Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

They given us what we were promised (Page 9)

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uktamil

Originally posted by ..Manal..

hahahahah LOVED the post ! mostly ROFL ! how u Compared Some fans with Heathcliff ROFL ! who btw is the Character I HATE the most ROFL !! LOL !
but Agree with ur Post n Im tired of telling ppl ! what we getting is what we were always promised :) ! cuz Arnav khushi r NOT typical LOVEY DOVEY characters Who will Always have Rabba ve !!

Lol I was laughing as well when I wrote about some fans being Heathcliff - I detest that character and I seriously don't know how some women find him attractive and see him as a hero Confused
See im a Lit Student ! so my yr 12 Course was Wuthering Heights ! n believe me ! reading the Book n Reading Heathcliff's character Irritated me ! pissed me off just how shyam Does ! Yes i won't lie !there r some characters u read n u can say they attractive n hot ! n heathcliff was 1 of thm ! but hahah GOOD he was a character ! if he was real ! I Would have killed him LONG LONG back ! my teacher laughed her ass off ! as she knew how much i hated the character ! n i got a Question in course to describe n write about 1 of the characters ROFL ! I NEVER in my life wrote so much for a small course ROFL freaking 5 pages ROFL ! full hatred ROFL

Rofl I am with you on this - I refused to analyse Heathcliff in my school days as I never saw him as hero. He was the villain and not the hero:)...

I had arguements on this him being villian! It was same feel how if i try telling ppl anjali reacting like this in this state is normal n no she aint taking extra frame rofl but what is needed!

So i wanna say thanks for bringing heathcliff heheheh i can go on n on about my hatred for him rofl

throwingshadows Senior Member
throwingshadows
throwingshadows

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
agreed 100%
Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeeba*

A very good post mate!
Well like everyone else, i'm kinda upset abouta fewthings but i understand, it's adaily soap.. Eveyrone needs to calm down because with all the hate mails and negative comments we are only runining the show and it's image in front of SP. I hope this stops soon!
I'm glad Khushi is leaving RM and I don't know why some people are complaining because I think this is what we wanted, Khushi to leave RM and Arnav's guilt track to start. Anjali separated them so she will bring them back together! :)

Yes we are ruining the iss pyaar image by sending hateful emails and posts to Starplus. People to should realise that by doing that it won't change anything except making it harder for the cast and crew to not react and let it bother them and let it affect their work..
Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged

hahahahah LOVED the post ! mostly ROFL ! how u Compared Some fans with Heathcliff ROFL ! who btw is the Character I HATE the most ROFL !! LOL !
but Agree with ur Post n Im tired of telling ppl ! what we getting is what we were always promised :) ! cuz Arnav khushi r NOT typical LOVEY DOVEY characters Who will Always have Rabba ve !!

Lol I was laughing as well when I wrote about some fans being Heathcliff - I detest that character and I seriously don't know how some women find him attractive and see him as a hero Confused
See im a Lit Student ! so my yr 12 Course was Wuthering Heights ! n believe me ! reading the Book n Reading Heathcliff's character Irritated me ! pissed me off just how shyam Does ! Yes i won't lie !there r some characters u read n u can say they attractive n hot ! n heathcliff was 1 of thm ! but hahah GOOD he was a character ! if he was real ! I Would have killed him LONG LONG back ! my teacher laughed her ass off ! as she knew how much i hated the character ! n i got a Question in course to describe n write about 1 of the characters ROFL ! I NEVER in my life wrote so much for a small course ROFL freaking 5 pages ROFL ! full hatred ROFL

Rofl I am with you on this - I refused to analyse Heathcliff in my school days as I never saw him as hero. He was the villain and not the hero:)...

I had arguements on this him being villian! It was same feel how if i try telling ppl anjali reacting like this in this state is normal n no she aint taking extra frame rofl but what is needed!

So i wanna say thanks for bringing heathcliff heheheh i can go on n on about my hatred for him rofl

Welcome next time I will try and incorporate another supposed hero:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Manal.

.ProperPatola IF-Sizzlerz
.ProperPatola
.ProperPatola

Posted: 23 July 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Great post!!ClapClapClap! loved it! and i totally agree with each word of yours
let CVs do their work! they know better and appreciate their hard workSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BARUNROCKS

AR-ARHI_naila IF-Dazzler
AR-ARHI_naila