Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Fan Fictions Help Desk IV (Page 95)

amus5 IF-Rockerz
amus5
amus5

Posted: 11 October 2014 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Texie

Hey can u plz help me plz how can like advertise my ff it is actually ff written on arjun and draupadi and I know there are many ArDi fan but how can I tell them about this ff can u help me plz

there is this thread called advertise where you can give a post..those who have bookmarked the thread will be able to lookup

apart from this include in the title of the story Arjun-Draupadi SS/FF and update your story..when it hits the forum board with the update others will be able to check it out 

also on the fan fictions forum board there is the fan fiction index wherein you can make an entry for others to see Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PanchaliKaArjun

kriti..... Groupbie
kriti.....
kriti.....

Posted: 11 October 2014 at 3:54am | IP Logged
hey guys m looking for AR ff where riddhima is a widow and has a son nd is intern in sanjivne where she meets armaan who looks exactly like her husband nd armaan falls in love with her without knowing her past...other characters are also there like gunjan mayank samrat nupur...
plez help

Monstuholic4evr

..Phoenix.. IF-Dazzler
..Phoenix..
..Phoenix..

Posted: 11 October 2014 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriti...

hey guys m looking for AR ff where riddhima is a widow and has a son nd is intern in sanjivne where she meets armaan who looks exactly like her husband nd armaan falls in love with her without knowing her past...other characters are also there like gunjan mayank samrat nupur...
plez help
i too wanna read it
desir IF-Dazzler
desir
desir

Posted: 12 October 2014 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aayu-loveKaJen-

Originally posted by kriti...

plez help
i too wanna read it

its called kya aisa hoga bu sammy4u but its incomplete

enjoy

meem17 Goldie
meem17
meem17

Posted: 14 November 2014 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
hey i am looking for a arshi ff...the starting was arnav marries khushi...he knows that shaym lied about their relationship...arnav now wants khushi as his wife in all rights..khushi is bold here...complys with arnavs demands...arnav hires people to train khushi and payal...so that they can uphold themselves as rizada in the society...the last scene was...arnav renovates their room...a doom like structure in glass so that they can see the stars...they r again remarried
imran78 Goldie
imran78
imran78

Posted: 14 November 2014 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

Hi people,

I am looking for Arshi story. I think it has only 2 chapters. It goes like this:

Kushi is forced to marry Arnav because Anjali puts the condition that payal and Akash can only marry if khushi agrees to marry arnav. On their suhagraat arnav misbehaves with khushi. Next morning khushi is in kitchen when Anjali comes too and says with time it will good. Khushi getting angry on Anjali tells her she does not understand why good girls like her are forced to marry rotten guys from rich families and their life's gets spoilt. Anjali goes crying to her room and says to shyam that she spoilt khushis life. Something like this.

Can someone help?

akshiankita IF-Dazzler
akshiankita
akshiankita

Posted: 15 November 2014 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
hey
i am looking for an ar ff which is old and completed and i am not able to remember anything part for the fact armaan calls ridz bacha in the ff 
i think they were having an arrange marriage and c is a student

if any one knows which ff it is plz plz let me know

thanks 

..Phoenix..

teenorchid IF-Sizzlerz
teenorchid
teenorchid

Posted: 15 November 2014 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akshiankita

hey
i am looking for an ar ff which is old and completed and i am not able to remember anything part for the fact armaan calls ridz bacha in the ff 
i think they were having an arrange marriage and c is a student

if any one knows which ff it is plz plz let me know

thanks 

i think i have read it par yad nhi aa rha name

Go to top