Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Is Anjali completely at fault? (Page 2)

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bangles

Yes.Anjali needs to know the truth. But she has not shown any interest in getting to the bottom of the allegations made against Shyaam. She has no interest in anything except herself.  Perhaps she  does not want to ask any questions as she is scared to hear the truth.  
She has been over pampered frm the beginning , now she is finding it hard to accept the bitter truth. But once she ll get to see shyam's true face ,may be we can see a strong Anjali ! Hope they show her coming out as a strong women rather than crying all over.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShamrozSays

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Anjali is NOT at fault in the case where Arnav did not explain her about Shyam. She might be in dilemma whether to trust Arnav or Shyam.
But she is completely at fault when it comes to Arhi. She saw her bro spending time with his wife and got angry? She can be angry that her bro did not tell her anything about Shyam , but how is it related to his spending time with Khushi. She is his wife and he is bound to spend more time with her. I DON'T GET THE LOGIC.

OmNaMaSteOm

ShamrozSays Goldie
ShamrozSays
ShamrozSays

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chaituv

Originally posted by tvpal007

Anjali is not totally at fault.
But if she has this beautiful bond with her brother,she must have faith that he will not break her marriage just on a whim.
Her fault is that she is refusing to look at factsConfused

<font size="2">Ya , I know she should trust him..she even thought he lied to her . But abt Shyam I think she trusted Asr over shayam , but she still in the state of confusion, she is not able to digest the fact that shym can do all this and chote cannot be at fault too...may be she thinks Kushi is the sole reson . Kushi being Arnav's wife is giving her more hard time.</font>

No dear u r thinking wronf !!! she isn't having any probs with khushi or asr's wifee but she cannot digest this fact that her worst times are going on and her full family is supporting her except her chhote!!! where she needs him the most!!! but he is not there and always romancing with his wife!!! :-( and especially that person whom. anjali thinks that she is unintentionally the reason 4 her ruined life!!!! (and that is y naani says kkg to stay away from anjali!!). and alsoo khushi has just put all allegations against shyaam but did not gave any proof to justify!! and no doubt...anjali trusts shyaam more than any1 in her life

Chaituv

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Its not Anjali's fault. Its Raizaads' and ASR's fault. They are not revealing the whole truth. They think this will help her from further breakdown but they don't get that by hiding the truth they are further pushing her into darkness. They needa tell the truth. ASR need to reveal the whole truth to Anjali about how he ruined KHushi's life for her happiness. He consider Khushi and Anjali  important in his life but he himself has created the rift between two most important people in his life. He ruined the life of one important person for the other one. He needs to tell the complete truth to Anjali and repent for all the pain he gave to Khushi! That's all im waiting for!

Edited by ..Kirann.. - 22 July 2012 at 2:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShamrozSaysChaituv

ShamrozSays Goldie
ShamrozSays
ShamrozSays

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

Anjali is NOT at fault in the case where Arnav did not explain her about Shyam. She might be in dilemma whether to trust Arnav or Shyam.
But she is completely at fault when it comes to Arhi. She saw her bro spending time with his wife and got angry? She can be angry that her bro did not tell her anything about Shyam , but how is it related to his spending time with Khushi. She is his wife and he is bound to spend more time with her. I DON'T GET THE LOGIC.

"agar aisa hi hai...then y didnt anjali feel upset/angry all these months post ArHi marriage??? and y just nowww???
its because soo badaaa tamasha. has happend in RM. and ever1 is shattered but the verry next day asr is cutting cake and celebrating which is quite weird and awkward and somewhat not tooo good!!!   if kkg's b'day would have come some days later then the situation could have been different but this was the veryy next day
AND MOST OF ALL AMJALI WASNT KNOWING THAT IT WAS KHUSHI'S B'DAY OR SHE WOULD NOT HAVE REACTED THIS MUCH!!!!!
Embarrassed

Chaituv

sprinkle2 Goldie
sprinkle2
sprinkle2

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
i agree with you

Chaituv

Chaituv IF-Rockerz
Chaituv
Chaituv

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

I understand what ur saying, but if Arnav's wife is someone else even then u think she ll react in the same way? I don't think so..if that is someone else she wouldn't have any problem If her chote spends time with his wife , but Kushi being that someone is her problem as she believes Kushi as sole reason  for her present condition. If Arnav opens his mouth n say what he saw on the terrace ,may be then she can change her opinion. If not I ll not have no words left for her? i ?.hope u got my point now.Smile

Edited by Chaituv - 23 July 2012 at 6:32am
reena544 IF-Rockerz
reena544
reena544

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heidi

u r right..but arnav has to clearly tell her the truth..i mean full truth..even after that, if anjali behaves like this,then it is her fault..now arnav is also responsible for her situation..
nice point...

Chaituv

Go to top