India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

They given us what we were promised

Tinkerbell5 IF-Dazzler
Tinkerbell5
Tinkerbell5

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
I have seen several posts here discussing the fact that this show is not showing us what we were originally promised. I am not saying you are wrong but I see things differently and this is my argument for why I feel Iss Pyaar has always followed it's tagline and the main storyline promised before the start of the show:

1. We were told that Arnav and Khushi are star-crossed lovers and their story will be equal with love and hate. The first year we were given the hate side of their story with Arnav hating Khushi and Khushi hating Arnav. We were constantly shown how they cannot stand each other and did everything to try and ignore their true feelings towards one another. Now we are shown that they both love each other and have accepted that fact - Arnav has even confessed his feelings to Khushi while Khushi hasn't. Their feelings of love has developed to the extend that it is affecting everyone else around them.

2. Now it has been established that Arnav and Khushi has moved from feeling hatred
towards each other to love - the tagline might not be correct anymore. I personally feel that the tagline is still infact intact but the hatred in their relationship is coming from Anjali's side. She is the one who has started to hate the development between Arnav and Khushi as she sees that Arnav's main priority has shifted from her to Khushi. Anjali has started to hate Khushi and even Arnav a bit because both of them are responsible for her losing her love and happiness. I completely understand why Anjali feels that because both Arnav and Khushi have not been able to provide concrete proof of Shyam's betrayal - it is their words against Shyam's. I know many are arguing that Anjali should trust her brother and not question him - but she is not doubting Arnav at all - she is only trying to get all of the information and trying to assess what is right and what is wrong. Anjali is not jealous as per say - she is only feeling possessive towards Arnav as she has already lost her husband and she doesn't want to lose her brother to the same "woman". People grief differently and it seems that Anjali's way of grieving is to become possessive and selfish towards her brother. It has only been a few days in the Iss Pyaar world so we should all give her the time and space to see how she is going to handle Khushi leaving the house and how Arnav is going to back into his shell after that.

3. Gul has always said that there will be a separation track between Arnav and Khushi - I don't know why people are upset about that fact. We need this separation track so that we can see Arnav's repentance track - one track leads to the other track. I love the fact that Khushi is leaving the Raizada house because she cannot stay at a place where she has to hide for Anjali, where she sees that Payal and Akash are having marital problems, where Mami repeatedly insults and hurts her and Payal with words and behaviour, where Arnav is being torn between her and Anjali and most importantly where Khushi cannot even enjoy some romantic time alone with her husband without being accused of being selfish.

4. Now with this separation track the repentance track will be added into as well. Arnav will try and woe Khushi back with everything his is and has - to the point where we will see Arnav becoming obsessed with being with Khushi. Arnav will slowly but surely start behaving like a madman because Khushi will not come back to the house unless Anjali brings her back. No matter what Arnav is going to do Khushi will be strong and say no as it is best if she stays away from Anjali. Isn't this what we were promised from the beginning? A track where we will see Arnav repenting so hard that we will feel sorry for him but at the same time happy that he is repenting for what he did to Khushi? Dont we want to see that Arnav has gone back to being ASR just the way he did when their mother died? That this time around it is Anjali herself who is the one responsible for this pain Arnav is going through?

I am sorry of I have offended anyone with this post but I just thought I wanted to write a positive post about this show...

Just added: another thing I have noticed and want to bring it to your attention is that we fans are behaving just like Heathcliff did in Wuthering Heights. We are slowly but surely destroying this show with our obsessive love and anger just like Heathcliff destroyed the one woman he loved. With every single negative post, hatefully written words on twitter and the constant bashing of the cast and crew we are systematically ruining this show. We should all just take a deep breath and realise that this is just a tv show and that there are people working on who knows how to do their jobs. We should all give them the space and the respect so they can continue to showcase what they want to tell this story.

Edited by uktamil - 22 July 2012 at 9:17am

The following 132 member(s) liked the above post:

auntiejiN.MonicasmitiTruptiRain_dropleezaabbyy8ankiLuvsharmilakiranNik28KitwatheenamewaRiverfanPS27anisa...mustiannesuganya91shay94harrrismah0khushi_arnavkiipkkndjasoosang_cait01ipkknd37kausar1219abhiya1Tasneelovedmg6SaniiiiAR_ArShiBARUNROCKSlexaxel-Reva-desikudi2009Scorpio17KamalikaGMissPunjabiWiseGirlshaferoz18rashaaDieHard-KSGfantaklima_najgurtilicioussorchadhivychahat128throwingshadowsArchu61pkpkpkpoonam.gupta12sami99robin999Arshi94Achinta97DrNoureenanumunu578kitty789banglesPlovesArshiSanayamdorindakateEvocativeasumasanARHIFAIRYTALEmamgainnImane-SaRunianadvaitanorolimBanaya1srija.singh04..Zenny..Shweta1691freezieEmerald-xoxo_BaruNiallkhushboorathkafasamster03sun2011Juicee_Sushiemysterygirl123ashw99saavan_loverzobshehAR-ARHI_nailaAliya_hzsnnavmansubha_rath2004Kraniarchie_79samin6AparameghaLumosMaximashwetachauhanNothingLasts.Sia.emistryl.savitreeeyesonmeipkknd-fanDalmuthuya-FarwiiDobaara-ipkkndfanforevasimran04gmgipiggiearsh_spstg1--Yashi--divvkmeerabnawaal14trina2010RahmOmaRamdassreena544moon_minebahi.SankiPagalladdoo598shockaloteveline...Tanu...susan7.ProperPatolaTanvi.AlisonGodhuliLogonadithyanArnieBoyBarunriyya6polly_mk-Rehnuma-.Manal.JennyPenny

arshilover2604 Goldie
arshilover2604
arshilover2604

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
nice postSmile
agree with u

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kausar1219poonam.gupta12ARHIFAIRYTALEdorindakateAR_ArShieyesonme...Tanu...

khushboorath Goldie
khushboorath
khushboorath

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
nice points...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kausar1219ARHIFAIRYTALEdorindakateAR_ArShieyesonmefan145

priya_86 IF-Sizzlerz
priya_86
priya_86

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
surely agree with youSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kausar1219ARHIFAIRYTALEdorindakateAR_ArShi

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
awesome post..
completely agree with uThumbs Up

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kausar1219Imane-SaRunianARHIFAIRYTALEdorindakateAR_ArShi

NothingLasts IF-Dazzler
NothingLasts
NothingLasts

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
i agree. because:

1.   Anjali has to turn grey before turning white.
2.   Shyam has to reveal the darkness within him.
3.   Mami has to sober down.
4.   Akash needs to gain equilibrium.
5.   Payal has to get her footing and move forward.
6.   Shashi needs to recover and join the fight.
7.   Buaji needs to reveal the bits and pieces that Arnav needs to know.
8.   Garima has to tell Arnav about Khushi's past.
9.   NK needs to protect Khushi and be made into a permanent cast member. (personal opinion).
10. Mama needs to come back.
11. Nani needs to hold her ground.
12. Aman needs to show his face. (Period).
13. Khushi needs her share of love and learn that she cannot always make it better.
14. Arnav needs to repent and regret. He needs to love her for who she is.
15. Laxmi needs to be made into mutton biriyani.

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

vaughnkausar1219KamalikaGshaferoz18rashaaAR_ArShima-nishadamamgainnEvocativedorindakateDeepusingh08robin999..Zenny..ashw99cameroon16Aliya_hzsn.Sia.eyesonmeipkknd-fanDalmuthuyaKranisana_sugarbun-FarwiiDobaara-gmgibewakoofLadki--Yashi--stg1...Tanu...OmNaMaSteOmsusan7princessunaraArnieBoyBarun

mysterygirl123 Goldie
mysterygirl123
mysterygirl123

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Perfect... Problem is people here tend to judge an episode as an entire movie ... But picture to kaafi baaki hai ... Yeh to bas shuruwat hai.

Somewhere I read that some one from the PH said this audience is hormonal... Without wanting to , I ve got to Admit its true ...reminds me of a pregnant friend I had who craved for golgappas so much , but finally when we drove 16 miles to get her golgappas , she said she now wanted gajar ka halwa ...lol

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Rain_dropmustiannekhushi_arnavkidorindakateKamalikaGtaklima_najAR_ArShizobshehinnocentgreensun2011..Zenny..khushboorathDalmuthuya

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 22 July 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazleef

i agree. because:

1.   Anjali has to turn grey before turning white.
2.   Shyam has to reveal the darkness within him.
3.   Mami has to sober down.
4.   Akash needs to gain equilibrium.
5.   Payal has to get her footing and move forward.
6.   Shashi needs to recover and join the fight.
7.   Buaji needs to reveal the bits and pieces that Arnav needs to know.
8.   Garima has to tell Arnav about Khushi's past.
9.   NK needs to protect Khushi and be made into a permanent cast member. (personal opinion).
10. Mama needs to come back.
11. Nani needs to hold her ground.
12. Aman needs to show his face. (Period).
13. Khushi needs her share of love and learn that she cannot always make it better.
14. Arnav needs to repent and regret. He needs to love her for who she is.
15. Laxmi needs to be made into mutton biriyani.

i do not agree with the thread but i completely agree with ur points the ones i just quoted

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nahouladorindakateNothingLastsArnieBoyBarun

Go to top