PRODUCTION HOUSE - 4 LIONS FILMS to do the production... GH is not the writer, he has no right in writing the story - HE EVEN SAID THAT HIMSELF... AND YOU are wrong about forgetting the regulations... if it weren't for the regulations then every SP drama would be about saas bahu crap... SP will not tell PH to alter tracks... we have seen how IPKKND has had a decrease in TRP's and still they are carrying on with the same track...THEY ARE PROFFESIONAL THEY KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING... NOT YOU... and I'm delusional? more like you.
🤣
You really crack me up.
sPshows are not about saas - bahu drama???🤣

@rmipkknd :

I dont think u got the point  , We are not ASRs to talk in a way we want and behave in a way we like .. 

They Do have Right to AXE the show , but they are not the one who is Preparing the show and Turning the Characters of ARnav and others .. Dont bring the Star Plus Channal in the Issue of show Building and RUnning , PH have to behave like Brained People  in Modelling Tracks and Bringing the concept in show .. 

The PH dicuss with the channel about the tracks. It's actually not completely true what you are saying.even Daljeet told us that when she was considering quitting the show as she wanted her character to get more spicy, it was both PH and SP who were considering her demands.

But stop sending those hate mails to PH and SP. You don't even know how dangourous it is to send those hate mails to them. At the end you have to bare the conseqeunces. Do u want this show to end?😡
Edited by Baki - 11 years ago
Originally posted by coolmausam

@rmipkknd :

I dont think u got the point  , We are not ASRs to talk in a way we want and behave in a way we like .. 

They Do have Right to AXE the show , but they are not the one who is Preparing the show and Turning the Characters of ARnav and others .. Dont bring the Star Plus Channal in the Issue of show Building and RUnning , PH have to behave like Brained People  in Modelling Tracks and Bringing the concept in show .. 

You have a huge misconception, which I have no interest in clearing if you don't want a listen.
If you wanna address me separately, use the PM feature.
If I have a problem, I'll tell who I want.
Dont decide that for me.
And never again adress me separately on a public forum.
Not accepted.