Is Anjali completely at fault? - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mayabegum

instead of ebating around the bush, i thin karnav should tell ehr straight, i agree she probably thinks arnav is just picking his wife well for obvious reasosn but is she does know that arnav knew about snakewa's evilness for a long period of time; thing would have been dinfferent but nooo..
It's high Arnav disclose the truth to Anjali abt Shyam's evilness .n even  after thasbs he wanted to believe in shayam , no one can help her.
Originally posted by anu1977

And one more thing we all forgetting that shyam knows the truth abt the 6 months contracts and as per misti's spoiler we know that Anjali will go to meet him ..I think he is fooling anjali b'use he wants to know what is happening in arshi's life and as soon as he will know that khushi left RM then he will try to harm khushi and That time I think Arnav will show Anji her husband's true face b'use he knows very well how much Anji love Shyam and she is not going to believe anybody without proof ..not even her chose..or may be this s Arnav and Khushi's plan..so let's wait and watch ...

Everyone should the truth of their marriage, about the contract too, no Dear Shyam doesn't know abt contract part,he only knows that Asr forced Kushi for marriage .Blank calln spoilers pointing shaym re- entry soon, he ll defo try to harm Kushi this time, the way he looked at her after Asr slapped him shows how cross he is with her, Anjalin ll witness his true face n ll realise her mistake n kick Shyam out of the house, 
       I don't think Arnav or Kushi planned anything, it's Kushi leaving the house as she don't want any more rift btwn siblings!
Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Chaituv

Thank you! Exactly, we cannot forget that she doesn't know the complete truth! Kushi n NK did not show any proofs against Shyam! I'm not saying what she is doing is right,but we can't blame her completely too!

Then who the hell is stopping her from questioning her brother. It is fear of the truth, she knows till she doesn't hear it, she can deny the truth.
Originally posted by test2test2

Then who the hell is stopping her from questioning her brother. It is fear of the truth, she knows till she doesn't hear it, she can deny the truth.

It is only 2 days back everything happened n her life crashed,  in ippknd  world. Ofcourse she ll ask ,did she not ask nani the other day n Arnav n Anjali's discussion is not yet over, so wait n watch today's episode before deciding. We should not forget she  doesn't know the complete truth yet, nothing proved against Shyam in front of her and was very good at dedending himself. May be Somewhere deep inside she believes Kushi is innocent but can we expect her to believe Kushi over shayam? Let's see the remaining discussion in today's episode!
Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
Wow , what a beautiful scene between Anjali n Arnav, I know it's coming up...just need to wait.😉
Originally posted by test2test2

We got our answer today ya?one need lot of patience to watch a daily soap.😆