Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

They given us what we were promised (Page 7)

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
it seems their love is not a star-crossed one, but two parallel lines, which will never meet (i wrote this just for a fun). I do agree with certain points. Even i don't have any problem with separation track since i believe it will make arnav's love more passionate and khushi also should be certain abt her feelings for him. In total, i feel this track will be good (I really really do hope so) and everyone can enjoy this track (moreover TRP should be increased). That is all. As noted in one of the posts here, ppl should not jump into conclusions with just one episode, because there are lot more to come. Again, CVs know how to move forward with their story (but none of us were happy with the track before kidnapping and were constantly complaining abt that). Comparatively, there were less problems in the kidnapping track (as everyone was tensed).

Pls don't make mutton biryani of our Laxmi ji, poor creature, how can we make a biryani of our family member? (for mutton biryani post).

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate

OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
true 

dorindakate

.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uktamil

Originally posted by ..Manal..

hahahahah LOVED the post ! mostly ROFL ! how u Compared Some fans with Heathcliff ROFL ! who btw is the Character I HATE the most ROFL !! LOL !
but Agree with ur Post n Im tired of telling ppl ! what we getting is what we were always promised :) ! cuz Arnav khushi r NOT typical LOVEY DOVEY characters Who will Always have Rabba ve !!

Lol I was laughing as well when I wrote about some fans being Heathcliff - I detest that character and I seriously don't know how some women find him attractive and see him as a hero Confused
See im a Lit Student ! so my yr 12 Course was Wuthering Heights ! n believe me ! reading the Book n Reading Heathcliff's character Irritated me ! pissed me off just how shyam Does ! Yes i won't lie !there r some characters u read n u can say they attractive n hot ! n heathcliff was 1 of thm ! but hahah GOOD he was a character ! if he was real ! I Would have killed him LONG LONG back ! my teacher laughed her ass off ! as she knew how much i hated the character ! n i got a Question in course to describe n write about 1 of the characters ROFL ! I NEVER in my life wrote so much for a small course ROFL freaking 5 pages ROFL ! full hatred ROFL 

sutapasarbabhom IF-Rockerz
sutapasarbabhom
sutapasarbabhom

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
am agree with you your all point of view is absolutely correct
Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by uktamil

hahahahah LOVED the post ! mostly ROFL ! how u Compared Some fans with Heathcliff ROFL ! who btw is the Character I HATE the most ROFL !! LOL !
but Agree with ur Post n Im tired of telling ppl ! what we getting is what we were always promised :) ! cuz Arnav khushi r NOT typical LOVEY DOVEY characters Who will Always have Rabba ve !!

Lol I was laughing as well when I wrote about some fans being Heathcliff - I detest that character and I seriously don't know how some women find him attractive and see him as a hero Confused
See im a Lit Student ! so my yr 12 Course was Wuthering Heights ! n believe me ! reading the Book n Reading Heathcliff's character Irritated me ! pissed me off just how shyam Does ! Yes i won't lie !there r some characters u read n u can say they attractive n hot ! n heathcliff was 1 of thm ! but hahah GOOD he was a character ! if he was real ! I Would have killed him LONG LONG back ! my teacher laughed her ass off ! as she knew how much i hated the character ! n i got a Question in course to describe n write about 1 of the characters ROFL ! I NEVER in my life wrote so much for a small course ROFL freaking 5 pages ROFL ! full hatred ROFL

Rofl I am with you on this - I refused to analyse Heathcliff in my school days as I never saw him as hero. He was the villain and not the hero:)...

.YixingsManal.

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkatmala

it seems their love is not a star-crossed one, but two parallel lines, which will never meet (i wrote this just for a fun). I do agree with certain points. Even i don't have any problem with separation track since i believe it will make arnav's love more passionate and khushi also should be certain abt her feelings for him. In total, i feel this track will be good (I really really do hope so) and everyone can enjoy this track (moreover TRP should be increased). That is all. As noted in one of the posts here, ppl should not jump into conclusions with just one episode, because there are lot more to come. Again, CVs know how to move forward with their story (but none of us were happy with the track before kidnapping and were constantly complaining abt that).Comparatively, there were less problems in the kidnapping track (as everyone was tensed).

Pls don't make mutton biryani of our Laxmi ji, poor creature, how can we make a biryani of our family member?(for mutton biryani post).

Fingers crossed that the trp will raise :)
_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
I dont kno Y I m not able to press like for ur post...but count my like...lol...I just loved ur post man...U explained it all beaufully...Clap
just like u I also feel that they  r showing exactly what they ve promised...
I always knew from the begining that a time would come when Arnav will be in a conflicted situation between his di and and his love...I dont know y didnt ppl see it...but if we see the story line from the begining, almost every track has been organised to reach this end...Y of all the the ppl Anjali's husband had to fall for Khushi?????isnt it coz that will lead this love-hate relationship in future...
I ve no prob with this track coz I know at the end of the day it is actually making way for ArShi's lovestory only...Smile

Edited by _Afrin_ - 22 July 2012 at 2:45pm
Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Afrin_

<font color="#003300" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I dont kno Y I m not able to press like for ur post...but count my like...lol...I just loved ur post man...U explained it all beaufully...Clap</font>
</div><font color="#003300" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">just like u I also feel that they r showing exactly what they ve promised...</font><div>
<font color="#003300" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I always knew from the begining that a time would come when Arnav will be in a conflicted situation between his di and and his love...Idont know y didnt ppl see it...but if we see the story line from the begining, almost every track has been organised to reach this end...Y of all the the ppl Anjali's husband had to fall for Khushi?????isnt it coz that will lead this love-hate relationship in future...</font>
<font color="#003300" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I ve no prob with this track coz I know at the end of the dayit is actually making way for ArShi's lovestory only...Smile</font>

Yes we always knew that Anjali will be the deal breaker for Arnav and Khushi - now we just sit and wait to see how things unfolds Big smile

Go to top