Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

New OS:It's all your fault!! (Page 9)

-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Risha_ipkknd

Excuse me for a moment as I mourn over lost happy RM *achchoo* THAT was absolutely ADORABLE!! I couldn't help smiling like an idiot throughout :D Aww at Nani,anjali,Payal and Khushi .Double Aww at Arnav cooking :D WHY oh why can't they give me back happy ipkknd? :') [I know I am being silly but I needeed rainbows and sunshine right now] I love it from top to bottom -Great work both ''D''s ;)

Aww...thank you sooo much for the lovely comment risha!!!Big smiledont worry...im sure we will get that old show back in "some" time...*has a faraway look in her eyes*LOL...everyone loves rainbows and sunshine!!!especially me!!Embarrassed

-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maddy1270

truly realistic, scintillating and humorous, to boot... each and every word and expression was just bang on... loved the guilty actions of khushi when caught by anjali, payal and nani... poor khushi, unable to indulge in her craving for jalebies... her taking out her anger on the poor plants and they trembling in their roots and then fearing for their owner was the best part... the arnav-khushi convo had me going aww Day Dreaming... and then arnav discovering a loophle and actually making jalebies for khushi just made my day... your os was a much needed stress-buster!

I love you for the awesome comment!!!!LOLim soo happy that you liked it!!!glad i could make your day!!
Your lovely comments make my day!!Wink
-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manal.A-

Ah...Can't even begin to tell you how much I LOVED this OS.
Trust me...I needed this...a happy family, with lost-in-love yet dashing ASR, a juvenile Khushi, a sane Anjali and sugary jalebies. Oh...how badly I miss all of that. And thanks a ton for giving it to us.
And I could so imagine Arnav wearing an apron with flour smudged on his ever-so-gorgeous face and the tinkling laughter of Khushi.
*sigh* I loved this.

Manal <3

Haha...i understand!!even i want all of it back!!i used to crib about it in the past( sometimes) but now i miss those days soo much when everything was so...untangled!!LOL
Glad you liked it!!Tongue
-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Grace-

it was such a nice read! the story was something that would happen in everyday life as simple as that but the way u guys wrote it was amazing! and i very much enjoyed it after a tiring day so thank you for that=)

i love both of your writing and love love love the short stories u guys are working on amazingly written !

thanks for the pm!

Thanks!!!im glad you liked it!!awww...thank you!!it means a lot to us that you like the stories that we have written!!love you loads!!Heart
-Devanshi- Goldie
-Devanshi-
-Devanshi-

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bunny_Bear

It was such a sweet and adorable OS. The first part with Khushi sneaking in was so cute and Payal, Nani and Anjali riling her up was so sweet and then the second part was altogether very romantic.

Arnav and Khushi's convo in the second part was so sweet. 

Altogether the OS was 

Please do PM me for your future works.

Thanks you soo much!!!glad you liked it!!that gif is really cute!!Smile
..sur.. IF-Dazzler
..sur..
..sur..

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
It was really cute. Just loved it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Devilways-Devanshi-

umamashahid Goldie
umamashahid