Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

They given us what we were promised (Page 4)

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvk

I completely agree with you!!! ppl just need to be patient and see whats gonna happen.. i have been telling this in many posts.. CVs will def not let us down.. it is the same CVs who got us glued to this show!!!! just have faith, be patient and watch!Smilethanks for your awesome post, buddy!Smile

I know - people just have to be more patient with this show. Life has taught me that thou shall be patient and thou shall be rewarded - the cv will reward us with wonderful scenes and storyline.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

robin999dorindakate

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Achinta97

Wonderful postClap

Anjali and khushi are both ardent believers in the divine...they are both salvation for each other..without even knowing it...

Anji had to be protected from Shyam and that khushi did and khushi had to be protected from the dreaded past...a past which could totally destroy her...if not revealed at the right time..and that anji is doin it...she has to come to terms witn it before giving herself to Arnav...this is where Anjali comes in...

Her role was always pivotal in ArHi relationship and will continue to be... This is not the time for their union...

And anjili is only setting a solid foundation for future Arhi relation...she doesnt know it but she s doing it...

U are right...they are delivering what We were promised...

anjali...arnav...khushi...shyam...all,their pasts interwoven...until it detangles...Arhi union...in the physical sense...will not be possible...shashi has to,give away his daughter...without kanya daan a marriage is incomplete...so many things are yet to happen...why people lose patience..am not able to fathom...the story actually has picked up momentum now...

Thanks for this post...it is much needed...

Thank you so much for adding some important points - Khushi is Arnav's salvation, Anjali is Khushi's salvation and last but not least Arnav is Anjali's salvation. These 3 human beings were destined to be together and destined to salvage each others souls in the process...

Achinta97dorindakate

khushi_arnavki Groupbie
khushi_arnavki
khushi_arnavki

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Finally a post that makes sense!! Thank you for your wonderful words!! The forum just has to overreact at any bit of news or turn in the story. We're  getting exactly what we were promised. As much as I love Arnav and Khushi the true beauty of IPKKND has always been the love story shown along with the parallel stories of the rest of the characters. And the CVs have always have delivered when its counted!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

robin999dorindakate..Zenny..eyesonme

Tanvi.Alison IF-Sizzlerz
Tanvi.Alison
Tanvi.Alison

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
i agree with your post... nice one Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dorindakate

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zenny89

OMG Can I kiss you and hug you tightly?!?!?!HugClap
Clapseriously this post is like a fresh cocktail in the middle of Sahara!!!! Finally after 3 days I got to read something normal and with a sens...This forum is becoming insane day by day..actually not just the forum but also ppl on twitter and facebook...everybody lost their sensSilly In these days I read so many disgusting post and I really wanted to scream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thank you so much to show me that there is still someone who use the brain here...and it's such a shame that this post is not so likedAngry

Thx for writing such lovely comments:) - I felt exactly the same when I constantly read negative posts after posts so I thought since no one else seems to write a positive one I should. I sm glad that people like it and hopefully I will have been able to change some people's opinion with this post...

dorindakate..Zenny..

poonam.gupta12 Senior Member
poonam.gupta12
poonam.gupta12

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:03am | IP Logged
yes totally agree...i was fadup wid post story is no more love story its bro-sis story...plz make it sticky pso so basher can read n stop nonsense...

Thnx for did post

robin999..Zenny..

robin999 Senior Member
robin999
robin999

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Achinta97

Wonderful postClap

Anjali and khushi are both ardent believers in the divine...they are both salvation for each other..without even knowing it...

Anji had to be protected from Shyam and that khushi did and khushi had to be protected from the dreaded  past...a past which could totally destroy her...if not revealed at the right time..and that anji is doin it...she has to come to terms witn it before giving herself to Arnav...this is where Anjali comes in...

Her role was always pivotal in ArHi relationship and will continue to be... This is not the time for their  union...

And anjili is only setting a solid foundation for future Arhi relation...she doesnt know it but she s doing it...

U are right...they are delivering what We were promised...

anjali...arnav...khushi...shyam...all,their pasts interwoven...until it detangles...Arhi union...in the physical sense...will not be possible...shashi has to,give away his daughter...without kanya daan a marriage is incomplete...so many things are yet to happen...why people lose patience..am not able to fathom...the story actually has picked up momentum now...

Thanks for this post...it is much needed...

Yp?... You are rt.   but is audience ka kya kare , acting like a teenager ,, CryI think some ppl have no scence at all to understand that how beautiful ipk story is , I mean c/v can't show lovely dovely scens of sarun always , ppl r damaging there own favourite and most beautiful show . They should have patience . Until now c/v did not disappoint . He has done brilliant job , so we should thank him and the production house rather being negative all the time.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Achinta97dorindakate..Zenny..

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Zindagi ki Mehak Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
A big hug to youHug? This post should everyone read. You have spell out my mind. We all wanted this redemption track and still people are complaning. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

robin999dorindakate..Zenny..DrModel

Go to top