Is Anjali completely at fault?

Posted: 11 years ago
    She is in a state of confusion right now, n i won't blame her completely for this.  Did Arnav or anyone else bothered to explain her abt shayam's true face? He just slapped Shyam n throwed him out of the house by just saying he believes n trusts in what Kushi says( we know that's not the  complete truth).  Why didn't he give the reasons or take  her opionon before throwing her husband out of the house? Don't she have the right to decide about her life? Don't she owe an explanation frm him? She was not shown any proofs against Shyam by Kushi or NK too. We can't expect her to believe Kushi over Shyam, she is her husband n they were together for yrs n most of all she trusts n believes him more than anyone. Everyone is wondering why she did not the house with shayam if she loves him so much, ya she can leave the house with him but she trusts chote over shaym (in my pov) . 
    Anyway Friday's conversation between Anjalin Arnav is still  not over .As  she said things have changed after his marriage with Kushi at least now he have to open up n say why he married Kushi ! How he crossed all his limits n crashed an innocent gal's life by forcing her to marriage. HOw he made the poor gal's life hell only to save her n her marriage! On that night he took a harsh decision n forced Kushi for  marriage with out asking for explanations  n the other day he took the same harsh decision by throwing  shayam out of the house without  asking what Anjali's decision is, why? Because he is Asr n he thinks he is God n writes everyone's fate? He created all the mess around these two ppl he loves the most , now he is responsible clearing the things between them too!
   Here I'm not trying to justify Anajli's actions, but can we blame her completely  for the happenings? Though her reaction in Friday's episode was beyond justification, the way she looked at the flowers was  ...ewww n her dailouge "chote tumhe pyaar hogaya hai" ..hmmm no comments! Let's wait n see what's in store for us today!  Even after Arnav explaining her the whole truth , n she if she won't accept the truth then behaves the same then no words ll be left to justify her actions!

. But  point here is , her reaction would have been the same if that gal is some one other than Kushi ? Or her problem is Kushi being that someone? I think that gal being Kushi is her main problem. She has no problem if chote is spending time with his wife if his wife is some one else.  Kushi being his wife is her problem. 

Anyway  glad now Kushi is leaving RM , may be we r heading to a redemption track soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ  ๐Ÿ˜‰ Everyone frm RM owes a guilt trip to Kushi! From when n why did kushiji became Kushi for Akash? The only sensible person in Raizada family is Naniji...I love this lady! Though she loves her grand daughter she cares n trusts in Kushi too!

She needs some time to come out of this, she can't decide who is wrong n who is right at this stage. She is not jealous of her brother spending time with her wife, it is because Kushi being his wife. Cv' need to show her feelings towards Kushi so audience can understand her state of mind clearly. Not showing what she feels abt  making her as a selfish women who is crying on her brothers happiness! 

P.s. Agree or disagree , but let's refrain frm bashing ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by Chaituv - 11 years ago
u r right..but arnav has to clearly tell her the truth..i mean full truth..even after that, if anjali behaves like this,then it is her fault..now arnav is also responsible for her situation.. Edited by heidi - 11 years ago
She has just been too shielded away from the world to handle the major turn her life has taken ...So I guess she is partly to blame along with her family for not letting her be independent 
Originally posted by heidi

u r right..but arnav has to clearly tell her the truth..i mean full truth..even after that, if anjali behaves like this,then it is her fault..now arnav is also responsible for her situation..
Thank you! Exactly, we cannot forget that she doesn't know the complete truth! Kushi n NK did not show any proofs against Shyam! I'm not saying what she is doing is right,but we can't blame her completely too!
Originally posted by Edella17

She has just been too shielded away from the world to handle the major turn her life has taken ...So I guess she is partly to blame along with her family for not letting her be independent 

That's my point too, she is over protected by everyone frm the beginning n even now..she has every right to decide her life..once she knows the complete truth ,she ll be guilty for all this!
Anjali is not totally at fault.
But if she has this beautiful bond with her brother,she must have faith that he will not break her marriage just on a whim.
Her fault is that she is refusing to look at facts๐Ÿ˜•
Yes.Anjali needs to know the truth. But she has not shown any interest in getting to the bottom of the allegations made against Shyaam. She has no interest in anything except herself.  Perhaps she  does not want to ask any questions as she is scared to hear the truth.  
Originally posted by tvpal007

Anjali is not totally at fault.
But if she has this beautiful bond with her brother,she must have faith that he will not break her marriage just on a whim.
Her fault is that she is refusing to look at facts๐Ÿ˜•
Ya , I know she should trust him..she even thought he lied to her . But abt Shyam I think she trusted Asr over shayam , but she still in the state of confusion, she is not able to digest the fact that shym can do all this and chote cannot be at fault too...may be she thinks Kushi is the sole reson . Kushi being Arnav's wife is giving her more hard time.
Originally posted by bangles

Yes.Anjali needs to know the truth. But she has not shown any interest in getting to the bottom of the allegations made against Shyaam. She has no interest in anything except herself.  Perhaps she  does not want to ask any questions as she is scared to hear the truth.  
She has been over pampered frm the beginning , now she is finding it hard to accept the bitter truth. But once she ll get to see shyam's true face ,may be we can see a strong Anjali ! Hope they show her coming out as a strong women rather than crying all over.
Anjali is NOT at fault in the case where Arnav did not explain her about Shyam. She might be in dilemma whether to trust Arnav or Shyam.
But she is completely at fault when it comes to Arhi. She saw her bro spending time with his wife and got angry? She can be angry that her bro did not tell her anything about Shyam , but how is it related to his spending time with Khushi. She is his wife and he is bound to spend more time with her. I DON'T GET THE LOGIC.