Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is Anjali completely at fault? (Page 4)

test2test2 Senior Member
test2test2
test2test2

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by heidi

u r right..but arnav has to clearly tell her the truth..i mean full truth..even after that, if anjali behaves like this,then it is her fault..now arnav is also responsible for her situation..
Thank you! Exactly, we cannot forget that she doesn't know the complete truth! Kushi n NK did not show any proofs against Shyam! I'm not saying what she is doing is right,but we can't blame her completely too!

Then who the hell is stopping her from questioning her brother. It is fear of the truth, she knows till she doesn't hear it, she can deny the truth.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by test2test2

u r right..but arnav has to clearly tell her the truth..i mean full truth..even after that, if anjali behaves like this,then it is her fault..now arnav is also responsible for her situation..
Thank you! Exactly, we cannot forget that she doesn't know the complete truth! Kushi n NK did not show any proofs against Shyam! I'm not saying what she is doing is right,but we can't blame her completely too!

Then who the hell is stopping her from questioning her brother. It is fear of the truth, she knows till she doesn't hear it, she can deny the truth.

It is only 2 days back everything happened n her life crashed,  in ippknd  world. Ofcourse she ll ask ,did she not ask nani the other day n Arnav n Anjali's discussion is not yet over, so wait n watch today's episode before deciding. We should not forget she  doesn't know the complete truth yet, nothing proved against Shyam in front of her and was very good at dedending himself. May be Somewhere deep inside she believes Kushi is innocent but can we expect her to believe Kushi over shayam? Let's see the remaining discussion in today's episode!

Edited by Chaituv - 23 July 2012 at 8:08am
Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Wow , what a beautiful scene between Anjali n Arnav, I know it's coming up...just need to wait.Wink
Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by test2test2

We got our answer today ya?one need lot of patience to watch a daily soap.LOL

Go to top