Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is Anjali completely at fault? (Page 3)

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Its not Anjali's fault. Its Raizaads' and ASR's fault. They are not revealing the whole truth. They think this will help her from further breakdown but they don't get that by hiding the truth they are further pushing her into darkness. They needa tell the truth. ASR need to reveal the whole truth to Anjali about how he ruined KHushi's life for her happiness. He consider Khushi and Anjali  important in his life but he himself has created the rift between two most important people in his life. He ruined the life of one important person for the other one. He needs to tell the complete truth to Anjali and repent for all the pain he gave to Khushi! That's all im waiting for!

Exactly, we can't blame her completely though we can't justify her actions...but first she has to know the whole abt Shyam and I don't think she ll be the same Anjali once she witnesses shaym's truth.

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shahidamritafan

Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by tvpal007

Anjali is not totally at fault.
But if she has this beautiful bond with her brother,she must have faith that he will not break her marriage just on a whim.
Her fault is that she is refusing to look at factsConfused

<font size="2">Ya , I know she should trust him..she even thought he lied to her . But abt Shyam I think she trusted Asr over shayam , but she still in the state of confusion, she is not able to digest the fact that shym can do all this and chote cannot be at fault too...may be she thinks Kushi is the sole reson . Kushi being Arnav's wife is giving her more hard time.</font>

No dear u r thinking wronf !!! she isn't having any probs with khushi or asr's wifee but she cannot digest this fact that her worst times are going on and her full family is supporting her except her chhote!!! where she needs him the most!!! but he is not there and always romancing with his wife!!! :-( and especially that person whom. anjali thinks that she is unintentionally the reason 4 her ruined life!!!! (and that is y naani says kkg to stay away from anjali!!). and alsoo khushi has just put all allegations against shyaam but did not gave any proof to justify!! and no doubt...anjali trusts shyaam more than any1 in her life

Hmm, may be I'm wrong too Dear, that's because they didn't show Us what r   Anjali's feeling's towards Kushi, which is making the audience think Anjali as selfish women ,who is not happy seeing chote spending time with his wife, which is not true. Because we know how Anjali n Arnav loves each other..but now it's being hard for her to digest that he is giving more imp to Kushi than her at this point where she lost everything only because of Kushi.  They had to show Anjali's feelings towards Kushi for us to understand what exactly she thinks.Big smile

Edited by Chaituv - 22 July 2012 at 3:47pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShamrozSays

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Updated!
anu1977 Senior Member
anu1977
anu1977

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
You know I think now this is the real time ..see khushi is leaving RM and she is not going to come back..why?? Then everything will come out the 6 months contract marriage ..to save Anjali's and payal's marriage khushi did so much and then the guilt track for aal the family members most so Aakash and mami...by that time Shyam will do something and Anjali will come to know the truth and she will go and get khushi back and then arhi's remarriage ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShamrozSaysChaituv

anu1977 Senior Member
anu1977
anu1977

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
And one more thing we all forgetting that shyam knows the truth abt the 6 months contracts and as per misti's spoiler we know that Anjali will go to meet him ..I think he is fooling anjali b'use he wants to know what is happening in arshi's life and as soon as he will know that khushi left RM then he will try to harm khushi and That time I think Arnav will show Anji her husband's true face b'use he knows very well how much Anji love Shyam and she is not going to believe anybody without proof ..not even her chose..or may be this s Arnav and Khushi's plan..so let's wait and watch ...

Chaituv

mayabegum IF-Dazzler
mayabegum
mayabegum

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
instead of ebating around the bush, i thin karnav should tell ehr straight, i agree she probably thinks arnav is just picking his wife well for obvious reasosn but is she does know that arnav knew about snakewa's evilness for a long period of time; thing would have been dinfferent but nooo..

Chaituv

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayabegum

instead of ebating around the bush, i thin karnav should tell ehr straight, i agree she probably thinks arnav is just picking his wife well for obvious reasosn but is she does know that arnav knew about snakewa's evilness for a long period of time; thing would have been dinfferent but nooo..
It's high Arnav disclose the truth to Anjali abt Shyam's evilness .n even  after thasbs he wanted to believe in shayam , no one can help her.
Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anu1977

And one more thing we all forgetting that shyam knows the truth abt the 6 months contracts and as per misti's spoiler we know that Anjali will go to meet him ..I think he is fooling anjali b'use he wants to know what is happening in arshi's life and as soon as he will know that khushi left RM then he will try to harm khushi and That time I think Arnav will show Anji her husband's true face b'use he knows very well how much Anji love Shyam and she is not going to believe anybody without proof ..not even her chose..or may be this s Arnav and Khushi's plan..so let's wait and watch ...

Everyone should the truth of their marriage, about the contract too, no Dear Shyam doesn't know abt contract part,he only knows that Asr forced Kushi for marriage .Blank calln spoilers pointing shaym re- entry soon, he ll defo try to harm Kushi this time, the way he looked at her after Asr slapped him shows how cross he is with her, Anjalin ll witness his true face n ll realise her mistake n kick Shyam out of the house, 
       I don't think Arnav or Kushi planned anything, it's Kushi leaving the house as she don't want any more rift btwn siblings!

Edited by Chaituv - 22 July 2012 at 6:48pm

Go to top